Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Re intro (more than likely)

TScaleiTScalei member
edited August 2016 in Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Hi,

I was active in here on/off after my mmc in March. Got a BFP in July and went for my first u/s today at 7 weeks 5 days and was told that baby was measuring 6 weeks 5 days and they couldn't see any heartbeat with transvaginal u/s. I go for another u/s on Tuesday to find out for sure but I really feel that there is little hope. I just can't believe I am going through this again. I feel so beaten down by life and like I can't go through the process of actual miscarriage, depression, tttc, anxiety over early pregnancy again. You all have been a huge support to me in the past and I know I will need you again in upcoming days, weeks, months to come. If anyone has any expierence or advice with 2 mcs in a row or any of the above I would greatly appreciate it right now.

Re: Re intro (more than likely)

• Options
    Hi @TScalei I'm so sorry you are going through this. I had 2 losses in a row and I felt just like you when I was going through it- beaten down by life, hopeless, and angry at everyone who this comes easy to.

I will say that recovering emotionally from my 2nd loss was easier. Maybe it was because I was less blindsided by it (we knew something was wrong but got HBs from week 6 to 13), or maybe it was because summer is easier to distract you myself, but I have felt so much better this time around. I really hope that you get good news next week, but if you don't, just know you will get through this. I promise. 
  • Options
    @chloe97 - thank you for your kind words. I am already feeling better about it the second time around - I hope that continues. It's comforting to know that I am not the only one going through this too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am sorry for you loss. With my second loss I was still sad but feel but it was not as intense as the first time. I ended up asking my doctor for an antidepressant (we are benched for three months) soI know I have time to get off of it before we start ttc again.  Hug
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. We will be here for you. xoxo

Me: 36;  DH: 38
    DD: 7; DS1: 4; DS2 due 6-21-17!
    **TW**
    MMC & D&C Aug 2016
  • Options
    Xoxo I am sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    big hugs!