Minnesota Babies

Free Ultrasound for a July Expectant Mom

My church youth director is going to have an ultrasound tech come in on January 11 to show the youth group kids the wonder of prenatal development and he is in need of an expectant mom who will be 12-16 weeks on that date. 

I think that would make the mom currently 9-13 weeks along and due in July.  Our church, Faith Christian Reformed is in New Brighton-- a northern suburb.  If you are a possibility for this or know someone who is, please reply and I can tell you more about it.  I feel like this could be a real blessing to a mom who might otherwise have to wait till 20 weeks or is of limited financial means. 

Blessings!

Re: Free Ultrasound for a July Expectant Mom

• Hello Agapetos - Wondering if you found any volunteers for this? I'll be just over 11-weeks on the 11th (due date is 7.31.09). I'd love to volunteer, if still needed.

Regards,
    Becky

• Hi Becky,

Did this opportunity work out for you?  My church, St. Odilia in Shoreview, is doing the same thing on Jan 25, and we need a mom who is 11-16 weeks along at the time.  Interested?

Thanks!

Maria

• Loading the player...
  • If anyone is still looking for a volunteer I would be interested.  My dd is August 9, 2009.  Let me know if I can help.  Thanks!
  • That is WONDERFUL - we are still looking for a volunteer for Jan 25 in Shoreview.  Do you have an email address where I could send more information? (times, directions, contact info, etc...)

Thanks so much!

Maria

• Oh, if you want an email address for me, you can contact me at amun0058@tc.umn.edu
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"