April 2017 Moms

FFFC

2»

Re: FFFC

• Don't panic, guys. Maybe she's talking about the country: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger  Perhaps they have a king?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • babymama619babymama619 member
    edited August 2016
    Obviously my autocorrect hates me

• I just don't understand how autocorrect got to that point. 

I also have no idea what her confession was because I got to that point and stopped reading. I'll go back and read it now. 
  • Hahaha!!! All of your responses to @babymama619's post is killing me! 
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • @SnarkasaurusRex I didn't read your post wrong, you said "for no other reason" than to find out the gender.   I was FFFCing what I think about it because I had no idea anyone thought any differently until I read your post.  I was playing along because I think what I said was a good counterpoint to yours and added to the discussion in a constructive way.  You posted in the FFFC so I figured you were ready to hear alternative viewpoints.  I'm definitely doin me no matter what.  Not judging you either.  
    **TW kids and loss mentioned**

-- DS 3.8.14
    -- MC 9.22.16 at 8 wks

• @kcasset I've actually had two really close friends bring it up, and I responded with "Whaaa? Are you?", just trying to deflect, and they both confessed that they are. :smile: And so then I fessed up too. One is about 6 weeks ahead of me and the other is just two. 
    wow that's so cool the 3 of you get to all go through it together! congrats to your friends!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DS--N14
    Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17