1st Trimester

1st trimester Symptoms

Hey,

So I am about 7 weeks with baby #2. This morning I have had a little bit of dark discharge. Should I go ahead and call my doctor or is this normal? I can't remember if I did this before or not. It's amazing how much you forget in 5 years.

TIA!
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 1st trimester Symptoms

• It is never "normal" to have dark discharge, but it's common. I disagree with PP. You should call your OB. Internet strangers aren't qualified to tell you if this is "fine" or not. I hope it's nothing and all is well!

**TW**
    FWIW, I've had brown spotting all three times I've been pregnant. The first two times, I had losses. This time, I saw a heartbeat again, but things are still touch and go. Many women have spotting and have healthy babies. Your OB should be able to advise you further. Best wishes for a H&H 9 months!
  • I had brown bleeding for 4 days at 7 weeks with my little one. Perfectly healthy baby and pregnancy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies! I had my first appt yesterday and our little peanut is doing great. Heartbeat was 160 and measuring right on schedule!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @blondie87 I call mine a little peanut too :)