April 2017 Moms
Options

Mobile bump?

i can't get here in the app, just through a bookmark after a Google search. Anyone else unable to get to this BMB in the app, or have a solution?
DD #1: April 2017
DD #2: May 2020
Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

Re: Mobile bump?

• Options
    I get here in the app by going in March 2017, then at the top clicking on The Bump Month Clubs and it's on there. But only if you go that way. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks that worked

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The app won't let me choose April 2017 as my board, either. March is the latest option. Boo.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The app won't let me choose April 2017 as my board, either. March is the latest option. Boo.
    Same.  :'(  The app kind of sucks.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I believe it should tomorrow. I may have emailed the app people and they said the board would b open on the 1st.  Obviously it's open before then but I'm assuming that's when they'll get their shit together on the app.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had e-mailed the bump as well when I was obsessively checking for the board. So glad I found it on the computer!! They told me the app was behind but it should be up and running soon. So far nothing though!
  • Options
    Ugh. Yes. So annoying. But glad to hear it's coming!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Still no option to make April 2017 my BMB...

• Options
    Ugh the bump app is annoying!!! I really am only on the app so no signature for me or gifs. They just won't work. And yeah still no April 17 option...oye.
  • Options
    I am only on the app too so I am struggling with the signature as well. Yup no Apr 17 option have to go through the boards really annoying when the app crashes  :s. Ill work on my gif skills.
  • Options
    @Rileypie @asjas15 Signatures only display when you're on a computer, so even if you add one, you wouldn't be able to see it on mobile.

But yea, they need to get on that April17 BMB situation stat.
  • Options
    Thanks @SnarkasaurusRex ! I need to work on my gif skills too lol
  • Options
    I was just going to come on here to ask about this when i found the thread. At first April 17 was showing up on he bottom of my home screen (where size of baby and he articles are displayed), but then it disappeared. I'm also annoyed that I have to log in every time I go on