4/10
4/17
4/24

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What is your favorite season? What do you love about it?

Re: Monday Ticker Change 8/29/16

• Loading the player...
  • Missa0830Missa0830 member
    edited August 2016

@M&Max  We're due date buddies! Also, I cant believe she didn't suspect 6 cokes would have an effect on her sugar!

@SDSwenson That sounds like a wonderful rave!!

How far along are you? 8 weeks

How big is baby? Raspberry

Appointments this week? First appt with the doctor today, though I've had 3 u/s already because of a ruptured cyst in week 5. The appt went well, just the blood work and physical exam. She said everything looks fine.

Symptoms? I feel lousy, tired and nauseated, and food aversions.

Rant/Rave/Questions? My DH has been fantastic through all of this! He lets me build in time for naps, has been taking care of dinner, and is really patient with me.

GTKY: What is your favorite season? What do you love about it? I love spring, when the trees are flowering and everything is fresh and new!
  • shaunessashaunessa member
    edited August 2016
    How far along are you?  7 weeks

How big is baby? between a lentil/blueberry

Appointments this week? no! Not until Sept 15th

Symptoms?  lots of morning sickness, way more than my 1st!

Rant/Rave/Questions? Rant-Traffic getting to work now that school has started
                                            Rave-3 day weekend coming up, wut wut!!!

GTKY: What is your favorite season? What do you love about it? Fall-football, Halloween, Thanksgiving and the weather.  Oh yea, and our anniversary....12yrs this October :)
  • How far along are you? 7 weeks

How big is baby? Blueberry

Appointments this week? Ultrasound in Friday! My doc doesn't normally do them until 20 weeks, but because of previous miscarriages this year I'm considered high risk. Very excited but very nervous!! 

Symptoms? Exhaustion and nausea. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? I have ulcerative colitis and my pharmacy keeps screwing up my meds delaying me starting them. I'm beyond frustrated! 

GTKY: What is your favorite season? What do you love about it? Fall for sure...cooler weather and closer to my favorite holidays :) 
  • How far along are you? 7 weeks

How big is baby? Blueberry-sized

Appointments this week? Not till next week

Symptoms?  Soooo tired.  All I do is sleep.  Totally took a nap in my car at lunch today.  Tender nipples, bloating.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I somehow managed to strain my back yesterday :(

GTKY: What is your favorite season? What do you love about it?  I like winter because it means ski season!  (Though not this winter assuming this LO decides to stick around). Also, I live in Santa Monica so our "winter" is quite mild.
    About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • How far along are you? 
    8w (I'm new here! moved from Thursday's today @ appt.)
    How big is baby? 
    2x2 Lego block!  Or 1.7cm for those who prefer specifics!
    Appointments this week? 
    Had my first ultrasound today!  It was so great to see the heartbeat!
    Symptoms?
    Nausea, fatigue, good aversions.  But slightly better today which totally freaked me out!  
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Rant.  Had to have pap before my ultrasound.  RUDE.  Man I hate those things!
    Fall!  We get cool evenings and warm sunny afternoons, the leaves changing, apple cider, donuts and apple picking.  I also ❤️ Thanksgiving.
  • SDSwenson said:
    This is for those of us with due dates of: 
    4/3
    4/10
    4/17
    4/24

How far along are you? 
    6 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Sweet pea 
    Appointments this week? 
    Tomorrow. First ultrasound to confirm date. 
    Symptoms?
    Light cramping, bloated at night, mood swings (my poor husband), fatigue. Only nauseated when I'm hungry. 
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Anxiety is killing me 
    spring. Everything is fresh and new 

• @M&Max we had a very similar day!!   Hope your U/S goes well!
  • @Missa0830 Yay! Hopefully they don't move me - we'll see how tomorrow goes. 
    @gardenmama17 Thank you! Even though this is #2 - U/S appointments always terrify me.  I think it's the control freak in me that doesn't like not really knowing what is going on, etc. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 6 weeks! Got moved to a 4/24 EDD when I met with my practice's OB nurse last week.  (Just going by the online calculator I thought I was 4/23.)

How big is baby? Sweet pea

Appointments this week? Have my first real appointment with my OB tonight.  Evening office hours FTW!

Symptoms? Mild nausea that comes and goes (made worse when I think about it) and in general definitely more tired and moody than I'd like.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Like PP said, general anxiety is killing me.  I'm 35 now and worrying so much more about this LO than I did when pregnant with DS when I was younger.  Also, I was at the shore for the weekend and despite loading up on the bug spray, I still got eaten alive by mosquitos.  Rationally, I KNOW that the risk for Zika in NJ is low, but at the same time my risk was basically zero prior to any mosquito bites.  Just one more thing to irrationally be anxious about.

GTKY: What is your favorite season? What do you love about it? I love Spring and Fall as a close second.  I love the transition times and nice weather.  The (long) cold winter makes me appreciate those first warm days of spring so much and the hectic-ness of summer makes me appreciate the "settling in"/slow down of fall a bit. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @jena5595 Have you tried using lavender scented body wash or lotion? Dr Bronner makes a great natural soap, I believe they have a lotion too. Whenever I wear it the mosquitos leave me alone, they hate lavender. 
  • @LittleChick2 - I hadn't heard that before, but I will definitely check that out! I love the scent of lavender anyway (relaxes me) so that would be a great option. TY!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 9w1d

How big is baby? Green olive

Appointments this week? none this week. Next one is on the 12th with my OB finally

Symptoms? Nausea all the time, tired all the time, palpitations and faint feeling (today is not a good day). I feel like a bloated cow all the time. Easily out of breath even by just talking. I'm falling apart, can you tell?

Rant/Rave/Questions? Rant; When I saw my mom this weekend she said "look in the mirror you look sick" I said "I am". She said "Well just don't think about it, just get up and move, you can't let your daughter see you like this" OK THANKS MOM!
    Rave: I just can't wait for the long weekend. Bittersweet though as my baby starts Kindergarten on Tuesday :/

GTKY: What is your favorite season? What do you love about it? I love summer! Everything is green and in bloom, I just love the beach and the hot weather. Now if I was back in Cali I'd love it even more.

• @gardenmama17

Don't worry about the feeling a bit better. I had that last week and was not freaked out but happy about it. The next day I woke up dead with more nausea than ever before.  LOL

• BluesGal10BluesGal10 member
    edited August 2016
    How far along are you? 
    9 weeks, 1 day (I'm late to the party)
    How big is baby? 
    Either a grape or a cherry, depending which app I look at. 
    Appointments this week? 
    Nope, but our first one a week from today!
    Symptoms?
    Tired and wanting to eat everything in sight. 
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    If I don't eat every few hours, I get heartburn. Also, I'm tired of having to pee every 45 minutes to two hours. I'm about to put my name on a stall here at work. 
    Fall, and there isn't anything I don't love about it, except when it's over. Which reminds me, I need to dig out my fall door wreath. 

Edit: Pregnancy brain strikes again...
    Married: 10-2-2010
    Punk's birthday: 3-28-17
  • Well U/S went really well - they said I must have ovulated late (I was already aware of this) so they pushed my date from 4/10 to 4/17.  But I still get to stay with you other Monday ladies! The little M&M looked great so now it's on to deciding whether to do the blood test or NT scan.  We're leaning towards the blood scan but still have a few more weeks to weigh the decision. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • This is for those of us with due dates of: 
    4/3
    4/10
    4/17
    4/24

How far along are you? 9 weeks 5 days

How big is baby? the size of a cherry

Appointments this week? I had my first appointment on Monday.  It was rather boring, answered lots of questions and got paperwork. Did blood work and urine test. Also did the 1 hour glucose test due to my weight.  THAT sucked, took everything in me not to throw up.  Anxiously awaiting the glucose results.  Next appointment is 9/12 with first u/s, super excited for that one!!

Symptoms? fatigue, tender breasts, strong sense of smell, some nausea and vomiting

Rant/Rave/Questions? how the heck do I stop worrying about all the things that could go wrong?!

GTKY: What is your favorite season? What do you love about it? Winter, I love decorating for Christmas!