Pregnant after IF

3rd Trimester Check-In Week of August 8th **NEW LEADER NEEDED**

Sorry for the delay in posting, we need a new leader. I hope all our 3rd Tri mommies are okay, we did not hear from most of you last week!

This is a weekly check in for the mommies who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun.

If you're just joining us, please post a mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD, how many beans, if you know the sex(es) and how you have been feeling in your 3rd trimester along with any appointments you may have this week or had recently.

QOTW: Whats your first post-delivery indulgance?!  

If you have updated bump pics, please share! We love seeing these baby bellies!!! Or if you'd like to share a pic of your little one's nursery, feel free to share that cuteness as well! 

3rd Trimester mommies and their little bundles:

@katie121209 ; EDD 08/19/16 with a little girl
@emsmama15 ; EDD 8/29/16 with a litte girl and a little boy
@chrissym126 ; EDD 09/8/16 team green
@Piperella ; EDD 10/2/16 with a little boy
@kennelchick; EDD 10/18/16 with a little girl
@Morningstar80: EDD 10/18/16 with a little boy
@laur2444; EDD 10/19/16 with a little boy
@Jerseygirl856: EDD 10/20/16 with a little girl

Re: 3rd Trimester Check-In Week of August 8th **NEW LEADER NEEDED**

• Hey ladies, how is everyone hanging in? I had my 38 week appt on Friday and my cervix is still closed. Last night I was up with painful irregular low back contractions for a few hours but thankfully they subsided, DH says he thinks this means baby is coming soon. 10 days until my due date! 

Qotw: since having GD I cannot wait to cram sugary carb foods down my throat like waffles and cinnamon rolls. Also I'd love a cocktail but I know that will have to wait a while as we plan to breastfeed and introducing breast milk in a bottle will likely take a while. 
  • chrissym126chrissym126 member
    edited August 2016
    Hang in there, @katie121209! I hope you got more sleep last night.

I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow, and then I'll start going to the OB weekly! I feel like I've been pregnant for approximately a decade, and it's going to be 93 degrees tomorrow. I will try my best to stay cool (literally and figuratively), but I am getting pretty cranky. I did love the childbirth class I took with my husband on Saturday, though. They demystified a lot of it for us newbies, and touring an actual delivery room made it feel so REAL. I can't wait to meet this baby. 

My planned post delivery indulgence is going to be a medium rare cheeseburger--well done cheeseburgers make me sad. Or raw sushi. And then runny eggs for breakfast. And if my parents are able to come up from NY when I'm in labor, I am most definitely also chow down on a bagel or three. Not that I've thought about this a lot or anything.

P.S. Does anyone else have trouble getting back to sleep now after they wake up to use the bathroom? My mind sometimes starts racing and I think of worst case scenarios--I never did that in the second trimester! Luckily my nighttime walk to the bathroom wakes up my cat, and petting him and/or reading does help me fall asleep, but it's still tough to relax sometimes.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi ladies! I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow and I feel huge but still feeling pretty good despite my sciatica pain. My OV recommended I see a chiropractor so I'm going to give it a try. @chrissym126 that happened to me last night. I couldn't go back to sleep after one of many bathroom trips so I was up watching tv. Luckily I was off from work so I slept in. 

QOTW: my post delivery indulgence includes a cold Pepsi and a hoagie. I have not had either one for quite some time before I got pregnant but oddly that's all I want. 
  • Hi everyone!!! All has been well here!! Just slowly moving along! I can't believe I'm in the single digit countdown for weeks to go now....I'm 30 weeks 1 day, so only 9 weeks 6 days left!!! Everything has been great still....I'm still working out daily (although I do have to take quite a few pee breaks!!). We are in the hamptons this week at my grandmas, so just enjoying the time relaxing with my family!! I go to ob Monday and can't wait to get an update on the little guy! We had the nursery painted last week and put the crib together, so now it's just a matter of getting everything set up!! This is getting pretty real!!!
    my post labor indulgence is most certainly going to be wine. It's so hard going out to dinner and not enjoying a glass!!! Especially this week since its rose season in Long Island!!! 
  • sassysd7sassysd7 member
    edited August 2016
    Hey everyone.  I'm new here.  I'm 28 and 4. My b/g twins are due Oct 31st but the docs won't let me go pass the 17th. 9 weeks and 3 days left.  They may come as early as 34 to 36 weeks.  I'll be in trouble if they do. I have nothing done. Our hospital tour is in 2 weeks. I have my baby shower Sept 10th and maternity pictures the first week of Sept. This whole pregnancy I've been feeling good.  I've had Braxton Hicks since about 15 weeks and I do have a short cervix at 2.2 though. I have an OB appt and MFM growth scan on the 18th. Below is my bump pic from last Saturday. 

QOTW:  After labor and delivery, I will be indulging in some wine.  

Me: 24 DH: 26

Together since October 24th, 2006

Married December 14th, 2011

TTC #1 since December 2011

First RE meeting 11/26/13 Tests normal for me DH low sperm count. New RE 11/2015

First cycle IVF: Jan 2016

01/2016: 20 days of BCP, Lupron started

01/28: 9 days of stims 150 units of gonal-f,  10 units of low dose HCG 

2/5: pregnyl 10,000 trigger

2/7: 15 eggs retrieved, 11 fertilized,  5 made it to blast

2/12: 5 day transfer of 2! PUPO! WiIl test everyday.  I'm impatient : )

2/19: Developed OHSS! Ahhh! 

2/22: First Beta @10dp5dt 778.    2/24: Second beta @12dp5dt 1800+

Blogging experience: http://themptycradle.blogspot.com

• Me: 24 DH: 26

Together since October 24th, 2006

Married December 14th, 2011

TTC #1 since December 2011

First RE meeting 11/26/13 Tests normal for me DH low sperm count. New RE 11/2015

First cycle IVF: Jan 2016

01/2016: 20 days of BCP, Lupron started

01/28: 9 days of stims 150 units of gonal-f,  10 units of low dose HCG 

2/5: pregnyl 10,000 trigger

2/7: 15 eggs retrieved, 11 fertilized,  5 made it to blast

2/12: 5 day transfer of 2! PUPO! WiIl test everyday.  I'm impatient : )

2/19: Developed OHSS! Ahhh! 

2/22: First Beta @10dp5dt 778.    2/24: Second beta @12dp5dt 1800+

Blogging experience: http://themptycradle.blogspot.com
  • Hi everyone! I'm 30w+2d and just got back from the doctor's. Everything looks good and our LO is measuring at about 3.5 pounds and in a head down position. The countdown is on. 

QOTW: I live in Spain so after delivery I will be stuffing my face with Iberian ham and various other cured pork products. I also want runny eggs.