Pregnant after IF
Options

**First Trimester Check-in - Week of August 22nd**

mrygoroundmrygoround member
edited August 2016 in Pregnant after IF
This is a weekly check-in for those in their 1st trimester: weeks 1 through the end of week 13. We've all gone through a lot to get to this point so congratulations and best of luck to all of you over the next several months!

If you are just joining us, please post a little about yourself, your EDD (if it’s not listed below) any upcoming appointments, symptoms, etc. Feel free to also share your IF journey - many of us can relate. 

QOTW: If you are experiencing nausea, what are your go-to foods that help settle your tummy or at least allow you to take the edge off of your hunger? 

Congrats to all of the Mommies & Daddies to be:

@NurseTMD85 EDD 2/17/17 - graduated to 2nd trimester
@chicandbubbly EDD 2/25/17 - graduates to 2nd trimester 8/27
@jdw0325 EDD 2/26/17
@yelllow22 EDD 2/27/17 BABY GIRL!
@mjacks16 EDD 3/2/17
@AandDM2014 EDD 3/3/17 TRIPLETS!
@vlbartlett EDD 3/5/17
@msirni0 EDD 3/8/17
@kfras EDD 3/15/17
@scooteriste EDD 3/25/17
@pdbird EDD 3/28/17
@mygoround EDD 3/28/17 BABY GIRL!
@Sunflower5678EDD is 4/6/17
@jenn6782 EDD 4/7/17
@cmm012 EDD 4/9/17 BABY BOY!
@ale9687 EDD 4/11/17
@Rachnan EDD 4/13/17 BABY BOY!
@rachnan EDD April '17
@ConstanceGoodspeed  EDD April '17
@babylonghorn16 EDD 4/16/17
@Happydays13EDD 4/19/17 TWINS! GIRLS!
@frustrated and ttc EDD? TWINS!
@babymama619EDD 4/30/17
@clt2pwm11 EDD late April/early May
@flanners1 EDD 4/17/17 TWINS! BABY BOY and GIRL!
@bornready EDD TBD

Let me know if you have any updates or need to be added!!

**** Trigger warning ****

IVF/FET with PGS
EDD March 28, 2017
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: **First Trimester Check-in - Week of August 22nd**

• Options
    Hey @mrygoround, I need to be added. I still don't have an EDD because there has been no dating scan yet, but it should be in March.

About me:
    I have my second sonogram on Thursday morning, and I'm very much looking forward to it! It'll be the first one with my doc, so it'll be interesting to see what he says about the trips.
    I'd say my biggest, most obvious symptom is hunger. I have a set schedule now for each day, which includes several eating periods. I generally am up around 6:15 for first breakfast, then second breakfast is usually around 8. I try to have a snack around 10:30, then lunch when it wakes me from my nap, usually between 12:15 and 12:30. Snack time again around 3-3:30. Dinner between 5-6 then another snack in bed while I listen to my book. Then I try to remember to have a few Goldfish every time I get up to go to the bathroom. Repeat.
    My second symptom would have to be tiredness. I've been trying to lay down for a nap around 11 each day, and sleeping until my hunger wakes me (or my phone, since my mom didn't know my schedule and likes to text me a lot).

QOTW: I get nauseous if I go too long without eating, so I've been trying hard to make sure I have snacks a lot. I don't really have a go-to food to help with it. I'll just start with a smaller portion of whatever I'm planning to eat and see if it helps.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31
    Married June 2010, TTC since March 2014
    Blog: ourbinarystar.com

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

• Options
    edited August 2016
    Edit: removing first part of post. Don't want to cause others to worry.

EDD (according to app) - 4/16/17!

QOTW: pretzels, cheez-its, or some kind of cracker help with my nausea!
    *TW - Pregnancy mentioned*
    Me: 28 DH: 33, Married May 2014
    3 failed IUIs Dec '15 - Feb '16
    IVF April/May 2016 - 1 failed fresh transfer. 11 snow angels.
    1st FET 7/29/16 = BFP
    Lawson arrived on 4/24/2017 at 7lbs 15oz, 21 1/2 inches long!
    Surprise pregnancy!! Baby #2 due 10/11/18 <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm into ginger candy right now.  I got some from Whole Foods.  Overall, I'm trying to keep food in my stomach as much as possible and not over eat.  Small meals work best!
    Married Jan. 2014
    Me:36 DH: 39
    TTC since August 2014, Mild PCOS + uterine fibroids
    Myomectomy June 2015- 18 fibroids removed
    IVF #1, May 2016 = 32 eggs retrieved, 12 fertilized, 7 frozen, 3 PGS normal
    FET#2, July 2016 = one embryo transferred 
    TRIGGER
    BFP! Beta = 617
    Due date = 4/9/17
    Delivery date = 3/20/17
  • Options
    pdbirdpdbird member
    edited August 2016
    @mrygoround - YAY for taking on being the leader! Thank you on behalf of all of us! :)

I am so nauseous. I've never felt this miserable and hope there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm already counting down the days to the 2nd trimester. I was never this sick with my DS 6 years ago. Now I have no inclination to whether I'm having a boy or girl.

QOTW: Right now, it's been a slice of french bread. It's the only thing helping me stay not so queasy.

Me: 37 DH:41
    10/2009 - TTC#1 Stopped BCP! Let's DO this!
    1/2010 - BFP (Natural) --> 10/2010 - DS born! Yay!
    12/2010 - DH diagnosed with stage 3B testicular cancer. #cancersucks
    10/2011 - Complications with DH and lymph nodes in groin area removed. No longer able to ejaculate.
    1/2014 - TTC#2 - IUI#1. No luck. Findings: DH sperm did not survive freeze. RE recommends IVF with ICSI.
    3/2014 - IVF Cycle #1 Started BCP
    4/2014 - Lupron, Gonal-F, and Menopur
    5/7/2014 - ER day (25 eggs retrieved, 15 mature)
    5/10/2014 - 6 fertilized, 3 embryos frozen - one grade A and two Grade B. Plan was to grow out to blastocyst stage but rest of eggs arrested by day 3. Decided to freeze on day 3.
    2/9/2016 - FET #1 with Grade A (8 cell - 3 day embryo); 2/20 - Beta was <5. BFN.  :/ Waiting for period and start next FET.
    7/8/2016 - FET #2 with Grade B (8 cell - 3 day embryo), fingers crossed this one sticks. :)
    7/19 - Beta was 74. BFP!!!!; 7/21 - Beta was 182; 1st U/S on 8/2; 2nd U/S on 8/16 :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @mrygoround - can you add me too? EDD 4/19/17. First ultrasound is on Wednesday....we transferred two, so can't wait to see how many are in there. This is our first pregnancy so everything is exciting and new.

Qotw: plantain chips (salty starch) and eggs. Have had some bouts of nausea but nothing crazy until today...at 5w5d it woke me from sleep and I knew if I didn't get up and find something to settle my stomach I would be sick. And I've never been happier
    Me, 38. DH, 46 married 11/14
    TTC since 11/14 for #1
    first RE visit 11/15, me - blocked left tube and Low AMH, DH - low count, motility not great
    1/16 clomid, 3 follicles on left. cancelled iui due to blocked tube
    2/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 3 follicles - BFN
    3/16 clomid, 4 follicles on left. cancelled iui due to blocked tube
    4/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 4 follicles but only one on right side 
    5/16 Lupron, gonal f, menopur, dexamethasone (5/19 suppression check: 13 resting follicles; 5/24: estradiol 457 - decreased menopur;    
             5/27: estradiol 1417, progesterone 0.18, 5 follicles >15mm, 9 follicles 5-15mm; 5/30: estradiol 2964, progesterone 0.8, 9 follicles  
              >16mm, 6 follicles 6-11mm; 5/31: estradiol 3149, progesterone 4.1; 6/1 ER)
    6/16 egg retrieval 6/1 (15 eggs, 14 mature, 7 fertilized with ICSI); 5 day update (5AB (biopsied and frozen), 4AB/C (biopsied and frozen), 2/3, 3 morula, 1 multicellular); 7 day update (4 frozen and sent for CCS: 5AB, 4AB/C, 5AB, 4BB); CCS results (2 normal, 1 abnormal, 1 inconclusive)
    7/16 attempt to retest inconclusive - didn't survive thaw
    8/16 transfer day 8/1: 2 5AB hatching blasts, beta 8/10 = 250!!, beta #2 8/12 = 572, ultrasound on 8/24...TWINS!

BabyFetus Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Right now I'm enjoying carbs and peanut butter cracker sandwiches. They fill me up without making me feel sick. I usually can eat normally until dinner time, that's when I feel queazy and nothing is appetizing to me. I also feel too full by then also. 
  • Options
    Hi ladies! Nothing too exciting on my end. DH and I were excited to finally be done with PIO shots over the weekend, so that was scary and cool all at the same time. It's weird not to have a weekly ultrasound and to have to just trust that baby is doing ok in there! I've decided against getting a home Doppler because I'd be obsessive about it and I'm trying to keep my stress levels low.

QOTW: my nausea occurs between lunch and dinner time. How convenient? So every night, I miss dinner but then become ravenously hungry at 8pm. For, like, a roasted turkey. Of course. My solution has been buying organic frozen meals from Whole Foods. As for eating during periods of nausea, I can't. Luckily it's a reasonalby short time period and I'm not suffering all day like some of you are. 
    *** TW ***
    2013: BFP #1 - M/C 3/13
    2014: IVF #1-4 = BFFN
    2015: Dance break = got healthy
    7/2016: IVF #5 = BFP!!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    mrygoroundmrygoround member
    edited August 2016
    On top of nausea, I am having strong food aversions (which I won't list due to the power of suggestion) and for the past couple of weeks I've been eating mostly plain boiled potatoes, bean and rice burritos, fruit sorbet or icy fruit smoothies, peanut butter puffs kids cereal, crackers, pickles and ginger ale. Not that bad, but not the healthy pregnancy diet I envisioned. If this lasts for another 2-3 weeks I can handle it. @pdbird I hope you're hanging in there too! My RE office suggested an anti-nausea medication, but I feel like I am already taking so many drugs and at least I am keeping food and pills down. I'll wait and see how this week goes. I'm taking notes on all of your suggestions above - small frequent meals, ginger candies, plantain chips, PB crackers, etc.

@chicandbubbly thank you for posting these check-ins week after week and congratulations on graduating!
    @AandDM2014, @babylonghorn16, @happydays13 I updated the list. :)
    @babylonghorn16 I saw your post before you edited it and I agree about the article, we don't need that kind of message (the article) in our face right now when we already are over-analyzing every symptom or lack of symptom. I'm sorry that article popped up on your home page. (edited for clarity)

Hope everyone's appointments this week go well! @scooteriste congrats on advancing past PIO and weekly monitoring!

IVF/FET with PGS
    EDD March 28, 2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @mrygoround my intention was to vent and/or receive comfort, not to throw anything in your face... but yes, that's why I removed. Sorry you read before I had a chance to delete. Thanks for adding me to group!
    1st FET 7/29/16 = BFP
  • Options
    @babylonghorn16 I'm sorry my note above wasn't clear - I edited it and hope that reads better. I was definitely sympathizing with your original post. :)

IVF/FET with PGS
    EDD March 28, 2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @mrygoround ahh! Thanks for the clarification and the sweet note!! Yes, that article was STUPID!! lol sorry - preg hormones got me in anger mode... just ask DH!  :#
    1st FET 7/29/16 = BFP
  • Options
    babymama619babymama619 member
    edited August 2016
    New here from IF board. This month was my 3rd round of IUI which I doubled up. I took clomid, gonal f, trigger, and now prometrium. So excited for my 2.5 Year old DD to have a sibling. EDD is 4/30.

just a little cramping this time around, and surprisingly I'm not tired at all. I expect that to change soon as I'm only just 4 weeks in.

• Options
    Nothing new here. I have a u/s scheduled for next Tuesday. Can't wait for that! I still don't have an EDD. At my last appt I was so shocked I was having twins (again) I forgot to ask what my due date was. HA! I'm pretty sure I'm 7 w plus a couple days. Somewhere in there.
    QOTD: I dont have any nausea so I'm no help

• Options
    @babymama619 I updated the list with your EDD. Congrats and welcome!

IVF/FET with PGS
    EDD March 28, 2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi All! My edd is 4/13/17 based on my transfer date and I'm having a boy!

definitely have waves of nausea. Been crazy hungry but don't really care for food, so it's an interesting balance. Nothing in particular has helped with the nausea.

had my second ultrasound this morning and saw the heartbeat! Was pretty awesome.

**Warning - Child Mentioned**

Me: 33, DH: 39   Unexplained Infertility

4 IUIs (chlomid) in 2013 which resulted in DS born in April 2014

TTC #2 since August 2015

5 rounds of IUIs (1 chlomid: resistent, 1 femara, 3 gonal f) = all BFN

ER March 9: 26 eggs retrieved, 19 mature and 17 fertilized, 8 made it to genetic testing, 4 normal!

FET #1 5/31 = BFN

FET#2 7/26 = BFP!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @babylonghorn16 yay for a great u/s apt! 

we had our first u/s today as well and heard the heart beat! The dr seemed to think I was about 6 weeks, I thought 7 and baby was measuring 6w5d. I go back next Wed morning for a second u/s. Can't wait for next week. 
  • Options
    clt2pwm11clt2pwm11 member
    edited August 2016
    Hi! I'm coming from TTTC. We were trying for two years. I have PCOS and never have periods. We went through all the crappy Clomid and it didn't work. Started working with a RE in March. She got me to O on Letrozole, and we did our first IUI two weeks ago. I started feeling weird a few days before I was able to POAS, so I had a hunch. Tested yesterday morning and got a positive. I then called my doctor and she did my BETA. It was 380, and she said that was good. I'm still in shock! I cannot believe it worked the first time. FX for sticky bean!
    EDD- I think end of April/start of May but this is not confirmed.
    QOTW- hot dogs and sausage me no likey! Or anything remotely spicy. 
    @AandDM2014 I also get sick to my tummy if I get hungry. I keep snacks with me now at all times. 
    Congrats to everyone on their first u/s. I'm not sure when mine will be, but I cannot wait. I've been in shock, and I think this will help make it real for me.
    (edit to add)
    DX PCOS + mild male factor
    TTC since Dec. 2015
    Current Treatment: Metformin, Provera, Letrozole, Trigger, IUI
    Past Treatment: Clomid + Metformin x 3 BFN
    Letrozole 5 mg + Trigger shot + IUI = BFP!
    Beta confirmed 8/22
    EDD 5/1/17
  • Options
    @Rachnan and @clt2pwm11 I updated the list. Congrats and welcome!

Yay for first ultrasounds and seeing or hearing heartbeats for the first time!

IVF/FET with PGS
    EDD March 28, 2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for taking over @mrygoround! I will be moving on officially actually next week as I won't be 14 weeks until Sat. So great to see some new faces here, congrats on your pregnancies! 

QOTW: No specific foods really... I just go with what sounds good at the time. Eating small meals or snacks often helps with the nausea. If I get hungry I feel sick. I have had the same breakfast nearly every day since I became pregnant. Plain Greek yogurt with berries and granola and a touch of honey. It's funny because I never ate this before pregnancy. I had eggs nearly every day and now they sound awful. I also have on hand saltine and other crackers, ginger cookies... 

I thought my nausea/vomiting was getting better, but the last two days I have thrown up in the morning. Yuck! Today was my first time getting sick at work. Not fun!! Praying it will gone next week

Me: 28, DH: 30 Married July 2014  DX: Severe MFI- 3 failed IUI's, IVF #1 Egg retrieval June 4th 2016, 5 day transfer- BFP Baby Boy! EDD 2/25/2017. Our sweet miracle Carter Bennett arrived 2/12/2017 6 lbs, 2 oz 19 inches. <3 Surprise BFP!!! Baby Girl due 10/1/2018.

• Options
    @chicandbubbly, I used to have egg whites every day for breakfast also and now I'm lucky if I can force a little bit down, I need to eat them with toast or something else or they just seem so gross to me. Hopefully your nausea disapears next week. 
  • Options
    Welcome @clt2pwm11! I also never ever leave the house without snacks, even if I think I'm only going to be gone for a few minutes. And I usually try not to leave until after one of my eating times (which happen about 7 times a day).

@chicandbubbly Oh no! I'm sorry you barfed at work, that can't have been fun!

AFM - Disneylanding during the first trimester is tiring and a bit challenging, especially with my hungry trips! My group (SIL, MIL, niece and nephew) got to talking about reproduction and IVF, and my MIL was saying how it was a bummer that we transferred three and only one stuck... I had to be real quiet and not make any faces to give away that we're lying our asses off about how many took! On the plus side, I get to go in on Thursday this week for my US as that was the only day this week my RE had availability. One day early!
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

• Options
    Hello! 

I'm joining this group from the June/July IVF/FET group.

My EDD is 4/6 

I did my first round of IVF in July and we did a fresh transfer with two embryos and ended getting pregnant with one :)

DH has MFI with very low sperm count and motility. 
    I was diagnosed with PCOS due to my very irregular cycles and not ovulating regularly on my own.

I'll be 8 weeks on Thursday and my next ultrasound is sept 1st.

We saw a healthy heart beat 120 bpm last week when I was 7w1d but the baby was measuring small at 6w1d which is causing for some concern and risk of MC. 
    Praying that everything look okay at our next u/s.

QOTW - saltines, watermelon, and hard ginger candies! 
    Feeling more queezy during week 7 than I was last week. 
  • Options
    @Sunflower5678 I'm sorry that your babe was measuring small by a week. Hopefully s/he is just a slow grower at this point and will catch up. I'm also sorry that you have to wait so long for your next u/s.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• Options
    QOTW: have not experienced much morning sickness yet! Knock on wood. 

11 weeks today :) and going for my first u/s with OB tomorrow. I am excited! Anyone else have one around 11 weeks? Wondering what I can look forward to seeing.. Haven't had one since week 9.
  • Options
    So much exciting news for everyone at this stage! Can't wait to see all of our jelly beans turn into gummy bears and then little babies on these ultrasounds. 

As for us - 
    ultrasound today at 6w0d....

2 gestational sacs, 2 yolk sacs, 2 fetal poles, and 2 heartbeats!  

There was a small subchorionic hemorrhage around baby A that hopefully goes away, and heartbeat for A was 98 (measuring 5w5d) and heartbeat for baby B was 90 (measuring 6w0d)...so here's hoping they keep growing bigger and stronger until we get to look in on them again next week!

TTC since 11/14 for #1
    first RE visit 11/15, me - blocked left tube and Low AMH, DH - low count, motility not great
    5/16 Lupron, gonal f, menopur, dexamethasone (5/19 suppression check: 13 resting follicles; 5/24: estradiol 457 - decreased menopur;    
             5/27: estradiol 1417, progesterone 0.18, 5 follicles >15mm, 9 follicles 5-15mm; 5/30: estradiol 2964, progesterone 0.8, 9 follicles  
    6/16 egg retrieval 6/1 (15 eggs, 14 mature, 7 fertilized with ICSI); 5 day update (5AB (biopsied and frozen), 4AB/C (biopsied and frozen), 2/3, 3 morula, 1 multicellular); 7 day update (4 frozen and sent for CCS: 5AB, 4AB/C, 5AB, 4BB); CCS results (2 normal, 1 abnormal, 1 inconclusive)
    8/16 transfer day 8/1: 2 5AB hatching blasts, beta 8/10 = 250!!, beta #2 8/12 = 572, ultrasound on 8/24...TWINS!

• Options
    @Happydays13 Yay for multiples! I'm gonna hope they keep growing strong!
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• Options
    @happydays13 congrats on twins! I had a SCH as well and it is now nearly gone at 13 weeks, it is definitely scary having any sort of bleeding, but I was told that 1 in 3 pregnancies have them and they are very common.

I am sad to say, I think I suddenly have an aversion to COFFEE. I have thrown up the last three mornings (I drink a cup or two of half caf daily) and last night after drinking decaf coffee. BOO, I love coffee! Kind of weird it has been fine until this point!!

@kfras this was my babe at 11 weeks or so. Definitely starting to look more like a baby, he/she was moving around and kicking, waving etc. at that ultrasound as well.

Me: 28, DH: 30 Married July 2014  DX: Severe MFI- 3 failed IUI's, IVF #1 Egg retrieval June 4th 2016, 5 day transfer- BFP Baby Boy! EDD 2/25/2017. Our sweet miracle Carter Bennett arrived 2/12/2017 6 lbs, 2 oz 19 inches. <3 Surprise BFP!!! Baby Girl due 10/1/2018.

• Options
    What a cutie @chicandbubbly!! I find it funny when the ultrasound techs write silly things on the printouts.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• Options
    @chicandbubbly funny you mentioned coffee. I felt the same way this morning. It stayed down, but the whole morning I kept thinking, "Was it worth this?" Maybe if I hold off a couple hours instead of having it first thing in the morning it will help. I only ever have one cup, and today I only drank half of one. Needless to say, I was a little off my A game today!
    TTC since Dec. 2015
    Beta confirmed 8/22
    EDD 5/1/17
  • Options
    @AandDM2014 - grow and grow and grow for yours too!

@chicandbubbly - so crazy that you can see cute fingers and toes this early! That is a beautiful/handsome gummy bear! ...can't remember if you know if it's a boy or girl...

ohhh...both of our jelly beans are girls :-)
    TTC since 11/14 for #1

• Options
    @Happydays13 Yeah for another twin momma!!!This is my second set and I can't wait!
  • Options
    Hi ladies, I can't believe I'm now also here. I've been on the IF board for a bit more than a year now and I recognise some of you from past IVF rounds/cycles.
    After 2 failed FETs and many many cancelled cycles because of thin lining, we finally got our BFP after our 3rd attempt. This time we put in two, a boy and a girl. Beta results were 305 at 8dp5dt, which seems to say they both took. Tentative delivery date is 17th April 2017. 
    We live in Asia and they don't do another beta here, once you passed the first, it's just on to the us.

It's a bit tricky for me at the moment as I am very engaged at work and do a lot of travelling (short and long distance). My RE recommended no travelling, not because of the flights, but more because he is not there with me if anything happens. Makes total sense to me and I am horrified to think I would maybe start bleeding or something in some strange city in Asia! So I have major dilemma how to get out of these important biz trips in the next 8 weeks. Of course my babies come first and I will cancel all trips, but how to go about it without telling everyone I'm expecting...  Grateful for any advice. 

I see so many are expecting twins here - just awesome - and even triplets @AandDM2014 !! Congratulations 
    Me: 38, DH: 40 living in Asia
    TTC since March 2015 with known PCOS and MIF
    IVF in 2015. FET nr 3 in 2016 - BFP. Healthy baby girl born in April 2017.
    Trying for nr 2

• Options
    @flanners1 Congratulations! I also cannot believe I am here! What a crazy feeling to now be on the other side. I can't imagine having to get out of all those business trips! I had an experience last night where I was meeting new friends at a winery for trivia night. I didn't want to cancel on them because, as I said, they are new friends. I ended up going, but I felt so silly just drinking sprite. I ended up telling them and we had a good laugh about it. Obviously, I can understand why you might not be ready to tell your boss though! Good luck in whatever you decide.
    TTC since Dec. 2015
    Beta confirmed 8/22
    EDD 5/1/17
  • Options
    @flanners1 Welcome! So glad you are here and that you finally have your little miracles growing!
    Married Jan. 2014
    Me:36 DH: 39
    TTC since August 2014, Mild PCOS + uterine fibroids
    Myomectomy June 2015- 18 fibroids removed
    IVF #1, May 2016 = 32 eggs retrieved, 12 fertilized, 7 frozen, 3 PGS normal
    FET#2, July 2016 = one embryo transferred 
    TRIGGER
    BFP! Beta = 617
    Due date = 4/9/17
    Delivery date = 3/20/17
  • Options
    @flanners1 welcome! Maybe you can get a letter from your dr stating you are under their care and right now they advise no travel due to health reasons. I don't know if your employer is allowed to ask questions beyond that but if your doctor is willing to right the note maybe that's all you need. I've been very vague with my boss on everything. 
  • Options
    Oh yeah @flanners1, what @ale9687 said! And welcome to this board! I'm surprised that you don't get a second beta and have to wait until an ultrasound to see how things are progressing. And thank you for the congrats. We're still very surprised that all three took, but DH is excited as can be and is hoping all three keep growing and that we defy our doctor and keep them all.

AFM - I get my second ultrasound today! I'm hoping we get to actually see something as I should be 6+4. Hopefully we'll get an EDD too, and a fake EDD for everyone else!

I hope you ladies are having a great, ms free week!
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31

• Options
    @AandDM2014 can't wait to see the results from your u/s today!! What is ms? I've seen several ppl use that abbreviation... googled it, but all it comes up with is muscular sclerosis, which doesn't makes sense lol
    1st FET 7/29/16 = BFP
  • Options
    @babylonghorn16 I think ms is morning sickness :)
    TTC since Dec. 2015
    Beta confirmed 8/22
    EDD 5/1/17
  • Options
    @chicandbubbly and @ale9687 - I just bought the 24 pack of eggs at Costco and now look at them in my fridge and get queasy. My intentions were to have an egg every morning, but it seems bacon just sounds more amazing! :) But when I do have eggs, I sometimes wrap the egg and egg white in a flour tortilla, a sprinkle of cheese, and some salsa or the 45 calorie "Wholly Guacamole" Minis Avocado/Verde sauce. It's my mini breakfast burrito and it's filling.

Love the pics everyone!

@AandDM2014 - How was Disneyland pregnant? I'm going in November and will be halfway through my 2nd tri. I know I'll have more energy, but trying to prep for all the walking. Going to start "training" now. Even thought I will be sitting waiting for DH and DS to ride the rides. I'm hoping to ride Pirates (fingers crossed).

Me: 37 DH:41
    10/2009 - TTC#1 Stopped BCP! Let's DO this!
    1/2010 - BFP (Natural) --> 10/2010 - DS born! Yay!
    12/2010 - DH diagnosed with stage 3B testicular cancer. #cancersucks
    10/2011 - Complications with DH and lymph nodes in groin area removed. No longer able to ejaculate.
    1/2014 - TTC#2 - IUI#1. No luck. Findings: DH sperm did not survive freeze. RE recommends IVF with ICSI.
    3/2014 - IVF Cycle #1 Started BCP
    4/2014 - Lupron, Gonal-F, and Menopur
    5/7/2014 - ER day (25 eggs retrieved, 15 mature)
    5/10/2014 - 6 fertilized, 3 embryos frozen - one grade A and two Grade B. Plan was to grow out to blastocyst stage but rest of eggs arrested by day 3. Decided to freeze on day 3.
    2/9/2016 - FET #1 with Grade A (8 cell - 3 day embryo); 2/20 - Beta was <5. BFN.  :/ Waiting for period and start next FET.
    7/8/2016 - FET #2 with Grade B (8 cell - 3 day embryo), fingers crossed this one sticks. :)
    7/19 - Beta was 74. BFP!!!!; 7/21 - Beta was 182; 1st U/S on 8/2; 2nd U/S on 8/16 :)

BabyFetus Ticker