September 2016 Moms

August Randoms!!!

Re: August Randoms!!!

• Butting in.... I have a moby and loved it for the newb stage. I'm going to buy a huggaloops though, because they look so much easier!
    Wife to A; Mama to C (2009), N (2011), H (2014) & baby F due 09/16/16
  • Loading the player...
  • @annas930 Screw cleaning, take a nap.  You need to rest up for your hot date ;)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Has this happened to anyone else? I logged in to the bump to send a private message, which I've never done but think I figured out. Then I get the bright idea to log in from my actual computer instead of phone (to see how different it is and if I been missing anything) but the bump states that there is a problem with my credentials and now I can't log in at all. How can there be a problem if I just used them to log in through safari on my phone???  Sometimes I get so frustrated with this site. 
  • It's so hot here I think I'm melting. 93 degrees for the Pacific Northwest is too hot. I'm already wishing it would rain again and thinking about fall weather.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @toimadness1 this site is a challenge sometimes. If you go to the fb discussion thread I posted a link you can use to get to your inbox on mobile :)
  • @RN1stBae my husband is always like, I mean, I just can't believe we have so much baby stuff. He is a total packrat, so I'm like... yeeeeaaaaahhhh... just wait. I can't wait for this baby to be born so he can stop thinking we're overprepared, quickly, I would imagine.

@asht I am always lopsided to the right with a big ol' baby bum sticking out. I can't remember who said yesterday, but I feel surprised people aren't staring at me like I'm a science experiment all the time with the amount my belly moves around.

re: movies, I want to go see Bad Moms this weekend. Maybe I'll drag my spouse, since I think most of my mommy friends have already seen it. I love stupid comedies, I really do, but sausage party does not look that great to me.   
  • Maybe this should have been my FFFC, but I dislike comedies for the most part. I enjoyed bridesmaids but Ted, sisters, etc make me too annoyed to watch. Has anyone seen "nice guys"? My brother was talking about it and said it was great. 
    Wife to A; Mama to C (2009), N (2011), H (2014) & baby F due 09/16/16
  • My outdoor shower starts in 1 hour and it's 1000 degrees. That is all
  • @asht Baby butt is always sticking out too lol.

Today is raining, huge thunderstorm, first rain in weeks! Don't get me wrong I love the rain and it has been so long. But today was the day we were supposed to go to ribfest :(
    35 years old, TTC #1 Dec 28, 2011
    PCOS, Hypothyroidism.
    First IVF cycle June 5th 2015 --- BFP
    Miscarriage at 8 weeks
    FET December 15th 2015--- BFP!
    First saw  at 6w4d
    It's a boy!

Luciano Alessandro Maximiliano was born on September 3rd 2016

• Going to get my travel system and breast pump today!  Last "necessary" items for before LO arrives, so I'm pretty excited :smiley:  All that's left after that is the Baby Bjorn and more clothes (although we have enough for at least the first few days).
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @PSUBecky23 screen time is so golden, I really over think how much e gets since 4 days a week at daycare he gets zero. We have watched a couple Bubbleguppies already today and will watch more when he wakes. Also... when his little brother arrives e will be thrilled with the amount of screen time allowed. Luckily he mostly prefers to play outside and read so I figure I haven't broken him yet...
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @PSUBecky23 I have a k'tan and a solly and I'm super scared to wear Fin! He just hit 5lbs though so maybe one more pound and I'll feel more comfortable. I've been watching a lot of YouTube tutorials on wrapping but I'm still afraid of his tiny floppy head/neck.
  • @Thscary have a wonderful day mama- stay hydrated and in the shade!!
  • @PSUBecky23 I have a k'tan and a solly and I'm super scared to wear Fin! He just hit 5lbs though so maybe one more pound and I'll feel more comfortable. I've been watching a lot of YouTube tutorials on wrapping but I'm still afraid of his tiny floppy head/neck.
    I'd probably be worried with a tiny preemie too. But my daughter was only 6'10 when we brought her home and I wore her right away with no problems. 
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Shiva14 did you send us your email?
  • Sooooo we just decided that we don't like the crib and dresser set that we got and put together for baby. Actually...not that we don't like it, but that it is too big for the Nursery. Measurements seemed very different in my head. Damn tiny NYC apartments! Kind of nuts, but we will be returning it and going to buy new stuff Monday night -- good thing we figured this out BEFORE the kid gets here.

Anyone else having any buyer's remorse?
  • @yellowrose314 yep, sent it to @Megan324 a few hours back. But I'm sure you all are super busy getting everyone in. Lmk if I need to resend. 
  • @Shiva14 Resend it to me and I'll hook you up
  • Shiva14 said:
    @yellowrose314 yep, sent it to @Megan324 a few hours back. But I'm sure you all are super busy getting everyone in. Lmk if I need to resend. 
    Me too, I'm not sure if she's been on much today. @Megan324 I'm going to send mine to @yellowrose314

love you both, mom.
  • @MrsVoorhees I think she's probably busy because she hasn't accepted her invite to the FB group yet. But feel free to send messages my way. @AmMcc12 @diagonalley are both active right now as well
  • @yellowrose314 you are the bomb! Message sent your way :)
  • @Trgree1712 so glad everything is going well! Congratulations!!!
  • It's so hot here I think I'm melting. 93 degrees for the Pacific Northwest is too hot. I'm already wishing it would rain again and thinking about fall weather.
    I agree with this 100%!!!! Humid and muggy too!
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• @Jabreen Don't get a Baby Bjorn! It's so hard on your back...there are so many better options! Just my experience...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Shiva14 said:
    I keep checking my email for a FB invite. I'm starting to feel a little pathetic lol. Must have patience!

haha me too!
  • @Megan324 If you can read this, check your email for the link to the FB group! 
  • @yellowrose314 I got the email and I am in the group!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Shiva14 said:
    I keep checking my email for a FB invite. I'm starting to feel a little pathetic lol. Must have patience!
    Ha! Me too! I always assume that I did something wrong and my PM ended up lost somewhere in cyber land! Hoping I see my invite soon! :)
  • Ahhh @seitzy3 getting so close! You got this!