March 2017 Moms

AW Ultrasounds

Re: AW Ultrasounds

• Loading the player...
  • So jealous! I do not have an ultra sound till 12 weeks!!! I am only 9 weeks and it seems like forever away!
  • MsTurney said:
    So jealous! I do not have an ultra sound till 12 weeks!!! I am only 9 weeks and it seems like forever away!
    Wow that does seem like a long time but hey at least by them you'll see flailing arms and a moving machine! Unless it's nap time ofc! :wink:
  • MsTurney said:
    So jealous! I do not have an ultra sound till 12 weeks!!! I am only 9 weeks and it seems like forever away!
    Me too. I haven't seen the OB yet, won't see her till 12 weeks. Not even sure if I'll get an ultrasound then! 
  • Had mine yesterday at 7+6.  Measured on track and due date still 3/29. Saw and heart the little heartbeat, so thankful!  It was 141 which is lower than everyone else's... They didn't seem concerned but now I'm getting myself a little worked up!  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hugs @longliveregina. FX all is well with that sweet babe!
    Married DH 12/31/13
    BFP#1  1/21/14 ended in loss DNC 3/5/14
    BFP#2  7/2014 Baby Girl born 4/15/15
    BFP#3  2/10/2016 natural mc 2/27/2016
    BFP#4 6/25/2016 Due 3/2/2017
  • @longliveregina I'm sorry you have to go through that stress! Baby looks great and I agree that you should definitely remain optimistic. Did some reading and it sounds like with a healthy heartbeat a large yolk sac doesn't necessarily mean anything is wrong. Will be thinking of you in the coming weeks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @longliveregina I'm so happy you have a healthy little bean!! Try to focus on the positive and remain hopeful that the yolk sac won't effect things ((I know, easier said than done)) congrats! And prayers for everything to progress normally untill the next ultrasound! 
  • @BaylieGirl From one PgAL gal to another, I know that it's really, really hard to stop worrying. Try to focus on the positive today that LO has a great HB and is growing. Also, remember that the measurement is only from the crown to the rump where the baby is at that moment. Thus, the estimated number of days varies depending on the position LO is in. The doctor therefore wasn't concerned because while it's 6 days behind to you, it could well be still 4 days before or even 3 days behind expected growth now. But I do understand the worry, because I also take to heart what they measure LO to be, regardless of this knowledge. 
  • Hugs, @BaylieGirl I'm hoping and praying for you!
    Married DH 12/31/13
    BFP#1  1/21/14 ended in loss DNC 3/5/14
    BFP#2  7/2014 Baby Girl born 4/15/15
    BFP#3  2/10/2016 natural mc 2/27/2016
    BFP#4 6/25/2016 Due 3/2/2017
  • @longliveregina hugs to you!! I will be keeping my fingers crossed for that little bean and that the yolk sack doesn't affect anything!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • The Good: There is definitely a fetus in there! Measuring right on time at almost 10 weeks with a respectable hb of 165. Saw him or her wiggle its arms.

The Neutral: Small SCH but I'm not really worried about it. 

TW
    The Bad: Bubbe has an enlarged yolk sac....not so bueno. This indicates baby might have chromosomal issues that would lead to miscarriage. Everything could still be okay, but it also might not.  BUT since we could see a healthy heartbeat and baby was measuring on time, I'm choosing to remain cautiously optomistic, still doing what I would do otherwise. But boy was it hard to walk up to the front desk to schedule an ultrasound in two weeks "to check viability." I would love to hear other people's experiences, good or bad.
    End TW

Now for the picture of my little gummy bear:

Think happy thoughts and keep positive! I was told by my family that babies can feel ur vibe! ♥️ I'm praying for you and ur little one too. Grow grow baby! 

SaveSave
  • @longliveregina Glad you saw your lo with a strong heart beat. I'm am keeping you in my T&Ps as you wait for your follow up US. FX you get good news! 

Me: 27 - DH: 33

Married: June 2011

TTC #1: January 2016

BFP #1: February 22nd 2016  MC w/ Misoprostol: March 21st 2016 -Blighted Ovum

BFP #2: July 6th 2016  EDD: March 15th 2017

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

M17 October Siggy Challenge: Animals in Costumes

• @mrsbinpa I'm so happy for you!!!
    Me: 29 DH: 28
    Together since 2008, married Sept 2013
    ttc #1 since July 2014
    DX: unexplained infertility
    Sept, Oct, Nov Clomid 50 mg: BFN
    Feb 2016 IUI w/ 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel, Prometrium: BFN
    March 2016 IUI w/ 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel, Prometrium: BFN
    June 2016 IVF: BFP 6/28!!! beta #1: 358, beta #2: 1428, beta #3: 3742