Infertility

Could this be implantation bleeding? TMI content

Hi ladies! So today I am 8 dpiui and I have been cramping since 6 dpiui. Yesterday felt like AF cramps. When I woke up (tmi) I notice two brown spots on my pad. I am on progesterone and wear the pads at night because of all the leakage. I assume the brown color came out with the discharge. There was nothing when I wiped.

I know progesterone gives you every symptom under the sun but do you think it might be implantation bleeding?

Re: Could this be implantation bleeding? TMI content

• Implantation usually happens 6-12 dpo, so if you are on the earlier end of that range it is possible to notice some spotting, but honesty it could also be from something other than implantation.  Sadly it is just too early to test.  FX for you on the cycle.
  • It could be , but it could also not be . I'm sorry I know that's not super helpful . But unfortunately it's impossible to know . Only a test can tell you . 
    *bfp mentioned 
    i did have spotting and cramping the couple of days before my positive beta with my current pregnancy following IVF . I thought it meant my cycle had failed but was pleasantly surprised . You just never know ! Best of luck to you !! 

**BFP and loss warning**

Me: 29
    DH: 29
    Us: Married Valentine's Day, 2015
    DH: No issues.
    Me: PCOS, unexplained infertility (whatever that means!!)
    June 2015 Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    July 2015:  Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    August 2015: IUI: BFP. Chemical pregnancy :(
    October 2015: IUI: BFN
    January 2016: Egg retrieval: 10 frozen embryos!
    March 2016: FET Cycle- 2 embryos transferred!: BFP !
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi, ttc#2! We passed ivf with donor eggs in Biotexcom clinic a year ego. This is what I experienced concerning implantation bleeding.
    I started testing at day 4dp5dt knowing it was early. But got my BFP in 6dp5dt. I did start spotting a few days after that :s at 9dp5dt. Thankfully it stopped after 2 days. My lines kept getting darker so it helped me. I went in for my beta 15dp5dt and my hcg was 2031. I wanted to test myself because I had a whole slew of people who knew I was going through IVF and that I would know soon. I didn't want to receive bad news that day and then tell people when they asked. People are so nosy sometimes. However if it worked as it did, I wanted to keep it a secret between me and my husband. So that we had some time to process it just the two of us. Thanks to God they confirmed our success. So 2-day mostly brown spotting was implantation bleeding for me. Yes, we never know for sure but always hope for better.
    Have my fingers crossed for you <3