My baby's irregular heart — The Bump
High-Risk Pregnancy

My baby's irregular heart

This is my baby's heart
It is missing a chamber and has too much open space
I am going in for an echo this week to look deeper into it
My baby will most likely have surgery when he is born.
Please any advice or relatable expirences will help I am super worried

Re: My baby's irregular heart

• Did they tell you which defent they think he has? My son was born with Tetralogy of Fallot and had open heart surgery just before he was 5 months old. Feel free to ask me anything, the SN board most likely has people with experience as well <3
                                          Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers   Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
                                                                     Formerly ChoicesMom
                                                                         "Squishy" 2007
                                                           "Lyric" EDD Nov/4/11 - c/p Feb/11
                                                                            "Fishy" 2012
                                                                            "Bean" 2014
                                                             "Lux" EDD Apr/21/17 - c/p Aug/16
                                                       "Kokonah" EDD May/24/17 - m/c Oct/16
                                1 surprise - 1 Noonie - 1 preemie - 3 gone but not forgotten - One more on the way!!
                                                          Grab bag of mental health disorders
                                                                              Pancolitis