Infertility

11dp3dt- faint line, good or bad?

So most of you probably know my name- and story by now **TW** last month I received a beta if 16 and went on to have a miscarriage  at 8w4d. I had surgery for endo, and went on to do another round of IVF. Transfered 3 embryos.

Been testing with HPTs- all negative until now (11dp3dt), I think I see a faint line on 2 tests (both 25mIU). I don't know whether to be excited or scared. My beta is tomorrow. I'm nervous to go in and get a low beta again.

Anyone have any success with a low beta on 12dp3dt and go on to have successful a pregnancy? I'm fearing a repeat of last month. Mostly, I need the truth though. I fair better on reality than false hope. I like to keep myself grounded. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst. So success stories would be great and real stories are not shunned. Give me what you got.  

Also, does anyone know what the faint line registers at? Does that mean below 25 or above 25? 

Excuse my craziness! I know I sound nuts. 
Me 30 || DH 36
Unexplained Infertility- Postive for MTHFR Gene Mutation

Natural cycles with 1 miscarriage
-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
-IVF #1-Follistim and Menopur= BFN
***11 Eggs, 10 mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 1 (day 5) 2 made it to freeze
-FET #1- Transferred 2, day 5 embryos =BFN
-IVF #2- Follistim and Menopur = BFN
***11 retrieved, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, transferred 2 (day 3), 4 made it to freeze (Follistim and Menopur) = BFN
-FET #2- Transferred 2, day 3 embryos = BFN
**Changed doctor**
-IUI #4- natural cycle = BFN
-IUI #5- Follistim (5 eggs) BFP- lead to Miscarriage  :'(
-Laproscopic Surgery for Endometriosis, Polyp removal and Cyst removal. 
-IVF #3- Menopur, Follistim, Lupron, Ganirellex- BFP lead to Eptopic Pregnancy  :'(
***11 Eggs retrieved, 10 Mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 3 embryos (day 3), 0 made it to freeze
-Lapropscopic surgery- Removal of Fallopian Tube
-IVF #4- Estrogen Priming with Vivelle dot, Menopur, Follistim, Ganirellex- BFP  :)
***15 Eggs retreived, 11 mature, 11 fertilized, 2 embryos transferred (day 3), 2 made it to freeze
Found out I was positive for MTHFR Gene Mutation during TWW of IVF #4

Re: 11dp3dt- faint line, good or bad?

• @Jeep Doll posted on a similar question a while back that she got a BFN the day before her first beta on 14dp5dt and the next day had a faint line and a beta of 89... I have seen others post similar stories. The faintness of the line doesn't really matter either. 
  • @Colleen0516 It's so good to see you here! You were the first to welcome me when I first joined TB so you have a special place in my heart. You dont sound crazy at all!

In my experience, a First Response test registered a beta of 12 as a FAINT positive (which ended in CP). I think their threshold may be 10 or higher but I don't know for certain. I emailed the company about it and they said the info was proprietary.

I'm pulling for you. I can't wait to hear your beta results. FX!
  • Loading the player...
  • @mous thank you! We shall see in the morning 

@Bai-by2016 thank you! That means a lot! Hoping for a good outcome- but prepared for all possibilities. How are you doing? How's you're journey been??
    Me 30 || DH 36
    Unexplained Infertility- Postive for MTHFR Gene Mutation

Natural cycles with 1 miscarriage
    -3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    -IVF #1-Follistim and Menopur= BFN
    ***11 Eggs, 10 mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 1 (day 5) 2 made it to freeze
    -FET #1- Transferred 2, day 5 embryos =BFN
    -IVF #2- Follistim and Menopur = BFN
    ***11 retrieved, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, transferred 2 (day 3), 4 made it to freeze (Follistim and Menopur) = BFN
    -FET #2- Transferred 2, day 3 embryos = BFN
    **Changed doctor**
    -IUI #4- natural cycle = BFN
    -IUI #5- Follistim (5 eggs) BFP- lead to Miscarriage  :'(
    -Laproscopic Surgery for Endometriosis, Polyp removal and Cyst removal. 
    -IVF #3- Menopur, Follistim, Lupron, Ganirellex- BFP lead to Eptopic Pregnancy  :'(
    ***11 Eggs retrieved, 10 Mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 3 embryos (day 3), 0 made it to freeze
    -Lapropscopic surgery- Removal of Fallopian Tube
    -IVF #4- Estrogen Priming with Vivelle dot, Menopur, Follistim, Ganirellex- BFP  :)
    ***15 Eggs retreived, 11 mature, 11 fertilized, 2 embryos transferred (day 3), 2 made it to freeze
    Found out I was positive for MTHFR Gene Mutation during TWW of IVF #4