July 2016 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

How about one of these?

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    @Backbypopulardemand OMG no! That woman deserves a smack. WTF lady?!

My WTF is my vision. It got worse during pregnancy and I thought it'd go back after he was born... Nope! Has continued to get worse to the point where now I seriously shouldn't drive and I'm stuck home until DH can take me for new glasses Saturday. Booooo! Also I can't see the damn TV menu words so Netflix on the laptop it is!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't been on here in a while because, honestly, I feel like I'm taking care of a thousand and one babies. My baby was born 6 weeks early due to pre-eclampsia. She's the one baby. My husband on the other hand... He helps, but only when I point out what needs to be done. He's a grown man. I shouldn't have to tell a grown man what needs to be done around the house. The dishes and laundry aren't invisible. He helps with the baby, but when he can't calm her down, it's up to me to do it since I can calm her down in 2 minutes. Don't get me wrong. I love spending as much time with her as I can, but sometimes I get overwhelmed, and his excuse for anything is, "I'm new at this. I don't know what I'm doing." Hello, first time mom here! I'm new at this, too! Figure it out!

Also, today a woman who works at a gas station found out I had a c-section. She then told me that I'm not a real mom because I didn't push my daughter out. F you, lady.
  • Options
    @Whovian_4...same boat, different ocean. I've come to realize my DH is superbly smart, but utterly clueless. I've found leaving him s small list or just being specific in my requests gets the stuff done. And the stuff being done is the important part. 

Oh, and F that B! You are just as much of a mamma as everybody else on here. 

WTF-my period?! I JUST kinda finished with the PP locia...now my period?! WTF, nature. W.T.F.

• Options
    jomama1618jomama1618 member
    edited August 2016
    @Whovian_4 F that lady! I really hope you went over her head and said something.  She needs to learn to keep her mouth shut! And just like @Weville said, carrying or how that baby came into the wold doesn't make a mom. Smh sorry you had to deal with that! 

WTF son, who keeps pinching my boob while he is asleep but still nursing. That ish hurts! 
  • Options
    Wtf to the UTI that decided to make an appearance this week. Just what I needed 1 week PP.
  • Options
    Wtf me. I was busy earlier when Lukas went to sleep and I forgot to eat. I make cereal and he's up screaming. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Wtf Comcast!! There is an outage in my area meaning no cable or internet for me for at least 6 hours!! Don't they know I'm stuck at home with a newborn? Wtf am I supposed to do for 6+ hours?!?! I'm doomed. 
  • Options
    WTF freaking plugged ducts!!!!! Stupid things keep sneak attacking and they
    HURT. Got another one today and stupid me decided to run one more errand anyways instead of high tailing it home to work it out before it got worse. Now I'm sitting here with an ice pack and a really sore boob for like the 15th time since this baby was born.
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    WTF to the water distribution plant in my town. Apparently they had a loss of pressure this morning which means a drinking water advisory (not even a boil water advisory!) until Friday at 5pm minimum. I didn't find out until after I'd showered, brushed my teeth and drank a coffee made with contaminated water. They say it's only good for flushing toilets, nothing else. Not sure how we're gonna manage without water for 2 days, not to mention the company we're expecting tomorrow. Boooooooooo.  
  • Options
    WTF left boob! Start producing milk like your right counterpart. LO gets angry when he nurses on the left side (and decides to poop every time too) so my nipple is so, so sore. Picked up mothers milk tea (yuck) to try and get it making more. 
    H. Foxe born October 22, 2013
  • Options
    Wtf to my neighbor who decided 6am was a great time to cut the grass .... I had just fallen asleep you douche!
  • Options
    @AB34 I hear you! Though my problem is fast let down and over production on R boob. LO HATES nursing on my R side and gets so much foremilk that he mass poops every time. 
  • Options
    @AB34 my left one hates me too!!!
  • Options
    It's so weird how each side is different even though we nurse the same on each one. Breastfeeding is so weird. @FTM53 @setosh
    H. Foxe born October 22, 2013
  • Options
    @FTM53 Pfft my LO only sleeps in my arms, which means I only sleep with him in my arms or on my chest. 
  • Options
    @FTM53 and @jennyleigh16 there are a ton of us who do the same, so don't feel bad! 99% of the time at the hospital, she slept on my chest. The 3rd day, I saw a sign by the door about putting your baby down if you feel sleepy and not letting them sleep in your arms. Lol. Yeah. Ok. Not one nurse said anything about it the whole time I was there so I wasn't too worried. 
  • Options
    @jennyleigh16 ... we are in the same boat. She won't sleep anywhere but in our arms. I've taken to sleeping in the recliner that has arms so I have a barrier if she moved around when I sleep. She stays pretty still.