May 2016 Moms
Options

Columbus, OH Moms?

Hello May 2016 Moms!

My husband and I moved to New Albany, OH in February 2015 ... we still feel pretty new to the area and I'm wondering if there are any May 2016 Moms out there who are nearby who might want to start a meeting group, book club, work out group, etc in the area? :) It would be great to get to know some Moms who will be going through this big change in May, too!! I am new to The Bump, so feel free to share if this is totally the wrong place to be posting this suggestion! :) Thanks so much! 

Re: Columbus, OH Moms?

• Options
    Welcome to NA...it's a great place to live!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I live in Marion but I work in Sunbury which isn't far from you.
    Met: 11/2/2004
    Dating: 3/24/2005
    Married: 11/5/2011
    Eleanor Leeann: 5/14/2015
    Baby # 2 Due: 5/17/2016
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow some of you are closer to me than I thought! I live about 20 minutes from marion lol
  • Options
    Ahh good ol' Marion. Lol
    Met: 11/2/2004
    Dating: 3/24/2005
    Married: 11/5/2011
    Eleanor Leeann: 5/14/2015
    Baby # 2 Due: 5/17/2016
  • Options
    @hellogoodbye2 - are you in the New Albany area? We love it here! It's a beautiful place to live, and close enough to downtown Columbus without being too close :-) How long have you lived in this area? @obryana6219 - that is quite the commute!!! 
  • Options
    I've lived in the Columbus area my whole life....NA area within the past 5 years. It's a great place to raise a family. There is so much to do all within a short distance!
  • Options
    Well if anyone is interested in getting together feel free to let me know! I'd love to get to know some Mom's in the area before things get crazy in May! :-) 
  • Options
    Hi all. December 2015 mom here that just moved to Gahanna from Connecticut. Would love some mom friends so yes yes yes. Let me know if anyone would like to meet up