February 2017 Moms
Options

HDBD!! (8-17-16)

I tried finding something cute, but I came across the most ridiculous crazy stuff, so I thought I'd share a picture of one of the many WEIRD I ended up finding. (All apologies if this is something you're into)
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: HDBD!! (8-17-16)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just tried to join in and promptly realized I don't own a full length mirror. 
  • Options
    kswiger06kswiger06 member
    edited August 2016
    @homemake it's kind of a pain but sometimes if I want a picture that doesn't look like a did it myself I'll set the timer on and prop my phone up against a wall or on the table with something behind it to lean against... if you wanted to try that :)
    ETA: that way you won't need a long mirror. And you can do it yourself without asking someone to take it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Where's all the bumps?  :o 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    That is a cute top @Partyof6?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    These bumps are killing me. We are one cute-ass board. 

@ohstars my son has those same jammies. They're his favorite. He screeches "occupus!!!" whenever they come out of the drawer.  I showed him your pic on my phone and he was crazed with excitement. Just when I think he's going to drive me to jump off a bridge with rocks in my pockets, I realize that toddlers are actually the best thing ever.
  • Options
    @tentacular - that's awesome. And so true about toddlers. Everything will suck and the he says something new and just blows my mind. We will now be practicing the word octupus.
  • Options
    I am so jealous of the bumps!!  My bump didn't appear with my first pregnancy until 17 weeks and since I am a late Feb I will be a while before I participate.
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• Options
    Ah23Ah23 member
    I'm jealous too! You all look amazing. I'm 12 and 3 with my first and have nothing so far! (Other than some afternoon bloat that does not look anything like a bump!)
  • Options
    @mporath041815, I'm sorry I keep talking about him, but I frigin love your dog. Is that the same one as the one in your announcement? You look beautiful btw as do all of you on here.
  • Options
    @Jab3 yep, that's the same pooch! He's such a hand full. I tell him everyday "Augie, you've got 6 months to get your act together". His response is to run off with my dirty undies! SMH! 
  • Options
    @Jab3 yep, that's the same pooch! He's such a hand full. I tell him everyday "Augie, you've got 6 months to get your act together". His response is to run off with my dirty undies! SMH! 

I say the same thing to my handful of a dog everyday! "Kaya, you have 6 months to get your shit together" "If you wake the sleeping baby, I swear" "If you want more privileges, change your shenanigans!"

High-five for psycho pooches!

• Options

I say the same thing to my handful of a dog everyday! "Kaya, you have 6 months to get your shit together" "If you wake the sleeping baby, I swear" "If you want more privileges, change your shenanigans!"

So I'm not making promises...but my dogs bark and howl A LOT and I'm pretty sure in the 15months DD has been here they've only woke up up maybe 2 or 3 times! My cousin just had a baby in May and her 2 dogs don't bothered her DD either. It really is true, babies can hear and get used to what's going on on the outside when they're on the inside!
  • Options
    Ryder0406 said:

So I'm not making promises...but my dogs bark and howl A LOT and I'm pretty sure in the 15months DD has been here they've only woke up up maybe 2 or 3 times! My cousin just had a baby in May and her 2 dogs don't bothered her DD either. It really is true, babies can hear and get used to what's going on on the outside when they're on the inside!

Woah that's pretty awesome! I'll keep my fingers crossed. Luckily she doesn't bark a whole lot, she's just crazy and full of energy. But maybe the baby will pick up on that too while it's in there ;)
  • Options
    Ryder0406 said:

Yes this happened with my niece! Their two dogs didn't even bother her while sleeping. But when we visited with my dog, she did stir a little since she wasn't used to his bark!
  • Options
    krob said:
    been growing for a while but today was first day I really saw it in clothes. 14w2d

Is that your living room? 
    I'm  green with envy over the exposed brick! 
  • Options
    krobkrob member
    @Gingersnap that is the living room. The exposed brick is great aesthetically but it does have a few drawbacks we didn't anticipate. 

Hanging things is a bitch and brick is cold in the winter. LOL
    Me: 36, H: 37
    FTM, 2 Furbabies
    married 03/17/07
    lived in Houston, Austin, Los Angeles and NYC
    due: 2/15/17
  • Options
    @krob ditto the exposed brick jealousy!!  I can see the drawbacks, but it seems worth it on looks alone!
  • Options
    @krob I'd like a tour of that whole house please and thank you.