:D 

Touché @sjo_thetwins. Although I think most women would agree with you.  :p

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• In my younger days I spoiled my husband and could do that 2-3 times a day. Now he's lucky if he gets it once a month. Sometimes I take one for the team and sometimes I do actually enjoy it. On the flip side I have only ever let him go down on me twice in 11 years. I hate it so much!!

My uo is that I don't like the recasting male movies with females leads (ghostbusters, oceans 8). I think it's great that Hollywood and/or people are finally looking for a shift, but why can't they get their own movies? Why do they have to be remakes? And remakes of movies that, I personally think, aren't going to be improved by switching genders. Just write a new movie for them!
  • @maf9866 I agree that we need our own movies. However, what I like about Ghostbusters and things like that is that there is a pre existing fanbase for that. I know several men who LOVE the old movies, who would never go see a movie about a bunch of chicks, who went to see the new movie and loved it. It's important to have these films so that women can be empowered, but women are not the only people who need to see them. So while I wont go see Ghostbusters cause I hate Ghostbusters, my 16 year old son saw it and raved about how awesome and funny these women were. And that's super important.

#3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014

• @lmnobaby I'm into your UO. I like summer for like 2 weeks because I love the beach. This summer has been brutal to me due to bed rest and modified bed rest. It's too hot, it's so humid, I don't have central air. I just want to be able to wear leggings. 
  • I hate giving a BJ, it's strictly for foreplay for like a few minutes then let's just do it..... 
  • @lmnobaby I get it- I despise those things too. But then I always feel bad because I'm a teacher, so I have Summer's off, so I feel like I should love summer. Why can't our 3 month break be in the fall?! Way better weather, no bikinis to worry about and way better indoor activities ;) 
  • samkins said:
    I hate giving a BJ, it's strictly for foreplay for like a few minutes then let's just do it..... 
    @samkins Honestly, it's rare that he just gets a BJ, it's foreplay here too. But I probably go down 9 out 10 times we have sex, I enjoy it that much. To be fair, I have the higher sex drive, so sometimes I have to do it to get him in the mood or else I won't get any. So it probably started out as a bribe and maybe I just learned to love it. Lol

#3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014

• @krzyriver I kind of agree?? It's really hard to say because while an existing fan base for a franchise does help get SOME people in seats, it also turns off other people completely. And I feel like that's the same with all remakes (or the endless sequels that some franchises do- stop beating a dead horse!). But I saw yesterday that the new Ghostbusters will have lost like 70 million dollars and there definitely won't be a sequel. It's just worrisome that if the movies they remake tank like that, they will just stop making them or discourage the women from taking the roles to begin with . If they gave them their own premise, maybe they'd stand a better chance. 
  • samkins said:
    I hate giving a BJ, it's strictly for foreplay for like a few minutes then let's just do it..... 
    This. 

Also, I agree on the summer thing. I like it for a few weeks when it's like 80 degrees and not humid and then the Baltimore humidty kicks in and it climbs to 100 degrees and it blows. 

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• @maf9866 That's one example tho. Look at Star Trek. That's a remake that could have pissed a lot of people off and it's incredibly successful. So there's no way to know. But they'll never stop making female-led movies for women. Those make money. We need more female-led movies for *everyone* and those will never be successful unless we open more people's eyes. So Ghostbusters might not get a sequel, but maybe someone who liked it will make another female-led movie. Maybe people who liked it will show their support and go see it. And *someday* we won't need to do remakes because female-led movies won't be something to talk about.... they'll be the norm. 

Also, remakes and sequels will never go away anyway because fans enjoy them, even if people outside the fanbase find it annoying. Lol

#3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014

• I'm loving your responses to my UO. Lol. I knew that one would be super unpopular. What can I say, I like reducing my man to mush. Makes me feel powerful. Lol. Also I tend to enjoy doing anything that makes him happy. I'm a people pleaser.  :D

#3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014

• samkins said:
    Yup.
  • F47F47 member
    @AllytheKid LOL at VJs. I've never heard that term. But, I'm actually with @maf9866 and don't enjoy it. Much prefer to give than to receive. And, it isn't lack of skill on DH's behalf. I've never gotten into it. I'll leave that as my UO for today.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • krzyriver said:
    I'm loving your responses to my UO. Lol. I knew that one would be super unpopular. What can I say, I like reducing my man to mush. Makes me feel powerful. Lol. Also I tend to enjoy doing anything that makes him happy. I'm a people pleaser.  :D
    Haha this is me too. I love it, too, for those same exact reasons. Plus, it's something that I'm actually good at. Lol. Not sure if that's something to be proud of, but I know my hubs likes it. 
          Fell in love: Dec 2005 // Married: Feb 9, 2013

Little Miss Rosalie Harper--Born Jan 9th, 2014
  • mrskratt said:
    krzyriver said:
    I'm loving your responses to my UO. Lol. I knew that one would be super unpopular. What can I say, I like reducing my man to mush. Makes me feel powerful. Lol. Also I tend to enjoy doing anything that makes him happy. I'm a people pleaser.  :D
    Haha this is me too. I love it, too, for those same exact reasons. Plus, it's something that I'm actually good at. Lol. Not sure if that's something to be proud of, but I know my hubs likes it. 
    @mrskratt Idk... I'm weirdly proud of it. Lol. At least one person here doesn't think I'm crazy!  :D

#3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014

• @krzyriver Your husband is a lucky dude. My husband likes them as foreplay, but he'd never be able to finish from one, he likes the real thing. 

I'm not a fan of ANY remakes, so I probably won't see the new ghostbuster movie and I never watched any of the oceans movies, so whatever.

I guess my UO is I'm not a movie person at all. I hate having to sit and pay attention to a story for 1 ½-2 hours. I'd rather just listen to rerun sitcoms in the background that I don't really have to pay attention to. It drives my husband crazy because he loves movies and I never want to sit and watch one with him.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @krzyriver I'm with you on hoping it will lead to other movies, but I'm apprehensive on how they are starting off. Oh don't get me wrong I'm fine with sequels on a lot of things and some remakes. I love the newer star treks even though I wasn't into the original series. But in some circumstances I think enough is enough. Like how many *modern day* Spider-Man movies are there going to be? Or superman or batman? Everything is subjective so it's hard to say from one movie sequel/franchise to another. I hope Ocean's 8 does well and that will help but I really feel like another 'flop' would be bad news for the female lead cast. 

@AllyTheKid haha most of my friends think I'm nuts too, but (this is totally tmi) I like penetration better. So the vj (haha) doesn't really do it for me. 
  • I've been on pelvic rest for the past 10 weeks, so BJ's and VJ's are the only play I get. (Although it was an important part of my intimacy with DH before too.)
    I've never hated summer as much as I do right now. Fall is my favorite, and always has been, but I'm SO over the heat and humidity. 
  • @maf9866 ... 2-3 times per week?! You're a saint lol... and I'm with all of you on the whole, bj's are for foreplay only. But foreplay is super fun to me so, they don't bother me :)

Re: Summer- I try not to complain about it because I hate winter more than summer and I feel like I need to pick one and not gripe for the whole year about the temp lol.
  • @AllyTheKid    Sooooo is it inappropriate to ask you to name two of those tips you learned
    Me {32} DH {34}
    Married 05/2014

PCOS baby due October 09, 2016
    Beta #1: 22.5
    Beta #2: 74

• @maf9866 Sorry to say that they will probably NEVER stop remaking comic book movies. Lol. And you can blame the source material on that! That's literally what comic books do. For all the new heros they come up with, they still continue to reboot the classics. That's part of the fun of comic books though. How will this person interpret the character? Where would the character have ended up if this had happened to them instead of that? They literally just rebooted Captain America... as a bad guy. It's awesome. If you're into character analysis, it's fun. If you're into comic books, it's fun. If you're not into either, it probably seems really silly. Lol. Also, I totally prefer penetration to VJs. Half the time I stop him and drag him up so we can just do it already!

@amye102485 Oh, my husband is spoiled rotten and he knows it. Lol.

#3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014

• @maf9866 Also, I apologize for my comic book rant. Can you tell I'm a nerd? Lol

#3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014

• @mrskratt not a UO here! Though it goes a little further for me. I know this is a UO, because it has been one everywhere in my life- (Hoping this doesn't get me kicked out, because I like you all!) I'm not an animal person...like, I have never had the desire to have one in my house. In the past couple years, I have expanded to dog sit my sister's dog one week per year, but that's as far as it goes. I just don't find the mess to be worth it. I wish my opinion on this was different! My husband keeps saying I will change my mind when my kid begs daily for a dog in a few years, but I just don't think it will. 
  • @ashleyp625 I'm kind of the same way. I do love animals, but after my cats go I have no desire to have anymore. They're A LOT of work. My husband wants a dog and I'm like "Ehhhhh.... can we have nice things that aren't being scratched or shed on? Can we not spend an arm and a leg on kibble? Just for a few years?" I'm very pro-animal, anti-pet lately.

#3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014

• @mrskratt ... you feel that way b/c most cats are assholes. The one I had growing up was. He would get a wild hair out of nowhere and would start doing sprints around the house. If I happened to be in the hallway during said sprint, he would run up to me, scratch up my legs, and run away. What a jerk! BUT, I don't write them all off. We had one at the end care facility I worked at in college. He loved to be held like a baby on his back and have his belly rubbed. After we put the residents down we had to sit in the hallways in wheelchairs in case they got up. I would sit in the wheelchair, holding that cat like a baby for hours. He was the best :) All others though... probably jerks. lol
  • @ashleyp625 My sister-in-law is the same way. I personally don't see anything wrong with it. We have 1 dog who we've had for 11 years now and even though my kid begs for a puppy, I say no. I will only do one dog at a time. My dog is very low matienence, so I don't have issues with him.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @amye102485 - not that you needed my support here, but I FULLY support the 1 dog at a time rule. We'll never have 2 again. Well, never say never... but I really don't think we will.
    Right now, we either pay the dog sitter when we go out of town or we split the two up between friends. And for the dog sitter, the amount of loving she provides is only acceptable because she only charges $30 a day/night to stay with them. If she charged more, she'd get the boot. We have cameras in the house (it was something fun, a Groupon we got, that we set up to spy on the dogs before I worked from home).. so I see how little she interacts with them. And for those wondering, yes, she knows about the cameras. Only one is inside and is in an area you shouldn't be naked in lol.
  • @bnsmith85 nope 2-3 times a day when we first got together . We didn't have sex for more then a year after we started dating so we were all over each other in any other way we could. But that's definitely a cause for problems now since every year I've done it less and less. For foreplay, I'll do it every time but actually start to finish is rare these days! 

@krzyriver I don't mind the comic movies at all. Although I don't read comic books. But to be fair I actually don't like DC really at all and Spider-Man is my least favorite marvel character. I think reinventing the comic books is one thing (like isn't there now a female Thor?) but between redoing the movies every other year and the problems with who owns what studio wise, it's getting crazy. Like with Quicksilver, I like the character more in Days of Futures past (I missed apocalypse when in was in theaters- bummed) more then I liked him in Avengers 2. But when Disney finally has the rights to all the marvel characters again, it's going to suck because they are completely different characters!! 
  • @maf9866... whoops... said week in my post but meant 2-3 x's per day. Hence why you're a saint. lol
  • ball4768 said:
    I've been on pelvic rest for the past 10 weeks, so BJ's and VJ's are the only play I get. (Although it was an important part of my intimacy with DH before too.)
    I've never hated summer as much as I do right now. Fall is my favorite, and always has been, but I'm SO over the heat and humidity. 

@ball4768 not to be a party pooper but I was told nothing while on pelvic rest- because orgasm can make your uterus contract!  
  • @maf9866 Ugh, I don't like DC either. My son keeps begging me to take him to the DC movies and I'm like "Ask your grandmother." Lol. Yep, there's a female Thor who's been around for awhile I think, and now there's a new black, female Ironman. That, of course, sent the fanboys into a tizzy. Lol. I agree that Marvel is chaotic with people having different rights to different characters though. I didn't mind when they redid SpiderMan because the Toby McGuire movies were awful, but I don't understand why they have to redo them again now that 20th Century and Marvel made that deal. They could have just merged the new ones with Marvel. Any opportunity to make money I guess....

#3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014

• bnsmith85 said:
    @maf9866... whoops... said week in my post but meant 2-3 x's per day. Hence why you're a saint. lol
    Oh yeah haha, but it was only because I enjoyed it too. 

@krzyriver I agree about the Toby Mcquire ones- yuck! This may be a fffc but I haven't even seen the batman with Heath ledger as the Joker. So I'm with you- my dh always asks me to see those in theaters and I say no. I may watch Suicide Squad when it's released on DVD but eh...