August 2016 Moms
Options

Weekend Ticker Change 8.13-14

nanner26nanner26 member
edited August 2016 in August 2016 Moms
Seems like we haven't done one of these in a couple weeks.

Weeks (pregnancy or baby age if we have anyone that has given birth):

Baby size:

Upcoming appointments or milestones:

Rants/raves/symptoms:

Questions:

GTKY: When/where will be the first vacation you go on with your new little one? 

Re: Weekend Ticker Change 8.13-14

• Options
    Weeks (pregnancy or baby age if we have anyone that has given birth): 38 weeks 

Baby size: a ukulele or Pomeranian 

I have an appointment on Wednesday. I think my doctor plans on doing my first cervical check. I'm still on the fence on whether to do it or not. 

Rants/raves/symptoms: I feel like I have complained about the same thing for weeks! Baby is still so high up in my ribs and her movement has in no way decreased. 

Also my Mom and MIL arrive next Sunday to live with us for 5 weeks. I'm excited they are coming but also very anxious. 

Questions:

We will be traveling home to visit family at Christmas. This will include a 14 hour flight! She'll be about 3 months and it will definitely be something new for us. Any tips for traveling with a small baby are appreciated. 
  • Options
    Weeks (pregnancy or baby age if we have anyone that has given birth): 40!

Baby size: 7 lbs (estimated)

Upcoming appointments or milestones: no appointments till Friday when I'll be about 41 for an NST and probably schedule an induction at that time. Hopefully i don't make it to that appointment!

Rants/raves/symptoms: I just want this baby to come out now. I'm ready to meet her!

Questions:

GTKY: When/where will be the first vacation you go on with your new little one? Not sure.. Probably rv camping with the in-laws, but nothing planned.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Seems like we haven't done one of these in a couple weeks.

Weeks (pregnancy or baby age if we have anyone that has given birth):
    39 tomorrow

Baby size:
    Feels like about the size of my 2 year old.

I guess I'm officially "full term". Regular appointment on Thursday with ultrasound to check my fluids. Probably a nst too. 

Rants/raves/symptoms:
    I'm over it. Texas is hot. Cankles are real, my fingers are swollen, and heartburn sucks. I wasn't even a little dilated or effaced on Thursday so that sucks. 

Questions:

Meet are road tripping to va for my sisters wedding in September! Pray for me. A 2 year old and a 1 month old on an 18 hour drive...  Then hopefully going to Costa Rica in October for Dhs work. Just baby no toddler!