February 2017 Moms

Appointments week of 8/29

Who's all up in your business this week?

Re: Appointments week of 8/29

• I go to my regular OB this week (Friday). Eventhough they don't do u/s in that office after the very first one, I hope they will for me. If you remember, I was in a car accident a couple weeks ago and when I went to the ED, they said I had a intrauterine fibroid. I've been mildly freaking out since then and want to know what the heck is going on. The OB and the MFM didn't say that they saw anything on previous u/s, so I don't know what to think. 
    Married: 12/2015
    Me: 37 - H: 39
    TTC#1: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have a prenatal check up today! Can't wait to hear heartbeat again and see how everything is progressing. NT Scan went well so hoping for a good appt :) 

Best of luck! Hope all is well! @imalwaysme79

• Loading the player...
  • I have my first appointment with my regular OB on Wednesday.  I am excited to get started there again!   I had graduated from my RE a few weeks ago.  I think it's just a nurse visit, so no ultrasound.
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • So, I just got back from vacation with my family and I had a fairly bad slip and fall by the pool (I feel on my back bounced and caught myself on my shoulder).  I did not land on my stomach and have had no bleeding (but some mild cramping since) not sure if this merits a call to try and get in to see the OB this week.  Thoughts?
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Wednesday will be a busy day for me! I have a chiropractor appointment in the morning, I have out it off way too long! Then I have a heartbeat check with my midwife in the early afternoon after our adventure this weekend. My 3YO also has a well child visit late in the afternoon. Phew!

<3 DD1- Aug11 <3o:) Angel Baby- June13, said goodbye Oct12 o:)<3 DD2- Aug13 <3<3 DD3- due Feb17 <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• MrsDramaK said:
    So, I just got back from vacation with my family and I had a fairly bad slip and fall by the pool (I feel on my back bounced and caught myself on my shoulder).  I did not land on my stomach and have had no bleeding (but some mild cramping since) not sure if this merits a call to try and get in to see the OB this week.  Thoughts?
    It at least merits a call. They might not need you to come in, but they'll want to know that you experienced trauma, especially if it resulted in cramping. Hope you're feeling okay! 

I just went in for a blood draw today for my MSAFP. Anybody else have this? I actually had to Google it, since we didn't really discuss it much. Seems fairly routine, and they will probably have the results by my OB/MFM visit next week. 
    Married: 2011
    TTC #1: 3/2016
    Me 39 - DH 44
    BFP 5/27/16 EDD 1/30/17
    DD born 2/3/17
  • Amnio is Friday.  That's a half hour of ultrasound, a poke, then another half hour of ultrsound, apparently. Then several hours later, I have my 16 week OB visit. 

I got a letter telling me I was due for my second trimester integrated screening blood work too - I'm not sure if it makes sense to do that even though I'm having an amnio. 

Physical therapy for my back is actually going really well - I feel much more functional than I was worried I'd be at this point! I even get exercises to do instead of just twice a week for massage, heat and stim. 
  • Vastra said:
    MrsDramaK said:
    So, I just got back from vacation with my family and I had a fairly bad slip and fall by the pool (I feel on my back bounced and caught myself on my shoulder).  I did not land on my stomach and have had no bleeding (but some mild cramping since) not sure if this merits a call to try and get in to see the OB this week.  Thoughts?
    It at least merits a call. They might not need you to come in, but they'll want to know that you experienced trauma, especially if it resulted in cramping. Hope you're feeling okay! 

I just went in for a blood draw today for my MSAFP. Anybody else have this? I actually had to Google it, since we didn't really discuss it much. Seems fairly routine, and they will probably have the results by my OB/MFM visit next week. 
    Yeah, I did call, I was going to worry either way so I figured I'd at least reach out.  They said I didn't land on my belly so I am good and the timing of the cramping is probably coincidental because my uterus is starting to grow rapidly at 14 weeks.  The cramping is very mild and I have had some cramping throughout, so it's not exactly a new system either.  They said if there's bleeding call, otherwise I'm okay until my next visit.
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I had an OB appt this morning, nothing exciting, stepped on a scale, peed in a cup, BP, and heartbeat, just the usual. Although somehow I still waited 45 mins almost to see the doctor, but that's the usual too. Anatomy scan is next time so that will be more fun!
  • I have my 16 week appointment tomorrow. We also are having an elective ultrasound to find out the sex. But we might not find it tomorrow. My husband is planning something. He hasaid the next 3 weeks to disclose what the sex is. But he won't know own until then. So I'm hoping he does it tomorrow.
  • I have my 16 week appointment this Friday! Can't wait to hear that sweet heartbeat again! 
  • I had an appointment today it went pretty well. T came with me and got to hear the baby's heartbeat which was an exciting moment for me. 
    I'm borderline anemic, so I have to work on getting extra iron in my diet. 
    Everytime I've been so far I've been in a room with no US machine today I was in a room with one. I thought nothing of it but then my doctor was asking T if she wanted a brother or sister, asked me if I was planning on finding out and then said "well let's do it" I got super excited but she just meant plan my anatomy scan which has been scheduled for over a month anyway. Boo. 

• @sweetT That is a major bait and switch! Boo hiss!
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • I have my 16 week on Wednesday and I'll be 17+3. Then they put in the referral for my anatomy scan and hopefully make the appointment. But this week is just the usual weight, bp, heartbeat, and whatever else. 
  • Yesterday check up went good....just a check up (urine, blood pressure, baby heartbeat, confirmed that NT scan and blood work was good)....but on 9/19 I have my second trimester ultrasound and we will finally learn what the gender is!!! So freaking excited....and she told me by then I should most likely be feeling some kicks and strong movement, and to prepare for my RLP and aches to be at their worst because baby is really growing in there. Bring it on, as long as the baby is healthy and happy in there...he/she can beat me up a little lol
  • Streaking through to say HALLELUJAH! 43 minutes until my chiro cracks everything and I feel like a new woman! Can't wait!

<3 DD1- Aug11 <3o:) Angel Baby- June13, said goodbye Oct12 o:)<3 DD2- Aug13 <3<3 DD3- due Feb17 <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers