TTC After a Loss
Options

Cycle Lengths

carterh33carterh33 member
edited August 2016 in TTC After a Loss
I had a mc and d&c 4/1 and got my period a month later. My next cycle was 53 days long and I'm currently on day 50 of my current cycle. I've taken OPKs but no sure sign of ovulation (I have missed some days though). I'll be temping next cycle! My dr says that this is "normal" and that I just need to be patient. When I called my dr my last cycle they mentioned possibly starting me on Provera if I didn't start in a few days, but I started my AF a day or so later. Anyone else have long cycles like this? What did your dr's say? Thanks!

Re: Cycle Lengths

• Options
    It's very common after MC to have several longer can most doctors say to call if it's over 69 days. It's also very coming to have anovulatory cycles. MC takes a toll on our hormones and bodies and it's a difficult reset 
  • Options
    Hormones can be so crazy! I hope your cycle resets to its normal length soon. Long cycles are normal for me (I have PCOS.) My doctors have usually said to call at 60 days for Provera, but I know others have said 60-90. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies. I guess I just didn't realize how difficult it would be for my body to reset.