October 2015 Moms
Options

Any other 9 mo olds miserable?

I dont know what is going on w LO but all she does lately is scream!! Unless im sitting on the floor with her shes screaming. She screams in her high chair between bites, she screams if i out her down. She screams when i hold her. Unless im sitting on the floor for her t climb on me shes screaming. 

Sleep is back to normal since we moved. 

Is anyone elses LO extremely unpleasant lately?

Re: Any other 9 mo olds miserable?

• Options
    Damien isn't screaming but he's definitely whiny lately. He turns 9 months on Sunday and idk if it's more teeth or a growth spurt or something else but the whining sucks
  • Options
    My little one is just beginning to throw temper tantrums. Whenever she doesn't get her way, she throws this cute little fit. I'm actively trying to ignore her when she does, even though it is heart wrenching. I think this little gal tales after her mama a bit  ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My girl has been so crabby for what feels like forever now ... Literally just told my husband that I am so sick of how crabby she is ... The next day I saw she cut THREE more teeth all at once :flushed: she's literally cut five teeth in the last month and a half poor girl ... How could I miss all those chompers ?! 
  • Options
    Same here! I have a feeling it is separation anxiety. He doesn't want to be left alone for a minute! He's just been unhappy in general. My LO isn't very mobile. He doesn't crawl and can't pull himself up. He will stand for a few moments if we lean him against something. I think he's frustrated with not being mobile. He sits on the floor and plays with his toys but gets bored within a few minutes. Hopefully this phase will pass once he can get around on his own.
  • Options
    My girl has been so crabby for what feels like forever now ... Literally just told my husband that I am so sick of how crabby she is ... The next day I saw she cut THREE more teeth all at once :flushed: she's literally cut five teeth in the last month and a half poor girl ... How could I miss all those chompers ?! 
    Same thing happened to my girl. She wasn't sleeping well, and was crying for no reason. Then all of a sudden, I noticed two new teeth poking through! How could I miss that?!
  • Options
    I think teeth are the culprit here too. Shes been working on a top one for a few weeks and i just noticed another one trying to poke through. 

When she got her 2 bottom ones i thought to myself "maaan this is easy"
    No changes in her personality or sleep disruptions. All of a sudden they were there. 

Tonight, not great. LO has been awake for the last hour and a half. Ive done everything i can think of. I thinks its going to be a CIO kinds night. I tried rocking her but then she thought it was play time.

Dh went fishing and i thought id get to bed early. LO had different plans. :/

• Options
    edited July 2016
    I think teeth are the culprit here too. Shes been working on a top one for a few weeks and i just noticed another one trying to poke through. 

When she got her 2 bottom ones i thought to myself "maaan this is easy"
    No changes in her personality or sleep disruptions. All of a sudden they were there. 

Tonight, not great. LO has been awake for the last hour and a half. Ive done everything i can think of. I thinks its going to be a CIO kinds night. I tried rocking her but then she thought it was play time.

Dh went fishing and i thought id get to bed early. LO had different plans. :/

With my LO first 2 teeth it was like nothing to her. I thought she would breeze through teething. Boy, was I wrong.
  • Options
    My LO loses his mind whenever I leave the room. He's definitely been a cuddle bug the last few weeks. I think part of it is teething and part of it is separation anxiety. We'll get through it. Once he's walking completely, I'll have to fight for cuddle time, so I'm trying to enjoy it for now. Sure would be nice to pee without screaming though.
  • Options
    Yes! LO is testing my patience by whining a lot, all day! He is 9 months old and generally has a happy disposition but lately all he wants is mamma, not even daddy. He's not happy in a pool, in a swing, he just wants to crawl and climb onto things (in addition to putting things in his mouth). I've been trying to acclimate him to solo playpen time, starting at just 5 minutes right now and he plays with a toy for 30-45 seconds and then whines, screams, cries the last remaining 4 minutes. I almost want to give up on the solo playpen time but it's only been 10 days.
  • Options
    Seriously this thread has saved me from insanity I'm so glad I'm not alone!! Hang in there mamas we will get through it 
  • Options
    We currently have 5 teeth, 3 bottoms and 2 top (a fang and one front one, on opposite sides, it looks funny!) Then most recent bottom cut through easier than any other tooth.  The second center top tooth has cut through 3 times then sinks and heals up.  It has be awful... sleepless nights, so sucky, lots of whining.  It's exhausting.  He is so obviously in pain, I feel so bad for him. We are also currently opening our own business which launches on Monday.  The stress of that mixed with the sleep deprivation is a terrible combo.
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Options
    tvistetviste member
    Between 9 and 10 months my little girl was down right grumpy! She wouldn't sleep, wouldn't eat, and wouldn't quit whining!! She finally got back to her usual happy, hungry, sleeping self (yipee!!). 

Hopefully all your wee ones cheer up soon!
  • Options
    Oh man, he won't stop whining. Unless I'm carrying him around or he's in the stroller (Heaven forbid you stop the stroller), he's whining. Other than the first bit, this has been the hardest for me to deal with. I thought it was supposed to get easier! I guess it doesn't get easier, just different. 
  • Options
    My LO is SO whiny currently. I am glad this thread was started bc I was struggling to keep my sanity! 
  • Options
    Im just waiting tobhave my happy little munchkin back. Everynow and then i see glimpses of her...so theres hope :) 
  • Options
    chein1chein1 member
    My babe is going through separation anxiety, trying to walk and be independent, and teething. Triple whammy over here! Oh and my 2.5 year old is a 2.5 year old so I have that going on too haha 
  • Options
    Omg! Yes! Even sitting with little one, all he wants me to do is walk around with him. Otherwise he just screams in my face. It's awful. I keep saying maybe it's teeth but idk. My daughter only did that when she got her molars.
  • Options
    ^thats all mine wants too, but not in the Ergo; he wants me to hold him. Back is so sore - I need a deep massage and a case of wine
  • Options
    Sore back here too. She wants to be held but when shes held she wants to get down. When i put her down she screams.  Shes now 10 months today...still going. Please Lord save my sanity.