BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Saturday Ticker Change (8/27)

• How far along are you? 
    6 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Pomegranate seed

Appointments this week? 
    Just had an early ultrasound because of bleeding.  They found a small SCH . Go back again in two weeks

Symptoms?
    Absolutely exhausted.  Food aversions.  Mild nausea 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I'm  fairly certain my toddler is sensing the new baby And already trying to beat him/her up.  He is constantly jumping on me.

GTKY: What is your perfect weekend?:
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey guys! Looks like I'll be joining you
    Saturday ticker changers now that I have an official due date.

How far along are you? 8 weeks

How big is baby? Raspberry 

Appointments this week? Had a confirmation of pregnancy appointment and dating ultrasound last Wednesday. 

Symptoms? Exhausted, nauseated, and really really moody.

Rant/Rave/Questions?  I hate Mobile Bump. It won't let me unbold my answers.

GTKY: What is your perfect weekend? I would love a toddler-free weekend with my husband at a cabin in the woods. (Don't get me wrong, I love the little bugger beyond words, but it'd be a nice little break from the chaos.)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 5 weeks

How big is baby? Appleseed, pop rock crystals, nerd candy, head of a nail

Appointments this week? Had a phone appt with a nurse last Tuesday. First appt is on 9/13.

Symptoms? Super sore boobs. Exhaustion. Light nausea, but no vomiting

Rant/Rave/Questions? Date night with DH was wonderful and we told my in laws the news. They were happy and my MIL said she would pray for the baby (we had a loss in March). 

GTKY: What is your perfect weekend?
    The perfect weekend to me is one where I get to relax. I don't like a busy, over-crammed weekend. I like to lounge around, play with the kids, and have no plans whatsoever.
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • How far along are you? 5 weeks

How big is baby? Apple Seed

Appointments this week? no

Symptoms? heartburn and exhaustion

Rant/Rave/Questions? I don't remember being this tired last time 

GTKY: What is your perfect weekend?: beach/pool weekend with my family is pretty much perfection
    April Siggy Challenge - May BMB - Newborn Fail
    Image result for newborn fail

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• How far along are you? 
    7wks

How big is baby?  blueberry

Appointments this week?  Had an appointment yesterday due to spotting.  Baby looks good!

Symptoms?  Nauseous, exhausted, very moody!

Rant/Rave/Questions? Just so tired of first trimester!

GTKY: What is your perfect weekend?: a relaxing weekend with my family!
    EDD 4/15/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 
    8 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Rasberry, jelly bean 

Appointments this week? 
    One last week, don't have another one until 12 weeks. 

Symptoms?
    Just tired ALL the time! 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Helped my dad with moving a box inside. My mom told me I shouldn't be doing that. I lift weights at the gym heavier than the box. I will be ok, I know my limits. Jeez, mom. Lol

Doing absolutely nothing! Laying in bed by myself, binge watching something with some ice cream
  • hollyh98hollyh98 member
    edited August 2016
    How far along are you? 8 weeks 

How big is baby? Raspberry

Appointments this week? Yes, I finally have one on 8/31. I think it will feel more real after that.

Symptoms? MS has hit the last couple days. Poor DH has really picked up the slack around the house and with DS.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I either feel totally normal or I feel awful. Hoping things level out a bit soon!

GTKY: What is your perfect weekend?: I could be a beach bum the rest of my life so a weekend at the beach is my favorite. At this point a Starbucks and 2 uninterrupted hours at Target would be great too.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 9 weeks

How big is baby? Cherry/Tater tot

Appointments this week? Had my first appointment on Friday.  Everything went well.  Our next appointment isn't until the end of September

Symptoms? They come and go, but still fatigued, getting mild nausea during the afternoon/evening, food aversion/next day will be starving, etc.  Oh, and the hormones.  I absolutely lost it Friday.  I went from raging anger to crying in the blink of an eye.  Yikes.

Rant/Rave/Questions? So ready to be done with the first tri also.  Also feeling guilty for not being overly excited (not the right phrase, but I can't quite figure out the wording).  Everyone else who knows about baby is ecstatic, and I'm just nervous, anxious, and not quite at the exhilaration phase like everyone else. :/ 

GTKY: What is your perfect weekend?: A weekend where I have no plans.  We just do whatever comes up!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • How far along are you? 9 weeks

How big is baby? Cherry, southern pecan, grape, green olive

Appointments this week? Nope...none this week....which I think this is the first week since we found out that we don't have blood work or something scheduled

Symptoms?  Nausea, moody, acne, constipated, you know....a whole lot of sexiness right there

Rant/Rave/Questions?  *tw* Had one of the docs scan me tonight now that I am past 9 weeks.... Our last pregnancy...babies heart stopped sometime between 8 and 9 weeks.  So this little one has officially made it farther than our last one.  Just want to get past 10 weeks...then hopefully will feel much better about everything.

GTKY: What is your perfect weekend?:  one where I am not working...lol.  But seriously I love when we don't have a million things to do and we can just hang out with our kids and go do fun things like swimming or going to park or hiking.
    Married: 9/19/09
    DS 1: 10/17/10
    DS 2: 6/30/13
    MMC found 4/2/16   D&C 4/4/16 & 4/10/16
     Cautiously expecting.....EDD 4/1/17
  • How far along are you? 
    7 Weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Blueberrry
    Appointments this week? 
    No. My first appointment is next Tuesday
    Symptoms?
    Morning sickness/nausea, sore boobs, extreme fatigue, acne
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Like everyone else, I'm just ready to be out of the first trimester!
    Traveling and exploring a new town with my husband. We both love to travel and try new places!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker