March 2017 Moms

Wishing you all the best *tw* loss mentioned

It is with great heartbreak I leave this community group. We went in for our first prenatal visit yesterday and the ultrasound revealed an empty gestational sac measuring 7w5d. This is our first loss and it is just gut wrenching. I was given misoprosol this morning and was told I am in for a tough day. A little scared and still in shock but I am so blessed to have incredibly supportive friends and family taking care of us right now. 

I hardly slept last night and my thoughts often meandered to this bump community. My thoughts were triggered by a moment yesterday when my husband and I were leaving the OBGYN office. Grief stricken, we boarded the elevator and were asked to hold the door as a nurse wheeled on a young women headed to the hospital to give birth to her first baby. My grief was momentarily overshadowed by the thought of this woman going to meet her little one and the joy I knew awaited her. And then I thought of this group and our brief but shared experiences the past several weeks and I found myself comforted by the idea of your joy to come.  I wish each of you a healthy pregnancy and hope everyone makes it to the elevator.

As for me, I am headed to the TTC boards with hope and optimism for another chance.

xoxo

Re: Wishing you all the best *tw* loss mentioned