September 2016 Moms

The all things nursery thread!

Re: The all things nursery thread!

• I finally made progress on the nursery! Bookshelves up, dresser bought, laundry done and clothes put away. Whew! I think it just took having a 4 day weekend for me to get sh*t done!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @lovelylauren86 can you please just come do mine for me. I am so far behind  :'(
  • @RN1stBae <3<3 I LOVE your nautical nursery... especially the knots!  Well done!  I bet it was fun putting it together!!
  • ElcaBElcaB member
    @lovelylauren86 I feel like the furniture came right out of Belle's room from Beauty in the Beast. I love it! 
  • Just finished with painting. White chandelier will be put up this weekend. Still need curtains. I have the matching valances to the bedding set I attached picture of. Furniture will be all white. Wish I had more time! 
  • Bumping this thread just because I hope to see more pretty nurseries now that we are at the end.
  • @seitzy3 that is gorgeous! I have a guilty pleasure of lurking other boards just to scan the nursery threads. I live vicariously through more talented mom's, haha. 
  • @seitzy3 so beautiful! We also did a frame with ribbons for her bows  <3 I saw it on Pinterest and loved the idea! Ours is a little smaller though :)
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @RG1 Love the owls! Where did you get the owl wall decal?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • RG1RG1 member
    @RG1 Love the owls! Where did you get the owl wall decal?
    Thank you! They sell it at buy buy baby I believe. Whatever the American equivalent of home outfitters is, but I ordered it online through home outfitters. The sheet set and mobile are at BRU. It's called "lambs and ivy" dena night owl collection
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • RG1RG1 member
    @ahackett1990 Such a good idea using a stool as a table beside the glider! I like that 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @RG1 thanks!! Just a cheap $15 stool from Target, some chalk paint, and some string to build a shelf! Super easy. 
    Me: 26 DH: 33
    Married: 6/14/14
    TTC immediately
    BFP: 11/19/14 MC:12/3/14
    BFP:  2/27/15 Blighted Ovum: 4/10/15, D&C 4/13/15- Trisomy16
    BFP: 12/29/15 EDD: 9/15/16!!  Please be our miracle baby!

• Love everyone's nursery spaces so much!

See, and someone mentioned that they stalked other month clubs to look at THEIR nurseries and now I have to do that too, because seeing the for-real results of people's creativity and ingenuity is even more satisfying than Pinterest.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @OBMommy super random, but was it you who was doing the flamingo theme for your nursery? I did a search and thought it was you. Anywho, I got this gray hamper with a pink flamingo on it as a gift and it doesn't overly match our room / theme. I could turn the flamingo backwards I suppose, but that defeats the purpose. I don't know where this Samy & Jack brand is sold. If I can't figure out where it came from, would you be interested in it?

• @OBMommy super random, but was it you who was doing the flamingo theme for your nursery? I did a search and thought it was you. Anywho, I got this gray hamper with a pink flamingo on it as a gift and it doesn't overly match our room / theme. I could turn the flamingo backwards I suppose, but that defeats the purpose. I don't know where this Samy & Jack brand is sold. If I can't figure out where it came from, would you be interested in it?

Stuck in the box but yes, that was me! And yes, I would definitely buy it off of you if you can't return it :)
  • @OBMommy Great, I'm going to look around and see if I can't find where it came from, but if not then I'm happy someone else could get use of it! I will keep you posted!
  • @OBMommy Great, I'm going to look around and see if I can't find where it came from, but if not then I'm happy someone else could get use of it! I will keep you posted!
    Sounds great! 
  • jessbaldwin14jessbaldwin14 member
    edited August 2016
    Less than 4 weeks away, and the nursery is starting to come together! Can't wait for little man! Sorry for the large pics! 
  • @yellowrose314 I LOVE it!  It's beautiful in a nursery but I'd love to have this sort of frame collage in my office or somewhere else in my house! Wonderful style.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @sarahg8r I love the flamingo theme. I did that for DD's nursery a few years ago.