December 2016 Moms
Options

Ticker Change Friday 8/26

Good morning and TGIF! I'll need someone else to start next weeks as I will be super busy.

How far along?

What size is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: You have the whole day to yourself. No SO, no kids, no responsibilities. What do you do?

Married 4/12/13
Anniversary
TTC since 6/13
Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Ticker Change Friday 8/26

• Options
    How far along?
    25 weeks! I can't believe how fast this is flying by!

What size is baby?
    Large cauliflower.

Upcoming appointments?
    Had my 24 week appointment Monday and all was well. Glucose test when I get back from my trip. Not looking forward to that...

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rant - DH couldn't get off from work today. He's not really needed (mid shift with overlap) and he really wanted to spend time with me before I leave Sunday. Also, creepy guy watching me walk my dog this morning. Not cool, dude.
    Rave - I LEAVE SUNDAY! I am more excited than I should be about this business trip. But I'm traveling with my co-worker/best friend, I get to see family and friends when I am not working and I get to meet the new VP, who really wants to meet us. My boss told me yesterday our offices are all ready and he got me one right next to the bathroom! That was exciting
    Questions - This may sound weird, but as someone who has never in their life experienced heartburn, what does it feel like? I get this pressure in my chest but no burning sensation. I told my OB and she said it could be heartburn so I did get Tums, but does anyone else experience heartburn like this?

GTKY: You have the whole day to yourself. No SO, no kids, no responsibilities. What do you do?
    Read or work on my cross stitch. I'd probably sleep as much as I could, too. It would be super lazy but oh so worth it. Then I would feel guilty for wasting my day doing nothing, haha!
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    How far along? 24 weeks - VIABILITY!

What size is baby? Corn

Upcoming appointments? Today - just an uneventful checkup. It'll be good to get a heart rate read but I can feel that her movements are normal strong and healthy.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave - I put my name in one of those raffle boxes at the midwife office and it got pulled! I don't remember what it is but I pick up my prize at my appointment!

...you just totally blew my mind.
    Wait. What is the situation? Am I sick and quarantined? Hmm. Honestly I would miss them! I have no desire to have a day without them... maybe just a day without responsibilities. But... maybe I would swim? and then clean the house unobstructed? I mean all my normal things are no-goes because of being pregnant. If not pregnant then I'd do an all day ski or mtn bike with a group of friends.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @phoenix870509 I volunteer as tribute.

How far along? 22 weeks

What size is baby? coconut 

Upcoming appointments? No, just had my a/s and monthly appointment yesterday

Rants/Raves/Questions? I posted this on our FB group already but I am bumming. At my appointment yesterday my OB informed me  that she's leaving the practice November 30. I've been seeing her almost 9 years and she's done so much to help me with infertility and endometriosis (including 2 emergency surgeries). It's just another stressor that I didn't need right now and definitely wasn't planning for.

GTKY: You have the whole day to yourself. No SO, no kids, no responsibilities. What do you do? Sleep in, go for a walk by a body of water (lake, river, ocean, doesn't matter), practice yoga, read, get a massage, mani and pedi and treat myself to a super nice meal. I'd end the day with a bath and a movie with some popcorn and m&ms.

Pregnancy Ticker 

• Options
    How far along? 25 weeks

What size is baby? size of a baseball glove

Upcoming appointments? not for several weeks; had my glucose test last week and passed - hooray!

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm SO glad to be home from my last big business trip before the baby comes!

GTKY: You have the whole day to yourself. No SO, no kids, no responsibilities. What do you do?  sleep in, spa day, movie night with pizza and ice cream - oh that sounds just about perfect!
  • Options
    l9il9i member
    How far along? 22 weeks

What size is baby? Coconut

Upcoming appointments? I just had one this week so not until the 20th.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant: This week I've had several people comment that "Wow, you're not showing at all!".  I guess it makes me feel good, but I have gotten bigger so it also makes me feel like I was huge then before getting pregnant.  Rave: DH and I have a free weekend for once!  We've been so busy with traveling and weddings, and moving for the last month it's going to be very nice to relax and do something fun!

GTKY: You have the whole day to yourself. No SO, no kids, no responsibilities. What do you do? This will probably change once it's not just me and DH, but I honestly don't like days by myself.  DH and I see each other in the evenings but it's cooking, picking up the house, etc.  So I enjoy days off with him to spend the day and do things together.  The last time it was just me, I sat in bed and had a movie marathon because I didn't know what else to do... yeah, I'm lame.
    Me: 26 & DH: 25
    Married: August 2014
    TTC since November 2015
    BFP #1 12/17/15 - MC 1/28/16
    BFP #2 4/22/16 - EDD 12/30/16
  • Options
    How far along? 26 weeks! 

What size is baby? Kale apparently

Upcoming appointments? GTT next Wednesday

Rants/Raves/Questions? Uncomfortable most of the time... And it's only going to get worse hahah

GTKY: You have the whole day to yourself. No SO, no kids, no responsibilities. What do you do? Sleep. I'd take up the whole bed with my Snoogle and sleep allllll dayyyy. 
  • Options
    How far along?  
    26 weeks!
    What size is baby?
    A bowling pin
    Upcoming appointments?
    Not til 9/6
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rant: I've had wrist issues for the past month and this morning my dogs were horrible on their walk with pulling. I don't know how I didn't let them run away, it hurt my wrists so bad.
    Rave: Washed a lot of baby clothes today and finished re-staining the dresser/changing table today! 
    I'd like to say I'd have a spa day and do something fun for myself....but typically I just waste entire days because I can't focus on one activity at a time. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers