January 2017 Moms
Options

Saturday 8.27.16

It's a day late but here it is! Saturday's Ticker Change (stolen from Wednesday :wink:

How far along are you? What's new with your little babe?

Have you done anything this week to prepare for the baby?

Rants/Raves/Questions/Symptoms:

When's your next appointment?

GTKY: What is your favorite Holiday? 

Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pumpkin Spice Gone to Far| Jan '17 September Siggy Challenge

Re: Saturday 8.27.16

• Options
    18 weeks! I can't believe I'm almost 5 months in. This pregnancy has really flown by. 

We started potty training my DD if that counts. We are hoping to only have 1 in diapers at a time :) also started to clean out the room for baby and started talking about setting funds aside while I'm on maternity leave. 

I feel like I am carrying this baby so different from my first. Last time around at this time I felt like I had a cute little bump and people knew I was pregnant. This time I just feel pudgy all the time. Maybe I haven't popped yet but I'm so ready to stop getting the side eye from people trying to guess if I'm pregnant or have just been gaining weight lol 

On the 12th. It's our anatomy scan so we are super excited to find out if our DD is getting a sister or brother. 

It's a toss up between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I host a Thanksgiving every year for my dad's side of the family and close friends which I love. We are bug entertainers and I love to cook so I love when our home is full of people. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Yosub Kim Content Strategy Director dog dogs chihuahua julio

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    (Sorry!! Didn't see this until now and I always forget over the weekend!)

18w2days now!

I added a ring sling to my baby registry if that counts.  I'm keeping my registry to myself this time around because I'm not having a shower or sprinkle (at least, not to my knowledge) and pretty much only have it so I won't forget what I want to buy.  A friend recommended this sling and I hope to get it - I really want to make baby wearing work this time!

We find out the sex next Friday and I can't wait! Feeling very strongly that the baby is a boy right now and I'll be shocked if it isn't. I'll be thrilled either way though! It would be so fun to have 2 girls but it would also be great to have a little boy in our family!

Anatomy scan 9/9, 20 week appointment at 21 weeks 9/19

I have always loved Christmas but the past 2 years I've preferred Thanksgiving - we celebrate Thanksgiving with my family and Christmas for the last 2 years has been with my in-laws.  The first year they came to us, which was fine but a bit cramped but last year we had to drive to them on Christmas Day because DH had to work Christmas Eve and SIL was throwing a party the day after Christmas that she insisted we could not miss and then was 2 hours late to herself and spent about 10 minutes total with us after she finally got there... never again!! Thankfully, DH and I are using the new baby as an excuse to start new traditions as our own family this year.  I can't wait!!
  • Options
    Super late to the party! I've been kind of MIA because we have been traveling for the last month. 

How far along are you? What's new with your little babe? 19 weeks (on sat)

Have you done anything this week to prepare for the baby? Nope

Rants/Raves/Questions/Symptoms: so excited to almost be at the halfway mark!

on Thursday I have a blood draw to check my antibody levels

Easter. It used to be Christmas but I feel like Christmas time is always crazy traveling to see family and such. I enjoy the slower pace of Easter. 
    Baby Boy 3 is on the way! 
    Due 1/21/17