January 2017 Moms
Options

It's a boy for #2.

Sorry I haven't been active since I first announced my pregnancy on the board. I'm due 1/6/17 with my 2nd. My daughter is two next month. 
We just found out on Friday that we are having a little boy. 

I'm really excited. There are a lot of girls in my family and my husbands', and so I kind of hoped for a boy but expected another girl.  After having our first girl, I knew I would be perfectly happy with having another little girl, but one of each sounds pretty great right now.

For those having their first, I was really disappointed when I found out my first was a girl, and let myself be sad over it for a little while, which I think is fine because the moment I met her I wouldn't have wanted anything different.

Just my thoughts. Thanks for letting me share. 

Re: It's a boy for #2.

• Options
    Congrats and welcome back. This BMB is great, and full of some very supportive folks. I hope you are able to be more active and continue to share your awesome advice. I'm more concerned about my reaction on my second (which I find out next week) so I really like hearing the stories from people that let themselves be disappointed for a little bit but know that it's all going to be ok.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker