April 2016 Moms

First baby 3 months and Im already pregnant

So...as you could guess I am freaking out!! Im still adjusting to the lack of sleep of my baby girl who will be 4 months on August 29th and I have another on the way...more diapers!! Less sleep!! 

I hope I will not be struggling with morning sickness again, I had morning sickness BAD with my baby girl, so if its bad again then I will deal with stinky diapers, morning sickness, baby crying, husband at work!! 

And I am wondering what I will need because I dont know for how long baby girl will be needing all her things and if I should just buy everything brand new for the bambino thats on its way!? 

Is there anyone else going through the same situation?? Maybe??

Re: First baby 3 months and Im already pregnant

• God bless you. Lol. You can hang on to everything,  I did from my first baby's who is now five and LO is 4 months. 
  • I found out that I was pregnant with #3 when #2 was 6 mos (#1 was 2). The only thing that we had to get double of was a crib. He had outgrown all the "baby" stuff by then and here was no way we were going to transition him to a toddler bed at that point. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Damn! FTM so I have zero insight as far as saving baby items. All I can say is congrats!  :D

Slightly derailing the post but...what was your H's reaction to the news? 
  • Congrats girl! If I wanted another baby I feel like I would do it back to back. Get it all done and over with and they'll be best friends!
  • I was wondering if anybody was in this boat yet. I have no advice since my two are 3 years apart, but good luck! Maybe they will potty train together down the road.
    kids with flags
  • linzoirv said:
    Damn! FTM so I have zero insight as far as saving baby items. All I can say is congrats!  :D

Slightly derailing the post but...what was your H's reaction to the news? 
    Also curious. I think my husband would die.
  • You have to have sex to get pregnant, and we've only dtd maybe 4 times since LO was born? (Sleep deprivation plus we work opposite hours from each other, and also there's the whole no sleep thing). So no, not in the same boat as you, but as someone else said God bless you! I have no advice to give,  but congrats!! You'll be an old pro with all the newborn stuff! Fx you have an easy pregnancy with no morning sickness!   :)
  • Congrats! My mom was pregnant with me 2.5 months after my brother was born. She said it was like raising twins and my brother and I were the best of playmates. I'm sure you won't have to buy everything new, maybe a crib, car seat and a double stroller. Save everything you have and good luck with your pregnancy! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats, I'm sure everything will work out. But I can imagine the anxiety.

And yeah, we barely have sex either. I would be shocked to find myself pregnant again already......
  • At least they'll be in the same season. If it's the same sex baby you wont need more clothes. Hope you kept your  maternity wear (yay for same season). 

Congrats though!
  • Lallie323Lallie323 member
    edited August 2016
    @linzoirv He seemed quite calm about another baby, every now and then he gets a lottle anxiety but other than that he is excited i would say.
  • I have no advice to offer as a FTM, but congrats to you and your family!  
  • Me and my Hs birthdays are on the same day so we thinking it would quite something if theirs were on the same day aswell. We did not plan it, no. Lol
  • @Lallie323 How is the pregnancy going so far? Any updates? :)