Trouble TTC

New here (child & loss mentioned)

Hello ladies, I'm brand new to this board. I hope I'm in the right place, but if not please be gentle and direct me to a more appropriate board.

I am 33 with a long history of thyroid issues and stage 4 endometriosis dx. DH and I have one child, a sweet 11 month old boy, and we long to give him at least one sibling. (We both wanted a big family, but it may not be in the cards for us biologically speaking.)

We have been trying for eight months, had a chemical pregnancy in March, and nothing since then. I am still BFing, but got my period back at 8 weeks PP, and it's been my regular 26-28 days. 

I know it's been less than a year of TTC, but we tried for a year to get pregnant last time, and only conceived after two surgeries. We were hoping this time around might be different, but it appears that may not be so. 

Just looking for some support in this journey, since it can be hard to find others that relate. 

Sticky baby dust to you all!

Re: New here (child & loss mentioned)

• First off, I am sorry you have to be here and hope your stay with us will be short and sweet.  This is a great board, with a great group of women, and a great source of comfort and support.  I wish you the best of luck. :)
    Me:33, DH:38 Married: 8/2/2014
    TTC #1 Since: April 2015
    Unexplained Infertility

Cycle 1&2 : Clomid 50mg- BFN
    Cycle 3: Letrozole 2.5mg- BFN
    Cycle 4: Letrozole 5mg- BFN
    Cycle 5: HSG-normal
                  Clomid 100mg+ Estrace- BFN
    Cycle 6: Letrozole 5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progestrone- BFN
    Cycle 7: Letrozole 5mg, Cyst found during follicle check
    Cycle 8: Birth control to treat left ovary cyst
    Cycle 9: Letrozole 7.5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progesterone- BFN
    Cycle 10: Letrozole 7.5mg, 2 Cysts found during follicle check
    Cycle 11: Clomid 100mg+Estradiol+Trigger shot+IUI+Progesterone- BFN
    Cycle 12: Clomid 100mg- BFN
    Cycle 13-16: Natural attempts while awaiting IVF 
    Cycle 14: IVF-BFN

• Welcome!
    TTC since May 2013
    Mild PCOS, Compound Heterozygous MTHFR
    No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome! I'm so sorry for your loss, and sorry that you find yourself here. I think you're definitely on the right board. Jump on in!
  • Welcome! Sorry that your find yourself here but this board is full of very supportive people who can relate to your feelings.

Me: 30 DH: 33

Married: February 15, 2013

TCC: October 2013

MFI- low count/morphology

May / June 2016- Monitored cycle and TI- BFN

June / July 2016- Gonal-F + IUI #1- BFN

August 2016- Gonal-F + IUI #2-