December 2016 Moms

WTF Wednesday 8/24/16

Pregnancy Ticker
Mother of an April '15 baby
Due December 16

Re: WTF Wednesday 8/24/16

• There is some cosmic force in the universe foiling my ability to work out this week. Today it's just work meetings. But... blurg.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • I live near wetlands in WA state, we normally get a million mosquitos and I normally am mosquito dinner. But this year has been abnormal in that I haven't had 1 bite, our mosquito population is down in our area (hallelujah). They are usually are all over me. 
    So we go to a Zoo concert last night in Seattle (not wetland, city), sitting on the ground picnic style, and I get the most obnoxious mosquito bite on my elbow. WTF!?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Love the Power Ranger gif @slartybartfast!

Wtf Florida weather! Rain in the LATE afternoon is summer pattern. I go out to walk the dog for our noon walk and it starts pouring! Now my house smells like wet dog and I'm soaking wet...ayi yi yi.
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Work. I was so frustrated today I got a migraine. 
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• My WTF goes out to my coworkers. We bought a program that will grade multiple choice questions 1-100 in like 1 second per person. We can attach standards, it has all the pretty graphs and everything. Well they can't figure out how to register for their accounts. I literally sent the invitation with an attached video on the step by step on how to. I'm not at work but have spend over 3 hrs on the phone and 45 emails to get several of them set up.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Wtf to someone who use to be my neighbor, on my Facebook, judging me for taking antidepressants while pregnant, with Doctor supervision, when she hasn't been pregnant in a decade....things change. My babies are healthy, and so is their momma  :|
    Pregnancy Ticker