Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Diaper Size

So this hasn't been up in a while and all the ones that were up are closed. I read through them... But none were like this.

How old is your baby?
What type of diapers cloth/disposable and brand?
What size?

Re: Diaper Size

• How old is baby? 11.5 weeks
    Type of diapers? Huggies. He seems to be allergic to everything else.
    What size? I am just about to switch over to size 3! He keeps blowing out of size 2. That's how I figured out we needed to move from size 1to 2. It was a lb or so early and he's a lb or so early here too.
  • My dude will be four weeks on Sunday and is still in newborn. We did a diaper raffle at our shower so he's been in huggies, pampers, and Walgreens cheap brand. My favorite is pampers swaddlers 
    nws
  • Loading the player...
  • My little guy is 9 weeks and he's in size 1 pampers swaddlers. He has chicken legs so he leaks through the leg hole on all other brands. Going to buy a small pack of luvs.. Everyone says they are perfect for slim babies. 
  • DS is 10 weeks and about 12 lbs.
    He wears GMD prefolds in size small with Blueberry Capri covers in size 1.
    We do sometimes use disposables, and he wears Honest Company size 2. I think the Honest Company runs small though - he skipped the NB size and went straight into size 1 as a 6lb 12oz newborn!
    We have tried many brands of disposables and the slim, trim fit of Honest works best for him. We have never even had a leak or blowout in them. They are pricey, but Target has had some fabulous sales, plus coupons. 
  • LO is 11 weeks today and 11 pounds. She's in Pampers baby dry size 2. 
  • LO is 18 weeks and weighs 12#. She wears Luvs size 2. I prefer pampers swaddlers just bc they are soft and seem more comfortable but I like Luvs prices better and they do the job
  • LO is 18 weeks and weighs 12#. She wears Luvs size 2. I prefer pampers swaddlers just bc they are soft and seem more comfortable but I like Luvs prices better and they do the job
    I feel like my baby is huge. He was 12 pounds at 8 weeks 
  • plus15pie said:
    LO is 18 weeks and weighs 12#. She wears Luvs size 2. I prefer pampers swaddlers just bc they are soft and seem more comfortable but I like Luvs prices better and they do the job
    I feel like my baby is huge. He was 12 pounds at 8 weeks 
    I was thinking the same thing! At my guys two month check up he was almost 14lbs. He over that now at 11 weeks.
  • Ceridwen77Ceridwen77 member
    edited June 2016
    I know I'm in the wrong forum for my DD's age, but I think it's so interesting how different babies are. She is 7.5 months old and just a week ago moved up to Huggies size 3. 

She weighs about 15.5lbs. 
  • How old is your baby?: 2w1d. He was 7lbs 14oz on Friday. 
    What type and size of diapers cloth/disposable and brand?: Honest brand in newborn. He was in pampers/huggies preemies until late last week. He is so skinny so we had trouble finding something at first (born at 37+1) that fit well. 
  • How old is your baby? Our little guy is almost 13 weeks and weighs about 15 lbs now
    What type of diapers cloth/disposable and brand? We use Pampers Swaddlers and Parent's Choice
    What size? Size 2 in both brands
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kyraaDkyraaD member
    15 weeks, about 14.5lbs.
    Huggies Snug & Dry, size 2. 
  • 10 weeks size 1 honest company and huggies. Those are the only two brands he doesn't soak through
  • DS is 3 weeks old.  Weighed 9lbs 11oz as of last week.
    Currently fits in rumparooz diaper covers with size 1 osocozy prefolds/small gdiapers disposable inserts.  I'm sure he can fit in the bumgenius 4.0 on its smallest setting if I tried.
  • 11 weeks
    Probably between 12 & 13 lbs (He was 11 lbs 10 oz at his 2 month check up.)
    Huggies & Pampers Swaddlers (We prefer Pampers but were given a box of Huggies.)
    Size 1 in both brands
  • 12 weeks tomorrow, 14-15 pounds
    Pampers swaddlers size 2

**** Formerly Snoflakes4eva****

• 1 week yesterday, 8lb 6oz today and in pampers newborn.  Thinking about trying the size 1 through bc he has chunky legs.
  • My little guy is about to turn 9 weeks on Tuesday, he weighs 12 lbs 8 oz and is starting to wear pampers baby dry/swaddlers size 2 :)
  • Well, at 16 weeks old, we are fully in size threes.
  • DD is 9 weeks today, and still in nb size :)
    shes 10lb 10oz but really petite so the size 1's are HUGE on her. We have her in pampers swaddlers sensitives as both hubs and I have sensitive skin and it was worse for both of us as babies. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 3 months
    Size 2 - huggies snug n dry

• I find this thread to be so interesting for some reason! E is 9 weeks 2 days old, and close to 13 lbs. He is in Honest Brand size 2. 
  • 9 months - Up and UP brand 4's, Huggies Goodnights 4's at night
  • My LO is 4 weeks and using the Honesty Company's newborn size still. She's barely about to hit 8lbs. She's also used Fuzzibuns year one reusable diapers snd theyve worked well. 
  • My beast will be 4 months on the 6th. He's about 18 pounds and we fluctuate between 2's and 3's. Usually 2's and usually pampers but he's fine in 3's too. Initially I liked huggies better but I'm starting to like the fit of pampers better these days. I HATE huggies wipes though.
  • Alright. 
    We are now 6 months and weight 19lb
    we use Huggies because he isn't allergic to it.
    we are now is size 4