TTC After a Loss
Options

I don't think I ever did a real intro........

Hi ladies

Joining you all after finding out at 10 1/2 weeks that my little bean stopped growing at  8 1/2 weeks. The pathology report came back with Turner Syndrome. My d&c was August 5th so now I am just waiting on AF to come so we can start trying. 
We were under the care of an RE and conceived with Femara and IUI (first time). My RE said no treatment until the 2nd period but we can try the good ol' fashioned way after the first period if we want (and we do).  Who knows, maybe we won't even need her help this time. I start back up with my acupuncture next week too. 

Sorry that we are all here.....but happy to have the support of others. 

Re: I don't think I ever did a real intro........

• Options

I am am sorry you are here. Hope acupuncture goes well and you don't need another treatment round 
  • Options
    Welcome. Kind of! Wish you weren't here BC it's so sucky but so glad you found uS!

**** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss, but glad you found us. Hope the good old fashioned way is at least a good time the next couple months, and even better if it results in a BFP!
  • Options
    So sorry for you loss! I hope he good old fashioned way works for you and you don't need another round of treatment! And if not, as PP said, I hope at least it's a good time for you and SO!
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • Options
    I am sorry for your loss and that you are here 
  • Options
    Thanks ladies

• Options
    Welcome to the group. Sorry for your loss! I wish you a very speedy BFP and a beautiful rainbow baby!
    Mommy of 3 little ones, 6 losses Lilypie Pregnancy tickers