4/11
4/18
4/25

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: If you could travel back in time, which time period would you visit and why?

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change - 8/23/16

• Options
    This is for those of us with due dates of: 
    4/4
    4/11
    4/18
    4/25

How far along are you? 7 weeks today!

How big is baby? Size of blueberry/berlingot candy

Appointments this week? Tomorrow! FX'd for a higher hearbeat and that peanut is growing

Symptoms? Feeling much better these past 3 days - just tons of acne!

Rant/Rave/Questions?  Get it together skin - I look 14. Otherwise, feeling super thankful that my tummy is tons better after doc told me to start a daily miralax regimen

GTKY: If you could travel back in time, which time period would you visit and why?
    The 1930s!! I love the fashion, the music and all the glamorous old hollywood films. Not to mention Clark Gable  :)

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    7w
    How big is baby? 
    Blueberry
    Appointments this week? 
    First ultrasound on Moday of next week
    Symptoms?
    Nausea, sore boobs, sleepy
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    n/a
    I'd love to observe the Paleolithic era.  I've always been fascinated by early hominids and the origins of culture.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 
    6 weeks

How big is baby? 
    An orange seed 

Appointments this week? 
    Nope but only a week away!

Symptoms?
    Irritable, my nose is working on overtime, slight cramping which is resulting in constant trips to the bathroom, slight nausea while eating, out of breath

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Not today!

The Downton Abbey timeframe! Give me the clothes and the etiquette, leave the archaic expectations for women behind
    DD March 2015
    Baby #2 due April 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 7 weeks today!

How big is baby? Size of a Brookesia Micra Chameleon

Appointments this week? None still waiting for 9/15 so far away

Symptoms? Meat aversion, nausea, no appetite

Rant/Rave/Questions?  Not today.

Prehistoric Era it would be so cool to see a live dinosaur... I love animals!
  • Options
    GG620GG620 member
    edited August 2016
    @Jerilu we are date twins! :)
    @housewifehobbyist thank you so much! I appreciate it! '
    @asjas15 I hear you on the meat aversion! Whenever SO makes any I just have to leave the room because it repulses me ha

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

[/spoiler]

• Options
    How far along are you? 6 weeks.  I mistakenly thought Wednesdays were my ticker change day but just realized yesterday I'm a Tuesday with you lovely ladies!!! 

How big is baby? The size of a lentil! 

Appointments this week? Not until next week.  I also mistakenly thought my doctor wouldn't see you until 8 weeks, BUT that was wrong.  I could have gone this week, but I'll wait it out for Tuesday next week. Apparently thinking you "know everything" as a STM makes you make a lot of mistakes :) 

Symptoms? Nausea really started today, for which I am beyond excited for.  I know how that sounds, but this has been a long journey and I'm so excited for a healthy baby.  I'm also exhausted today and hate everyone.  YAY PREGNANCY!! 

Rant/Rave/Questions?: Hmmmmm.  Can I just go back to bed??  

GTKY: If you could travel back in time, which time period would you visit and why?: Definitely the 20s.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options
    How far along are you?  8 Weeks

How big is baby? Raspberry

Appointments this week? Nope, not again until 9/1

Symptoms?  Food aversions, only thing that sounds good right now is Cheerios and Kraft mac and cheese, nausea, TIRED all the time 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Had bleeding over the weekend, went to the ER, but the babies are fine!  Baby B is catching up, woo hoo! 

GTKY: If you could travel back in time, which time period would you visit and why?  Probably the prehistoric era, I would love to walk with the dinosaurs. 
    ****Trigger mentioned****
    Us:  37, 38, unexplained IF
    TTC for the second time
    Married 10/21/12 to my wonderful wife
    TTC with frozen donor sperm and science
    since 2/2014

7 IUIs, 1 cancelled due to too many follicles, 6 BFNs.
    IVF #1 & 2 Failed
    IVF #3 20 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized with ICSI, 6 made it to day 5
                 2 blasts transferred 7/17
    Beta #1 7/26 ***BFP*** 144
    Beta #2 7/28 271
    Beta #3 8/4 1972
    8/15 - Officially pregnant with TWINS
    9/1 - Baby B no longer has a heartbeat, Baby A is holding on!
    9/29 - MMC
    Genetic testing revealed Trisomy 15
    Next cycle will be FET without PGS testing. 
    3/27 - FET transferred 2 "excellent" blasts 
    Beta #1 4/5 ***BFP*** 107 (9dp5dt)
    Beta #2 4/7  244  (11dp5dt)
    Beta #3 4/14  2038   (18dp5dt)
    4/25 - Confirmed pregnancy. Baby measured 1 day behind, FHR 132
    5/9 - 2nd U/S - Baby measured one day ahead, FHR 178
    12/21 - Baby Boy born
    12/10 - FET transfered 1 3BB blast
    Beta #1 12/19 - 88
    Beta #2 12/21 - 230
    Beta #3 12/18 - 3066
  • Options
    Taylor72Taylor72 member
    edited August 2016
    How far along are you? 7weeks 2 days...my last post on Tuesday ticker, I'll move to Sunday next week

How big is baby? blueberry

Appointments this week? first US was today. all is well 

Symptoms? acne sore and HUGE boobs

Rant/Rave/Questions? I am RAVING over baby's healthy heartbeat today. 159 <3

GTKY: If you could travel back in time, which time period would you visit and why? probably the 50s, just seems like it was a simpler time. 

• Options
    How far along are you? 7 weeks!

How big is baby? a blueberry

Appointments this week? tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow!!! I get an ultrasound at 8am and meet with the doc shortly after. Can you tell I'm excited about it?

Symptoms? well the nausea just hit me mid-way through my lunch so now I'm swallowing profusely hoping to keep it at bay, sore boobs and tired. I've also had stomach aches that come and go and are no fun.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm hoping these next few weeks start flying by, I hate the beginning where you are constantly worried. I'm ready to hit 12 weeks and cross over into a safer place m/c wise

GTKY: If you could travel back in time, which time period would you visit and why? hmm...let's go to the 50's so I can see the era my parents grew up in...but that would mean I need to see Africa and England during that time too.

CafeMom Tickers

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Can't wait to hear about U/S @pk921

Good luck!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 6 weeks 

How big is baby? A little sweet pea

Appointments this week? None

Symptoms?fatigue, aversion to touch

Rant/Rave/Questions? I really want my washer and dryer back! A sloooww utility room remodel has left me hand washing cloth diapers.. Little house on the Prarie over here.
  • Options
    NurseLaLaNurseLaLa member
    edited August 2016
    I'd visit the old school times where we wore corsets and had wet nurses lol Just for a little humility regarding how good we have it nowadays.

How far along are you? I'm 6 weeks! And one day now, though my ticker is two days ahead. 
    How big is baby? The size of a pea! I love peas.

Appointments this week? I have an appointment with my midwife tomorrow. 

Symptoms? Nausea all day er'day. No puking yet. Sore boobs and tired, but I could blame that tiredness on my 12 hour night shift. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    BabyGaga
    Pregnancy # 6
    4 missed chances
    2 loving children
    1 on the way
  • Options
    @nursejoc I absolutely don't mean this in a judgy way, so I hope you don't take it this way, but have you NOT told your SO that you are pregnant yet?
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    Hey it's the Internet. I won't take offense. We haven't really seen each other due to scheduling conflicts and we had a very tragic loss that I haven't gotten over so I needed to get out of denial first. Until the nausea set in, I was sure I was imagining it. 
    BabyGaga
    Pregnancy # 6
    4 missed chances
    2 loving children
    1 on the way
  • Options
    @nursejoc understandable. Sorry for your loss. Fx this is your rainbow baby and you and your husband can enjoy this pregnancy. Thank you for the backstory.
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    He is now in the know. I should have said something earlier but all is well here. Thank you  :)
    BabyGaga
    Pregnancy # 6
    4 missed chances
    2 loving children
    1 on the way