April 2017 Moms

Symptoms Thread 8/15/16

124»

Re: Symptoms Thread 8/15/16

• Just picked up food for the company BBQ like I do every month. I realized I made a big mistake when my car smelled like onions.. and I had to spend 20 minutes in the butcher shop while they tried to get their system to work. I don't think I'll ever be able to look at a hamburger again.. might have to stay in my office during the BBQ.
    Me: 29 DH: 31 Married: 9/17/2014
    1st child, 2 fur-babies
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• I feel so sick today!  I don't even want to talk or move.  Also, all the smells are killing me today!
    EDD 4/15/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I've thrown up 3x today. And I'm spending the night at my parents. Not sure how I'm supposed to hide the pregnancy from them...they might figure it out when I'm puking...
  • @STM2017
    Can you use the good ol' flu or food poisoning excuse?  
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • @TheJerilu, doubtful. They are babysitting DS tonight so DH and I can go out. So I'm sure if I said that they'd be wondering why we came and are going out? I'll just have to vomit very quietly lol
  • Today has been so off in the taste/food department. Usually each day there's one or two things that I'm like "oh yeah, x sounds good!" Today not so much. I was at the store trying to think of something that sounded good and couldn't. Why baby when I have the entire grocery store in front of me do you not want anything?? The check mix I ended up getting is tasting OK right now thankfully. Lunch was a struggle, had to force myself to eat a little but after a few bites was just like, "bleh." It's wedding weekend for my brother so hopefully all this food I've been looking forward to still tastes as good as it once sounded!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Anybody else find themselves using the restroom for #2 more often? This baby has made me extremely regular  :#
    DD March 2015
    Baby #2 due April 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • belocin said:
    Anybody else find themselves using the restroom for #2 more often? This baby has made me extremely regular  :#
    I wish it has made me regular! I'm all stopped up and it's so uncomfortable. I think part of it is my prenatals. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @belocin yes! With accompanying stomach cramps right before...ouch...

I've been having swollen painful gums the past few days! I think I had this when pregnant with DD too but it makes it so hard to enjoy all the tasty crunchy food I want!
  • First real throw up after a week of feeling nauseous. 7w6d. 

@ekzerr my dentist friend says being pregnant can mess up your mouth. She said pregnant women should make sure they keep up their dentist visits. 
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• I am so so nauseous and my boobs are killing me. At least I know I'm not alone :) 
    Baby Burrito is coming soon :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

Check out my LuLaRoe pages:
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/lularoepghjess
    http://www.luladaydreambelievers.com/
  • @catem07 and @Ekzerr some insurances actually will pay for a an extra cleaning while you're pregnant. I know for sure active duty military (metlife) will. There's a couple others too. Definitely something to look into
  • Omg I finally decided to try the Unisom with B12 and what a difference, nausea is gone!  I'm definitely more tired, a bit more out of it, but hoping that goes away in a few days.
  • My back!  I thought backaches weren't supposed to happen till later in pregnancy.  Also everyone is just pissing me off.  

• @sdswenson thanks for letting me know, I'll look into it for sure!

@catem07 good to know, thank
    you!!
  • @aboxofchocolates my back is also killing me right now.
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • @Ekzerr just don't be surprised if suddenly your gums start to bleed while brushing or a cleaning. I've had that with all four of my previous pregnancies and while it is freaky, my drs and dentist have always said it's normal! 
  • I'm pretty sure my husband thinks I'm making this stuff up since it is so early.