edited for gif fail :)

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
DS--N14
Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17

Re: WTF Wednesday 8/24

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    WTF fiance... you feed DD poptarts, chips and salsa, yogurt covered raisins, and crackers for dinner while i'm at a late meeting then can't figure out why she had a stomach ache in the middle of the night :neutral:
    April Siggy Challenge - May BMB - Newborn Fail
    Image result for newborn fail

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    WFT sister, thanks a lot for "forgetting" that you had other plans on the day we made plans to have our younger sisters bridal shower and the invites literally got sent out the same day you "remembered" so we can't change it now. You are a part of the bridal party plus her SISTER, you should be there.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    WTF MIL!

We told our moms about the pregnancy on Sunday, and during the course of the conversation I mentioned that my first sign was an implantation dip and then I tested two days after implantation and got a dark BFP, and later that I have a feeling it might be a girl because (TW-losses) this is our fourth pregnancy, the others were all early losses, I have no hormonal issues, so it was likely chromosomal abnormalities that caused them and sometimes an XX chromosomes can compensate for an irregularity that an XY can't (hence why more men are colorblind than women).  Obviously I'm not decorating the nursery on that hunch and I will just be thrilled to have a healthy baby, but the "do you have a feeling what you're going to have?" question came up.
    Well, MIL calls H the next day asking why we never told her we were having fertility treatments. WTF??? Apparently "implantation" and "chromosome" are big science words that translate to IUI to her, and instead of mentioning something Sunday so we could clarify she calls H the next day to complain.  
  • Options
    I'm super hormonal today, but my neighbors also set me off. Picture this, if you will: the neighbors kids are out of college, yet still live at home. Pretty sure they don't have jobs, but I digress. Their friends come over at all hours, and instead of parking in front of the neighbor's house or in their driveway, they park in front of our house. Today 3 cars were in front of our house, all the occupants walked over to the neighbor's. I don't understand why parking for visiting my neighbors has to happen in front of my house, and why it has to block my mailbox. 
    Married: 10-2-2010
    Punk's birthday: 3-28-17
  • Options
    @BeachMommy2B that's all my 26 month old daughter ever eats
  • Options
    @housewifehobbyist that's totally something my mil would do. I can't believe she couldn't just ask you during the conversation, so strange and annoying! 

BabyFruit Ticker

DS--N14
    Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17
  • Options
    WTF Seattle bus system (or lack thereof). Twice this week my daily commute had been extended by 45 min due to cancelling busses with no notice.  This city's public transit is utterly useless.  I miss the NYC MTA.  Get with the program!!  The US has got to get its crap together with public infrastructure, we are so far behind every city in Europe and Asia it's embarrassing.
  • Options
    People keep emptying their car's litter on our curb.  We even have a plastic bag for collecting trash on our fence.  It's a pretty common thing throughout the neighborhood, but it still enrages me.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • Options
    @TheJerilu Seriously?! My mom lives a block from a high school and you could probably walk around daily and pick up trash out of her flowerbeds. People suck. Maybe you'll get lucky and someone will drop a brand new gift card or something ;)
  • Options
    @Dannylion24 - Buy them in bulk and stick them in your freezer. That's what I do as soon as I see them, and it ensures I have them year round. When I'm almost out of one, I transfer one from the freezer to the fridge to thaw. Works like a charm!
    Married: 10-2-2010
    Punk's birthday: 3-28-17
  • Options
    @LittleChick2
    No gift cards yet, but plenty of already-scratched lotto tickets!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • Options
    WTF seasonal allergies?! As if I don't feel
    crappy enough, you hit me like a ton of bricks I can't even take any meds that help! I hate you. I hate your sneezing. I hate your itchy eyes. Take your ragweed and shove it.
  • Options
    @java1982 I only get seasonal allergies while pregnant! It's the worst! @BluesGal10 exceptional idea - thanks!
  • Options
    @herewegrow i feel you, it's not like we always eat great foods. But i always at least try to get here to eat some pasta or something. At least make me feel like she actually ate dinner lol 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Ekzerr said:
    Wtf person who cleaned out the fridge at work yesterday...I get that the fridge was kind of gross but the stuff that had been there for a while was obvious and you didn't have to go and throw out everything in the fridge including the nice meal and snacks I prepared for myself before I started my shift (and any food that anyone else brought for their shift yesterday because there was literally nothing left in the fridge) 
    I'd be livid if this happened to me! I get hangry even when i'm not pregnant. They should have at least posted a sign so that you would know when they were cleaning it out! 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @BluesGal10, my friend's neighbors kept doing that to her so she started parking in front of her house so they couldn't park there.   :D
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married: 12-04-06 
    Annabelle: 1-1-08
    Patrick: 8-15-10
    EDD: 4-20-17
  • Options
    WTF ninth grade girls who almost came to blows in the first 5 minutes of class on the first day of school?! I was so angry! I've been teaching for 10 years and have never had that happen! 

BabyFruit Ticker
    DD: 6/20/11
    DS: 2/23/13
    EDD: 4/15/17 

• Options
    @beachmommy2b I was so upset! So looking forward to all the food I brought and was in some sort of denial when I went for break and couldn't find it lol...I found out today it was one of the employees from the disability program who took the initiative to help out, and i'm super proud of her for doing so, but still mourning the loss of my lunch :p 
  • Options
    Ekzerr said:
    @beachmommy2b I was so upset! So looking forward to all the food I brought and was in some sort of denial when I went for break and couldn't find it lol...I found out today it was one of the employees from the disability program who took the initiative to help out, and i'm super proud of her for doing so, but still mourning the loss of my lunch :p 
    Oh that does make it harder to be mad, but yes mourning is totally appropriate! :)

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    ebloom3 said:
    WTF ninth grade girls who almost came to blows in the first 5 minutes of class on the first day of school?! I was so angry! I've been teaching for 10 years and have never had that happen! 
    What does this mean?!  (Am I old??)
  • Options
    ebloom3 said:
    What does this mean?!  (Am I old??)
    I teach ninth grade, and, on the first day of school, 2 girls got into a verbal altercation that almost resulted in a fist fight! One girl stayed calm and seated, but the other girl went crazy and flipped two desks. Apparently, the temper isn't new, but, as a teacher on day 1, I didn't know that. Also, the girl isn't in my class! She came to the wrong room! Needless to say, I told the whole admin team I am pregnant and can't do much to break up an escalating fight!

BabyFruit Ticker
    DD: 6/20/11
    DS: 2/23/13
    EDD: 4/15/17