December 2016 Moms

Sale Thread

Re: Sale Thread

• TollerToller member
    @penelope4612 thanks for the heads up on the baby jogger sale!! I got my dream stroller for the twins at a price I couldn't even find used!! (I actually have it in hand too so it wasn't too good to be true!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Mamax2Mamax2 member
    edited July 2016
    Is anybody interested in some promo codes for different thing online and/or a free single sample kit for Kiinde Twist that comes with a 25% off BRU coupon? The promo codes I have are for the following places...

40% off first bundle for new honest.com subscribers

Free $35 nursing cover from uddercovers.com

Free $40 baby carrier from sevenslings.com

5 free pairs of baby leggings  (value of $50 total) at babyleggings.com

$40 gift certificate good for 2 belly button bands or 1 belly button body band at bellybuttonband.com

$60 gift certificate valid for 3 free pairs of ruffle buns at rufflebuns.com

You will still be responsible for shipping and handling, but let me know if anyone wants any of these!
  • Not sure if anyone is interested, but I just signed up for Le Tote Maternity. They are giving 50% off the first two months (SUMMER241), so for the next four months it comes out to about $212. Each box comes with three pieces of clothing and two accessories, and you can wear each item as much as you want, keep what you want to keep, or return it all, and then they immediately send you another box, unlimited times a month. So instead of spending a couple hundred dollars on clothes i will never wear again, i get a good variety without the commitment. 
  • Baby list is having a baby registry giveaway that looks pretty sweet (but entering signs you up for their emails).

Disclaimer: if you use my link I will get extra entries:  

https://gleam.io/hSh5z-u4Z2ya?l=https%3A%2F%2Fbabyli.st%2Fmodern-baby-registry-giveaway%3Futm_source%3Dgiveaway
  • I'm not sure of this has been said yet, but Motherhood Maternity is having a good sale right now. I just ordered 2 pair of conversation pants (capris or long pants) for $10 each!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Free pair of bamboobies nursing pads for 2.99 shipping us or 4.99 to Canada until the 10th. No code needed it seems. Code free40 gets you 40% off total purchase. 
    November D16  Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Fails

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I just got this text, and figured I'd pass it along. 

LB MSG ME: Hey, TEACHERS! Get an extra 15% off w/valid school ID or pay stub in Lane Bryant stores all August long! Some excl. Help? Reply HELP Stop? Reply STOP
  • FYI:
    Kiinde Twist on Zulily today. Gift set for $65. 
  • We got a Dr. Brown's Gia nursing pillow as well as some MAM bottles really cheap at a huge resale shop our city has twice a year. There were 1,950+ vendors! But the nursing pillow was brand new, still in the package and the bottles came with brand new, never opened MAM pacifiers. :) Mamas, keep an eye out for similar sales in your area! 
  • @dmontgo I was there this week... and Kirkland's... and loved every minute of seeing the Fall/Halloween stuff out!
    Me: 37 years old
    DH: 39 years old
    Married: October 17, 2014
    TTC Since: November 2015
    BFP: March 31, 2016
    DS: November 21, 2016

December'16 December Siggy Challenge: Elf on the Shelf Fails **winner**

• I went to destination maternity today just browse some stuff and they had a ton of stuff for 50% off the last discounted item. I got some awesome, jeggins, mint capris and strapless dress everything for less than $60. I don't know if these stores are everywhere or if those discounts are normal but just wanted to give y'all a heads up.
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

• Slee sacks and swaddle sleep sacks are super cheap with free shipping on baby steals today 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 50% off all baby basics at carters for 2 days, online and in stores 

Me: 34 DH: 36
    Married 10/15/11
    M/C October 2014
    BFP #2 4/3/16  EDD 12/8/16  DS 11/19/16

• Graco travel systems are 15% off with cartwheel at target

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Cottonbabies has a free bum genius 4.0 pocket diaper with a $100 purchase (buy 5 get one free). Also, their multipacks are all on sale right now.

Pregnancy Ticker 

• Bath & Body Works is having a sale where if you spend $10, you get an item free up to a $16 value. I'm starting to build a PP self-care basket and grabbed some stress relief and sleep products--I'm sure they will come in handy. :)

They also have $10 off their 3-wick candles, so they are $12 instead of $22.
  • 40% everything at Old Navy today, and free shipping on $50+. They have some great maternity clothes and cute baby clothes :)
  • Target has 10% off online and in stores today on pretty much everything. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Target has a 10% off pretty much everything coupon for today ( Sunday) only. Plus a lot of the diapers are buy 2 get a $15 gift card. If you have a red card it's that additional 5% off. If anyone is wanting to stock up :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • FYI if you're looking for some nursing sleep bras, Walmart has the medela's on sale for $12 each. There's several rollbacks and bundles on other maternity and nursing items as well.

Pregnancy Ticker 

• I bet there are some Labor Day sales.  Pink Blush is having 30% off site wide.  Pottery Barn Kids just emailed me that they are having 25% off site wide with code SAVEMORE.  Toys r us emailed me about a sale but it didn't seem particularly interesting.
  • BRU is having a 20% off on nursery furniture if you spend more than $699.99 on said furniture through Monday.
    EQD born 12/15!

• Went to the outlet mall today (big mistake) Carters was having a killer sale on baby stuff ;) made it worth the battle of finding a parking spot. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• For those who want a convertible car seat (most opt for an infant seat, but the convertible has its perks), Target and Amazon are having a good sale. The Evenflo sureride is the highest rated economy seat on Lucie's list, and is on sale for $72 (usually $90-100). I'm snatching one for my 14 month old, and using her infant seat for new baby.
  • Target is having another baby sale through 9/10. Lots of gift card with purchase deals...$50 gift card with nursery furniture purchase of $250. 
  • karmbakarmba member
    edited September 2016
    Babies R Us has a deal where if you buy a Davinci crib online you get a free Twilight mattress.  I was going to buy mine off of Amazon, but I quick added the crib to my BRU registry and bought it there.

ETA - I also ended up buying the glider and ottoman today because it's 20% off nursery furniture if you buy over $699 with no exclusions.

Me: 34 DH: 36
    Married 10/15/11
    M/C October 2014
    BFP #2 4/3/16  EDD 12/8/16  DS 11/19/16

• @karmba just did the same thing! Thank you for the heads up! Woohoo nursery furniture finally on its way!

• Babies R Us is doing its trade in event where you get 25%off your new carseat if you trade in an old carseat. I know this isn't an option for all but it may work for some. If you don't have a trade in they have a 15% off coupon for the caseats. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Pink Blush is having 50% off clearance again
  • There's a bunch of crocs sales going on right now - on amazon, zulily, crocs website - lightweight slip-on footwear is my jam for third tri. I ordered some fuzzy clogs. Haven't recieved them yet so I'm not sure if I'd recommend them specifically or not though
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • 60% off at H&M sale items today, plus free shipping if you spend over $40.  Some good deals on long sleeve maternity tops, jeans, other stuff.
  • Macy's is having a great sale right now online and in stores. Baby and kid clothes galore! I save $200 on 21 items (paid $150). If you do online, use the Promo Code: VIP for an additional 25% off. If you go to stores, ask them to use it if they don't have it at the counter.
  • Target also has a diapers/wipes/formula deal. Spend $100 and get a $25 gift card.
  • Freshly Picked is having a sale! Free cleaning kit with every purchase and most moccs $15 off, I got a pair that ended up being $49 including shipping.