3rd Trimester

Baby girl Adalind needs a middle name.

Lilmiss1284Lilmiss1284 member
edited July 2016 in 3rd Trimester
Please help my hubby and I on a middle name for Adalind. We can't agree on any!!!

Re: Baby girl Adalind needs a middle name.

• There's a name board here that might be of more help...
  • There's a name board here that might be of more help...
    No, they don't approve of non-traditional names there.

• Loading the player...
  • Shima42 said:
    There's a name board here that might be of more help...
    Ugh, troll, what they don't like are faux- feminists. 
    I guess you haven't read the multiple threads about how much people hate what they call 'you-neek' names.  No one needs to be telling this woman not to post her name questions here.  This board isn't really active.  Why don't you leave people alone?

• Shima42 said:
    Shima42 said:
    I guess you haven't read the multiple threads about how much people hate what they call 'you-neek' names.  No one needs to be telling this woman not to post her name questions here.  This board isn't really active.  Why don't you leave people alone?

Why did you resurrect a thread from July?

Necromancy is bad yo.
    This thread is contemporaneous with the rest of the threads on the front page of this board.  It is normal to comment on threads from the first page.

• antoto said:
    Shima42 said:
    Shima42 said:
    Shima42 said:

Why did you resurrect a thread from July?

Necromancy is bad yo.
    This thread is contemporaneous with the rest of the threads on the front page of this board.  It is normal to comment on threads from the first page.
    Mmmmmk except OP hasn't logged in in nearly a month.  So you're just raising a dead thread to bitch about the names thread.
    I find the term 'bitch' in reference to any human or human action to be offensive to women everywhere.  You may wish to educate yourself about the history of using that word to oppress women.

• This thread has been closed to new posts due to the change in topic. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"