Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Need help with interpreting chart

Hi all, 

I would love some help interpreting my first chart. The last several months I have had 34-39 day cycles. Before that, they were in the 29-31 day range. Now that we are TTC I have begun charting my temperature and paying attention to CF. Thinking I would have another longer cycle, I was SHOCKED to see my period come today (day 31). Especially because FF said ovulation occurred on Friday CD 25. My job forces me to get up super early some days and some times work late hours and get less sleep than other days. (Think 730am to 12am shifts). I had a temp shift and some watery CF a few weeks ago (indicated by the first arrow on my chart) and then EWCM and another temperature shift last week (which is the second arrow and where FF says I o'd). 

I have generally had O pain, this time I had O pain on CD 26 (which could have been after the egg was released). In the past, AF has come 14 days after I feel O pain give or take, leading me to believe I have an average 14 day Luteal Phase. Can anyone take a look at my chart and help me figure out if I O'd this month, and if I have reason to believe this isn't actually AF. We BD every other day CD 9-13 because of the watery CF and my cervix feeling soft, but when FF said I didn't O until CD 25 I figured all that BD was a lost cause. 

Here are the final two things you need to know: 
I had paraguard (copper/nonhormonal) IUD removed August 5 after having it for 2 years
I used suppositories last night for constipation (Which I know can't be used during pregnancy for fear of starting contractions. Could this have induced my cycle?!)

TTC our first child 
I'm 26, DH is 32
Paraguard removed August 2016
Using OPKs, FF, Preseed, Temping, CM

chart stalk

Re: Need help with interpreting chart

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    TL;DR 
    Check out the threads others linked. Your chart is a bit of a mess because of open circles and it doesn't look like you O'd. Start over this cycle with a consistent temp time and you should see a pattern. 
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18