Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY:  What are you looking forward to this week?

Re: WTO Monday

• Loading the player...
  • @RVAmom315 we had the craziest storms this weekend! It rained a little too much but we were in need! I hope my allergies calm down now that things aren't so dry.
  • RVAmom315RVAmom315 member
    edited August 2016
    @leekat14 I'm so jealous!  (Of the rain not the allergies :wink: )We have had some HOT temps here and I was hoping it'd manifest into some decent storms but nope.  FX for today!  We haven't gotten any rain in over a week :neutral:

@Marley629 Good luck today!
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • bornmommybornmommy member
    edited August 2016
    @BusinessWife - Thanks girl.  I've been charting for yeeeaaars. ;)  I won't be confirming with my temps this cycle since the open circles and missed days are abundant - thanks to work, camping, and my forgetful mind.  This is all I got to go by this time around.  If that means I'm breaking rules now by participating in the TWW, I'll lay out this cycle.  I've been a reg (as much as I can) here this time around but I'm not trying to step on toes since the culture around here changed.    

--- I have gone through the  spotting / light period question every cycle since my D&E.  I hate it! GL on getting your HSG scheduled soon! 

ETA- added 

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• @swimsister lol I totally get it.  My TTC gains are more like 30 though now.... :/
  • @swimsister did you go off of HBC right before TTC?  I swear to god, I went off of the pill and IMMEDIATELY gained 5lbs, which did NOT come back off before I got KU with DD.  Luckily (and I'm probably enabling poor diet habits here, but whatever) I lost it all again after I gave birth, with relatively little effort (though once I stopped pumping and therefore not producing as much breastmilk anymore, it those 5lbs started to creep back, so I'm now back to the gym to keep those bastards off). :-)

To be fair, I went off the pill the week after my wedding, so most of those 5lbs MAY have been gained because I was on my honeymoon and eating whatever I wanted...but it was an active honeymoon with plenty of hiking, so I'm just going to keep blaming the pill for everything.

• @adirat I hate that there's no way to know what impact the endo might be having.  It stresses me out that all of this could be for nothing!
  • @leekat14 I know, it's so stressful. Do you get o pain? I get a little on the right side, but my o pain on the left side is horribly painful. I'm nervous that ovary is affected by endo, which stresses me out even more. I feel fortunate that my gynecologist told me I can come in for testing after just six cycles of trying, given my endo, rather than a full year -- but it still feels so long.

• @firebaby688 My work is always like that too, I hate it when it is super slow, I am way more productive when I am super busy, I can get so much done because I know I have to. And then when it’s slow, I drag my feet.  Also, jealous of your chair massage!

@swimsister  @businesswife @snobunnieMel Add me to the club of gaining wait while TTC.  And yes, I have fantasized about wearing some maternity jeans….I mean, no one would know right?

@Westy99 Ugh sorry about the crime! I hope you can find some peace tonight!

@mrsdee15  Happy Anniversary!!!

Me: 33 / DH: 35
    Married: Nov 2006
    DD: Sept 2010
    DS: June 2013
    BFP #3 - EDD 5.13.16
  • @klstone25 I live just under two hours from Nola and, while they are dry, the rest of the state is in horrible conditions.  It's affected people we know and it's so heartbreaking!

@mrsdee15 FX for happy follies and happy anniversary to you and YH!
    Formerly ahrains
    Me: 42 | DH: 45
    TTC since Dec. 2014
    BFP #1 Oct. 2015 | MC Nov. 2015
    Sept. 2016: FSH, AMH, E2, TSH, etc. all normal. | Oct. 2016: HSG all clear! | Nov. 2016: Hysteroscopy & H's SA both great results
    Dec. 2016 - Follistim + TI
    BFP #2 12/25/16 | Natural MC 2/13/17 | False BFP leads to D&C 4/20/17 | Emergency D&C + hysteroscopy 5/16/17
    <3 The road probably ends here <3