edited August 2016 in February 2017 Moms
1. How far along are you? 

2. How are you feeling?

3. Rants/Raves

4. What is your favorite dessert?

Edit: Because I'm still sleepy.

Re: Plus Size Mammas Check In 8/28/16

• 1. 13w2d

2. Much better. Finally. 1st tri was not as easy as with DS. 

3. I really thought I was going to show faster than this time, but after the bloat went away I got nothing. I've lost 12lbs too and that's really noticeable. I went to a birthday party yesterday where people haven't seen me for a few months. Several told me they could tell I was losing weight and asked me how I finally got over my plateau. (I lost 30lbs and stayed there until now.) So then I would tell them that I was pregnant. They all suddenly became doctors. "Is it okay for you to lose that much?" As if I wasn't already worried about it. 

4. Right now? Ice cream. Any kind. 
  • 1. How far along are you? 17w2d

2. How are you feeling? 
    Having trouble sleeping, can't get comfy, even with my Snoogle.

3. Rants/Raves Nothing particular today.

Ice cream sandwiches, blizzards/mcflurries, mint chocolate chip ice cream, cheesecake, regular cake, cookies, brownies, etc. I love desserts.
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. How far along are you?  15w1d

2. How are you feeling?  
    Ok.  I have had more issues lately with keeping up with food and I think I am hypoglycemic.   I have always had borderline low blood sugar and it seems to come out in pregnancy.   This seems earlier and worse than it was before. If I can keep up with protein I am pretty good.   Otherwise, dizzy, nauseous, and shaky.  I see my doctor Wednesday, I need to ask him about it.  

3. Rants/Raves. Hardly any of my clothes fit from my maternity stash I just got back from a friend.   I was hoping for some pants.  Apparently gaining this much weight between pregnancies didn't help. 

Hmmm, I like ice cream, ice cream cake, brownies, cookies, etc.   I also love fruity stuff like lemon bread, Blueberry stuff, pie, etc. 
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. How far along are you? 
    16 W  5D

2. How are you feeling?
    At the moment my hips and right sciatic nerve hurt. We were at an outdoor wedding yesterday with a ton of slopes /hills /rocky stairs and bathrooms at the top of hill. Owww

I had a lot of fun though! It's awkward being pregnant with this particular social circle (heavy drinkers), but I still really enjoyed myself. Beautiful wedding, great couple and good company. I danced and chatted and didn't feel awkward :)

3. Rants/Raves
    My maternity clothes have been arriving! 1 perfect Old Navy order and 2 so so Walmart orders. My Walmart is really really painful to return stuff to - ugh! A few more things should arrive this week! Then I should be all set!

Cupcakes - Vanilla cake with vanilla icing!!
  • 1. How far along are you? 15 weeks

2. How are you feeling? 
    Good overall...  More energy but less appetite.  Might be getting a cold.

3. Rants/Raves After telling people I was pregnant this weekend, they still insisted on sitting directly next to me and lighting up a cigarette.  Seriously?!?  I think this is why I feel extra crappy today.  I can't stand smoke under normal circumstances.

I can't even think of a single thing that sounds good...  The thought of sweets just isn't appealing to me lately.  Generally speaking, creme brulee.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. How far along are you? 14 weeks, 4 days

2. How are you feeling? 
    I've developed sciatic pain which was on and off (mostly off) but in the past 2 days it's been constant.  Sometimes it hurts so much when I stand up or shift positions in a chair that I gasp.

3. Rants/Raves A lovely friend brought me a bunch of second hand baby stuff she is no longer using...changing table pad, some onsies, books, crib sheets.  So nice!  

Probably ice cream right now...I love vanilla with PB swirls and PB cups.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • AfKash said:
    1. How far along are you? 16 weeks

2. How are you feeling? Very tired and more sick than even in 1st tri

3. Rants/Raves? Rant is my face looks really puffy and huge and like I have a thousand chins now
    rave is I have a shockingly high sex drive and have for a while despite feeling like crap and having no energy 

4. What is your favorite dessert? ice cream sundae

• 1. How far along are you? 16 weeks today

2. How are you feeling?
    slightly better, fatigue and nausea are slowly getting better.

3. Rants/Raves nothing really.

Anything chocolate.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• 1. 14 weeks, 5 days

2. Feeling OK. My energy is coming back and nausea has subsided 

3. I can't wait for autumn.. I'm from New England and it has been an unusually hot summer, 90° most days... I'm excited for the cooler crisp weather and fall foliage!

4. Cheesecake, White Chocolate, donuts. Not really digging things that are too chocolatey this pregnancy.. 

DD angel baby 10/16 <3
    Rainbow Due 02/20/18