January 2016 Moms

Honest Company Bundles

Has anyone done this?  I'm thinking about doing the diapers + wipes plus the essentials bundle, but am curious if the diapers and wipes really lasts the whole month?  

We used to use babyganics but after some research it looks like their products aren't really as green as they claim to be.  

Re: Honest Company Bundles

• nackienackie member
    We use the essential bundles for cleaning and personal care supplies.  I'm not sure how green they actually are, but we like the products.  
    We tried the diapers when DS was a newborn and didn't love them.  We much preferred the babyganics.  Now well mostly clothes diaperung, but for daycare we use bambo.  They've on the expensive side but are apparently very environmentatally friendly
  • love their diapers! Curious about if they last a whole month as well. Does it say how many diapers or packs it comes with?
  • Loading the player...
  • We tried it when she was in size 2. I believe they lasted the whole month but I remember feeling like I couldn't get rid of them fast enough. My LOs thighs seemed too big for the leg openings but your experience may be different. I was upset about it because I really loved the prints but couldn't keep using them with the marks they were leaving (pampers size still fit great with no marks. 
    I do still use the wipes though, love them! 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • Lurking from March '16. I use Honest diapers for my twins and the bundle will last us about three weeks. I may have to run out and grab more wipes every other bundle but that is probably because my husband uses 5+ wipes for every diaper change.
  • I have used them for since birth and have not ran out once! 
  • Thank you this is so helpful!
  • Just in case any one else was interested in this, I tried the bundle.... Plenty of diapers, wipes didn't quite make it through the month.  I canceled immediately, the wipes were awesome.  The diapers were really cute but so uncomfortable.  For overnight, when they would get really wet, it would mold to her body like cement.  

For her body type, the pampers and huggies were both bunchy / extra material in the crotch so we are back to LUVs which seem to be the most comfortable for her.