Greetings :) — The Bump
Infertility

Greetings :)

Hello Love bugs!

Long time lurker here finally ready to commit lol...

A little about us:

TTC for: 2 years next month

ME: 29...PCOS & 1 Blocked Fallopian Tube

DH: 29...Obstructive Azoospermia (0 count/0 motility)

Boston, MA--Together 12 years--Married for 2 :)

Who we've seen: Endocrinologist, Reproductive Endocrinologist (FCNE), Infertility Urologist

What we've done: 2 Rounds of Clomid (lightly monitored by OBGYN), Metformin, HSG, SonoHSG, 2 SAs, oodles of ultrasounds and bloodwork

Currently: Treating @ FCNE...RE said IVF is our plan of action. On BC waiting to potentially start IVF when DH's SA came back with the double 0...DH just found out last week his azoospermia is caused by a blockage of veins & his urologist said he is confident based on labs and ultrasound DH had that DH has got swimmers in there we can get out (yay!)...waiting for procedure date!

Random Interesting Fact: While we have been TTC EVERY one of my best friends and my little sister have gotten pregnant (FYI that's 6 babies total!!)

Glad to finally be a part of this community! Looking forward to getting to know you ladies!

Xoxo!

Re: Greetings :)

• Welcome to the group, but sorry you find yourself here! I feel your pain about everyone in your life becoming pregnant. Pretty much the same story for me. Its sooo hard, but I think once we (hopefully) get our BFP, it will just be that much sweeter!
    History in Spoiler

Age: 30 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
  • Welcome!  I'm sorry you have to be here, though. :( Glad to hear that the doc feels you can get access to DH's swimmers!  That's excellent news.  I also magically had pretty much everyone in my life who could get pregnant do so in the past year.  They all announced in December/January.  It was a rough winter.  Anyway, looking forward to having you join in.  
    *TW*
    Me: 35 | DH: 39
    Married: January 2014
    TTC #1 since August 2015 -- Diagnosis: MFI (low count/motility), RPL
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    IF History:
    August 2016-June 2017 - 6 IUIs (clomid x 1, letrozole x 5), 6 BFNs. DH on clomid Oct. 2016-June 2017. July/August 2017 - IVF - 9 retrieved, 5 fertilized (ICSI), 3 to blast. 1 fresh transfer, 2 frozen. BFN. :/ October/November 2017 - FET #1 11/2. CP. :'( January 2018 - Second opinion and changed clinics February/March 2018 - IVF #2 - 19 retrieved, 15 mature, 13 fertilized (ICSI), 5 to blast. 1 fresh transfer, 4 frozen. CP. May/June 2018 - FET #2 5/30. Loss at 6 weeks. July 2018 - PGS testing = 2 normal embryos August/September 2018 - FET #3 cancelled (wonky hormones); September/October 2018 - FET #3 10/4 BFP EDD 6/22/19
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry your hear. It's a great group of ladies here. I hope you can get to those swimmers and everything works out for you. As for everyone having babies, we went to a 1st birthday party for our assistance daughter and I think we were the only couple there without a child under 18 mouths. Any who welcome.
  • @LawDoll2014 I'm glad you joined us, though I too wish you didn't have to be here.  I can tell you though as someone fairly new here, I have been thankful for the support I've received each day since I joined.  And I feel you on everyone else getting pregnant... I've had to watch friends and family members pass me up with first, second, and now THIRD children... and we were TTC before most of them had their first!  I can't say that it gets any easier, but when you can't express your feelings to those friends, you can come here and tell us.  And that is great that a procedure will improve things for your DH!

Me: 35 DH: 41, Married since 2009

TTC since June 2012

Aug. 2012: CP

2013 Several cycles of TI with Clomid = BFN

Feb. 2014: IUI = BFN

June 2014: IUI w/Clomid = BFN

Jul. 2014: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN

Apr. 2016: Consult to begin IVF

May 2016 TI w/Follistim and Ovidrel = BFN

Jul. 2016: BCPs, baby aspirin, Vitamin D, COQ10, DHEA, Gonal F, Menopur, Cetrotide, Novarel, Leuprolide Acetate: 21 eggs retrieved, (10 w/ ICSI, 11 w/conv. IVF) 13 fertilized

Jul. 2016: Endometrin, Fresh Transfer 2AB = CP

7 frozen

Oct. 2016: BCPs, baby aspirin, Estradiol, PIO, FET 4AA = CP

6 frozen

Nov. 2016: Hospitalized for small bowel obstruction

Mar. 2017: Diagnostic Laparoscopy = Twist found in intestine - part of small intestine, part of colon, and appendix removed, bowel resection - caused by Endometriosis

May 2017: 3.75 Lupron Depot

June 2017: FET postponed due to complex cysts in breasts

June 2017: Endometrial scratch

Jul. 2017: Baby aspirin, Estradiol, PIO, FET 4AA (lost 1 4AA in thaw) = CP

4 frozen

Sept. 2017: ERA testing

Oct. 2017: Breast cysts biopsied

Dec. 2017: FET