January 2016 Moms

No teeth?

My son is almost 8 months old. He has been teething for what seams like his whole life, and still has yet to pop a tooth. Anyone else's baby's still don't have a tooth? 

Re: No teeth?

• 7 months here and still no tooth.  No worries, though.  My niece didn't get her first tooth until she was a year old.

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP

• No teeth here either! I think they are coming soon though, her gnawing has increased in frequency and intensity!! 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • Loading the player...
  • No teeth here either. But I didn't have any teeth until after I was a year old so I'm not surprised that LO doesn't have any either. 
  • No teeth here yet. Will be 7 months on sunday. It varies in babies so I'm not worried but I'm excited for them to come! My friends baby didn't get teeth until he was 1.. I'm hoping ours come sooner then that!! 
  • @kkfl2m+b curious what shes chewing on! And love the thirty one bags! Have bags in the same pattern! 
  • No teeth. 7 months on Friday!
  • Brynlee is 7 months old and no teeth here either. I actually took her to the pediatrician because her sleep has berm so bad! As in, she's sleeping maybe a total of 6 hours out of a 24 hour period... it's extremely restless and she acts miserable. Doc says it's teething. I'm so ready for the first one to pop, the rest are so much easier (until molars) 
  • l4rkl4rk member
    edited August 2016

Sorry it's sideways, but here's the chart about teeth from a book the public health nurses gave me! 
  • @l4rk are you from Canada? 
  • l4rkl4rk member
    cali1710 said:
    @l4rk are you from Canada? 
    Yes, BC. :)
  • Kelley421Kelley421 member
    edited August 2016
    Mine are 9/6.5 adjusted- one is about to have 3 teeth, another is working on #2 and my tiny girl has the sweetest gummy smile!
    timing varies but we can all agree that teething sucks!

Two years, two losses and three IUIs...

We are having TRIPLETS!

EDD 1/26/16

GGB born November 2015!

• Yep, 7 months and almost 1 week. No teeth here yet either. She gnaws on things like crazy and has been for several months. Her sleep has gotten worse the last week so I'm curious if teeth are on their way.
  • l4rk said:
    cali1710 said:
    @l4rk are you from Canada? 
    Yes, BC. :)
    Nice! Ontario over here! 
  • 7 1/2 months and no teeth
  • @cali1710 it's a "sweet tooth teether" in the shape of an ice cream cone! It's so cute lol and with that onesie it was a perfect photo op. Thank you! Her Memaw got her and all her cousins one of each  :D
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • Team no teeth here too. Baby girls is 7.5 months. Not concerned. I'm thankful though. My 1DD cut 4 teeth at 6 months and bit me while nursing. She drew blood. It was unpleasant. 
  • Last night I looked at her gums and saw a dark line. This morning same thing. After her first nap (2.5 hrs) I see a tooth! Hasnt broke through but its very clearly rght there. Where the heck did that come from! No crabby baby, no signs other then chewing everything but thats been going on for months. Crazy. I wonder how long until it comes through.. 
  • @cali1710; we just had that happen too! DS's is through the gums, barely, and didn't seem to phase him much. But now its terrible. He's sleeping poorly, more whiny, and chewing everything even more than normal. I'm really hoping it ends soon lol
  • Holy moly! Brynlee just cut both bottom teeth yesterday! 
  • l4rkl4rk member
    LO finally cut her first tooth yesterday afternoon! Boy is that sucker sharp...!
  • Cory is 7 months now, no teeth yet. My mother in law said he was teething at 4mo, but no teeth yet. Just over the weekend he started chewing a lot more, and more fussy. His gums felt kinda swollen, but then it went away. Today it definitely feels swollen on the one side of his gum. Maybe there's one coming soon!