Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Bleeding- point to calling Dr? -Update

KyCade3013KyCade3013 member
edited August 2016 in Pregnant after a Loss
i know this is a pessimist point of view. Had my viability ultra sound. Measured 4 days smaller than I thought based on ovulation date but had good heart beat etc.. I had a melt down day of but have remained optimistic because u/s has 4 day margin of error and I'm human too. Today I felt terrible, bad stomach issues all day.. Then just peed and had blood when I wiped. Do I even call the doctor? I'm thinking my 2nd miscarriage is happening. 

Update: Wanted to share a positive update today. I did go to ER, Dr called ahead so they fast tracked me (took 3 hrs, but that's fast for ER). U/S was great, 7 weeks 2 days HB 152, bloodwork betas perfect / inline with week, and my doctor was very happy with my results. ER said its common to bleed 1st trimester and they couldn't find the reason. Advised to rest for 3 days or until bleeding stops. My doctor is calling me tomorrow to go over results of ER in more detail. For now, I'm very happy baby is growing on track to a week ago, is alive, and bloodwork is good, really all I could ask for right now. 

Re: Bleeding- point to calling Dr? -Update

• Options
    Honestly, if it's just when you wiped, I would wait to call until Monday. If you are filling a pad every hour for more than three hours, it is advised to go to the ER. 

This is based on my past experiences and is not intended to replace your doc's advice. You can call the on-call provider and see what they say. 

FWIW, I've had constant spotting and two large bright red bleeds this pregnancy and I'm still pregnant. Bleeding does not mean you're out automatically. You can easily have bleeding after a BM, sex, etc. I hope this is nothing and just a fluke for you!
  • Options
    Thanks @wishilivedinflorida . That makes me feel better, what was the reason for bleeding?  I called my doctor and she said to go for ultra sound on Monday or if I was stressing could go to ER. She said it could happen from sex, bowl movement or one other thing I forget.. I'm praying for the strength to deal with the outcome. I may go to ER tonight, wont effect outcome but might be easier than hustling tomorrow to do it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for the scare. Hope everything's okay. ❤️❤️

A

2010: son born 9/1 

2013: 2 miscarriages + d&cs, both at 10 weeks: April & July

2014: son #2 born 6/29

2016: Baby girl stillborn at 21w6d 4/29 and baby boy stillborn at 20w 3d 11/16

• Options
    I had a subchorionic hemmorage around 5 wks with a LOT of bright red blood and I'm still pregnant 5 weeks later. Don't count yourself out yet!
    “Be present in all things and thankful for all things.”  ~Maya Angelou

~~~~ TW ~~~~~~

Me: 40    DH: 39
    Married 12.19.13
    BFP #1 1/14, MC 2/14 (6wks)
    BFP #2 1/15, MMC/D&C 3/15 (12wks)
    BFP #3 6/15, MC 8/15 (9wks)
    BFP #4 4/16, MC 4/16 (5wks)
    BFP #5 7/16, MMC 8/16 (10 wks)
    BFP #6 3/4 , EDD 11/9/17
  • Options
    @KyCade3013 They've given me no explanation. I don't have a SCH, so from what I gather, it can be a very irritable cervix, fibroids, or unknown cause. 
  • Options
    Thinking of you.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Options
    Fwiw my first rainbow measured 4 days behind the dare I'm sure we conceived at the first u/s. I was convinced we would suffer a loss with that pregnancy. She is 3 now. Don't lose hope!

DD1 born 5/24/10.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

• Options
    Tww: warning:

Hi guys, thanks so much for the support, inspiration and extremely kind words. I truly appreciate a ton. Unfortunately loss the baby this morning. Hope no one else in this group will have to deal with this. 
  • Options
    @KyCade3013 I am truly so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    @KyCade3013 I am so so sorry. This sucks and I hate that it happened.
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• Options
    I'm so sorry. T&Ps for you during this time. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself and don't be afraid to ask for testing after two miscarriages. <3 

A

• Options
    Thanks everyone. @amwangel my doctor sent it out today and said once results are back she'll set me up with a high risk OB at the hospital. I'm crushed, but committed. Dr. said there was a girl who had an appt right before me, who had the same exact thing happen to her but is now pregnant with her 3rd (5th pregnancy). It gave me hope. 
  • Options
    I am sorry. 

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. @amwangel my doctor sent it out today and said once results are back she'll set me up with a high risk OB at the hospital. I'm crushed, but committed. Dr. said there was a girl who had an appt right before me, who had the same exact thing happen to her but is now pregnant with her 3rd (5th pregnancy). It gave me hope. 
    I'm so so glad your doctor is being helpful and supportive and proactive. Lots of hugs. <3 Definitely have hope.

A

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

• Options
    I'm so sorry. Thoughts and prayers with you. 
  • Options
    @KyCade3013 I'm so sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself. Hugs.
  • Options
    @KyCade3013 I'm so very sorry. I hope you continue to be strong and I'm glad they'll be doing some testing. I really hope you get to hold your rainbow soon.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, hoping with the help from testing and the high risk doctor I'll get my rainbow soon.