February 2017 Moms

TTGP Grad Check-in 8/29

This is a weekly check-in for those who were regulars on TTGP while trying to conceive. 

How far along are you? EDD?

How are you feeling? 

R/R/Other:  

Questions:

GTKY: Are you a listener or a talker? 
Married 2/12/2015
PCOS Dx June 2016
BFP #1 8/4/2015, MMC 9/24/2015
 DD 2/13/2017 
BFP #3 8/24/2017, MC 9/20/2017
BFP #4 11/14/2017, CP
BFP #5 1/5/2018, MC/BO 2/17/2018
BFP #6 7/15/2018, CP
BFP #7 12/15/2018, EDD 8/28/2019
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: TTGP Grad Check-in 8/29

• How far along are you? EDD?  16 weeks tomorrow, 14-Feb

How are you feeling? Much better lately. I seem to have found a way to curb the nausea and headaches, and I'm even getting some energy back. 

R/R/Other: I woke up on Friday and my boobs weren't sore anymore. Kind of freaked me out a bit, but luckily it didn't take long for the soreness to return. Hoping to feel some movement soon to help with this anxiety. 

Questions: Should we change this to something else? 

GTKY: I am definitely more of a talker. 
    Married 2/12/2015
    PCOS Dx June 2016
    BFP #1 8/4/2015, MMC 9/24/2015
     DD 2/13/2017 
    BFP #3 8/24/2017, MC 9/20/2017
    BFP #4 11/14/2017, CP
    BFP #5 1/5/2018, MC/BO 2/17/2018
    BFP #6 7/15/2018, CP
    BFP #7 12/15/2018, EDD 8/28/2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• How far along are you? EDD?  14 + 4, 2/24

How are you feeling? Bouts of diarrhea starting yesterday, some heartburn, headaches, still tired. But not awful

R/R/Other:  None  

Questions: I have def started nesting, but I still haven't gotten that burst of second trimester energy...still feeling tired, normal?

GTKY: Are you a listener or a talker? Hmm...tough one...I am a very good listener but I would have to say talker because once the person is done talking to me, then I talk talk talk with advice, etc lol
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? EDD?  14+6, 2/22

How are you feeling? Better, the morning sickness is less frequent (mostly triggered by smells of things or when I eat too much too fast).  Of course feeling better makes me nervous, but I am hopeful that it's just the second tri kicking in.

R/R/Other:  I got nothing, I'm back from vacation and today's my first day back at work and I am doing the bare minimum.

Questions: So, I had a fairly bad slip and fall while I was away on vacation and I've had some mild cramping since, but no bleeding.  Is it worth calling my doctor or should I just wait 3 weeks for my next visit.

GTKY: Are you a listener or a talker? Talker, definitely. 
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @MrsDramaK - To be honest, I would call in to your Dr office and let them know the details of your fall and any symptoms since. They may say come in or that you don't need to unless you see bleeding. But it is worth a call, in my opinion.

• How far along are you? EDD?  14+5 / 2/22/17

How are you feeling? still waiting for the nausea to go away and for the 2nd tri energy boost! RLP isn't too bad but definitely there if i move too quickly.

R/R/Other:  I hate packing. Poor DH, my fuse has been extra short and packing has not made it any better so I've been snapping at him a lot this weekend. We also just have different styles. I'm at the stage where I am going through everything packing the obvious things and throwing out the obvious things but then for stuff I'm not sure about or we might still need in the next couple weeks I'm leaving it. Where he starts in a spot and as sure as he doesn't know what to do with something he freaks out and claims we're getting nowhere... 

I'm also frustrated with our one loan officer. She sent me the bitchiest e-mail last Wednesday when I asked about the appraisal scheduling claiming that it had been on hold at our request and she has put in for the appraiser now and we need to wait to hear from them. Yes we initially asked her to hold the appraisal but I looked through the emails and we told her to take it off hold over 2 weeks ago and apparently she dropped the ball and didn't so now we're supposed to close in less than a month but idk if we can get the appraiser scheduled in time and she's refusing to answer my calls after I sent her my reply telling her we'd asked for this to happen over 2 weeks ago.

Questions: none today

GTKY: Are you a listener or a talker? I'm a listener. My family is full of talkers so I guess I always found it easier to be quiet and listen than to try and talk over my mom, aunt, and cousin.

@MrsDramaK If you were already seeing your dr this week I'd say wait but since it's 3 weeks I don't think it hurts to call and see what they say. I'd rather get checked out and find out everything is ok and it was a "wasted" visit then to wait and find out you should have gone in. Or at least have them tell you over the phone it's ok to wait.
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• How far along are you? EDD?  18+5, 1/25/17

How are you feeling? Tired, but that's mostly because I can't seem to get into a comfortable position to sleep without putting a million pillows around me... and then as soon as I get settled I have to pee. So I remake the nest about 4 times a night. ZZZzzzzz.....

R/R/Other: Well, we're going over to our old place and grabbing the rest of what we can. There's only a few days left before our lease is up and I'm hoping we can get it all done in time. My last few days have been extremely hectic with everything happening at once, but things seem to be clearing up now.

Questions: N/A

GTKY: Are you a listener or a talker? I'm definitely the talker in Dh and I's relationship. I can't really say he's a listener though, lol.
    Previously PaukMeKiande
    Surprise BFP/MC February 2011 
    BFP May 16th 2016
    EDD January 25 2017
    DD born January 30 2017
    Surprise BFP/MC April 2017
  • @BlondePeanut I am definitely still tired even though I'm in the second trimester. 

@MrsDramaK I would at least call and get some reassurance over the phone. 

@PaukMeKiande I know what you mean as soon as I get comfy and start to fall asleep I have to get up to go to the bathroom! It's annoying. 

How far along are you? EDD?

17 weeks 5 days. Edd: 2/1

How are you feeling? 
    Eh I've been fighting a cold and allergies for a week now and I'm ready for them to be gone. 

R/R/Other:  
    I am ready to be able to feel this baby move on a consistent basis so I won't be so anxious. 

Questions:
    Is it fall yet? 

GTKY: Are you a listener or a talker? 
    Definitely a listener. I am an introvert so I have a hard time opening up to people but I make an amazing listener lol.