February 2016 Moms
Options

Age for teeth biscuits

Does anyone know what age we can start giving our littles teething biscuits ? Either homemade or store bought. Do they need to have a tooth already? 

Re: Age for teeth biscuits

• Options
    It says it on the box. I think I read 12 months but I'm not sure. 
  • Options
    failuretoflyfailuretofly member
    edited August 2016
    I have baby mum-mums and they don't have a suggested age but LO loves them and I am confident he is safe to eat them. He will be 7 months next week, and I've been giving them to him for am few weeks. He started solids around 4.5 months. I think baby definitely has to have some experience with solids in general before trying them as they do end up with decent sized chunks in their mouth. 
    ETA he has no teeth,  or signs of any coming through anytime soon
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lurking from March. I was in the store today and checked what a bag of Gerber arrowroot cookies (their version of a teething biscuit) said for recommended age. It said 9 months.
  • Options
    We've been getting them since 5months but now since he has two teeth I haven't gotten them much bc he bites off to big of peices.
  • Options
    I have some Organic HappyBABY gentle teething wafers fr Walmart. He really likes them. They dissolve quickly but I have to watch closely as he takes big bites. My DS sits up well unsupported and they are recommended for a sitting baby.