March 2017 Moms

AW Ultrasounds

Re: AW Ultrasounds

• Looks like his daddy
  • Loading the player...
  • mrsnc said:
    So I had an appointment today and based on LMP I was 9 weeks. During the ultrasound, OB noted that baby was looking much smaller than predicted age, more like 7 weeks. She didn't sound concerned since I was breastfeeding and taking birth control at the time of conception, but I can't help but to feel a tad anxious. She was able to detect a healthy heartbeat but not an accurate due date. I have another appointment next week for a more thorough scan for dating purposes. Any one else in this boat?
    When did you get a positive test? With bfing and bc, it's hard to know When you ovulated. You May have just ovulated 2 weejs later than the "normal" two weeks post lmp.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @longliveregina I'm pretty sure I did just ovulate later. I got my positive on July 18. I think after the initial shock of not knowing a due date right away, I've calmed down. I mean there was a heartbeat and everything else looked good. I've had no signs that might indicate miscarriage. @BaylieGirl I can't believe your doctor told you it might end in miscarriage because you're measuring 5 days smaller! I think that just would cause unnessecary stress. My DD was 5 days late, so I don't really think 5 days would be cause for concern. 

• @missmckee83 I am sorry for the mixed news you received. I am sending you love while you work through your thoughts. Continuing to pray for the babes growing beautifully.
    Married DH 12/31/13
    BFP#1  1/21/14 ended in loss DNC 3/5/14
    BFP#2  7/2014 Baby Girl born 4/15/15
    BFP#3  2/10/2016 natural mc 2/27/2016
    BFP#4 6/25/2016 Due 3/2/2017
  • Ladies, this support is amazing! Thank you so much! 
  • My ob never said anything close to being concerned about my baby measuring smaller...just asked if I was positive when my LMP was which I was a little offended by because I've only been asked that a million times already :neutral: hopefully it's just the same case that my cycle wasn't exactly 28 days so my ovulation wasn't during the same time you'd expect after a period. 

@missmckee83 sorry about the mixed news. Happy thoughts for your remaining two beans <3
    married 10.10.14 @ Turks & Caicos
    yorkie mama to Oscar
    FTM EDD 3.12.17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hello ladies! So my first appt. got bumped from 8/22 to this wednesday! My my calculations I will be 8w1d. I am so over the moon excited, but also completely terrified. I am so scared to hear bad news. Anyone else feel like this before the first appt? Ahh Come on 48 hours

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• @GG620 That's exciting that it got moved up! And yes I definitely felt that way, up until the very moment we saw the baby lol. At first when he was searching around I was like "well there's nothing in there, I can't see anything!" minor freak out in my mind haha. Try to be calm and just excited that it got moved up! Hope everything goes well for you!
  • @Schumerator yes! I have this horrid fear that no one will be in there! I am trying not to focus on that though and am super, ultra excited that it got moved up! haha. If we get a healthy little bean and see/hear the heartbeat, we will tell our parents this Sunday and I am just so excited!

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• Ahhhhh @EnglishTeacherMama that's so cool!! I'm a day behind you, so crazy to have a great profile already
    Married DH 12/31/13
    BFP#1  1/21/14 ended in loss DNC 3/5/14
    BFP#2  7/2014 Baby Girl born 4/15/15
    BFP#3  2/10/2016 natural mc 2/27/2016
    BFP#4 6/25/2016 Due 3/2/2017
  • @direwolfmini wow! congrats!!  There has to be something in the water! I'm so blown away by all the twins! 
  • @kjd291 It is absolutely bonkers! SO many twins! 
  • dubcompanion I AM SO GLAD YOU and the cute mini you is ok... <3

SaveSave
  • I'm getting a little nervous for my us Friday...I only want one in there, lol!
    @longliveregina I was seriously about to write this exact post! I have my first ultrasound today and I just keep thinking "please only one, please only one"!

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• MrvlMrvl member
    Love seeing all these ultrasounds!! I've got mine this thursday.. let's see if the twin madness continues ;) just kidding.. all i want is a healthy baby.. keep dreaming there's nothing in there..
  • @dubcompanion glad to hear everything is ok! And noooo don't leave, I just got to that ticker change lol! 

@SienaC hope everything goes great for you today :)
  • mtmama2mtmama2 member
    edited August 2016
    Oops I accidently posted twice, so I guess I will share the other picture we got! So in love with our wiggly little nugget <3

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• @SienaC hahaha total frog baby! So cute! We are twins :D