October 2016 Moms

#TBT 8.4.16

Oh Man, I almost forgot.  Again!

Off to look for a throwback pic.

Re: #TBT 8.4.16

• Loading the player...
  • what an awesome story @Julia70286!!!  

Also @ByeBabyBunting that is the cutest tbt ever. :)
  • Wow @mrszoess that's so crazy!!!  Identical!!!
  • @annabenanna I feel bad for my dh bc everyone says that but she really is! 
  • @books&icecream I have a picture just like yours and I'm like "theres a bump!"  I remember my mom saying, "no there isn't" and I was so offended. LOL.  And yes, no air in Cuzco.  Looking back, I should have given myself 2-3 more days to acclimate.  I only gave myself 2 nights before starting the hike.  
  • Hahaha I just found my first "bump" picture a few days ago, and wanted to go slap my 15-weeks self.
  • @sportiegrl1213 awesome job!!! What an amazing transformation!
  • @MKJeffrey2002 thank you!!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• @kmolleltz, can I just hang with you and not hike Kili?  I can volunteer and carry all the babies at your workplace!!!  Also, I heard the shitters in Kili are hellish... that scares me more than the altitude.  I think you look awesome rocking your bass guitar!
  • @annabenanna Of course you can! (and so can anyone else for that matter) also in regard to climbing Kili, a good friend of mine did and she wrote a quite hilarious "things I wish I had known before climbling kili" blog.
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)
  • @bnsmith85 thank you!!  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• @kmolleltz, I stopped at "oh the toilet stories that are about to come."  I'm so excited!  Hahaha I'm saving it for my lunch break when I can read it in peace. :)  This is probably best for TMI Tuesday, but:  I got so so so sick in Machu Picchu and I think it's because I held my #2 in for 4 days.  There was just no way I was going to go in their bathrooms.  So probably I would die in Kili because then I'd have to old it in for 6 days.  
  • @annabenanna pretty much everyone I've talked to said "I'm glad I did it but I will never ever ever do it again".... though a few said "I cant believe I did that it was so miserable" even after they finished... hahah
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)
  • @kmolleltz, I"m halfway done and at the part where she steps on human poo.  OMG, your friend is hilarious and I wanna meet her! lol.  But yes, it sounds miserable AF.  I know people who've spent $3k just to pay the outfitter for the hike... not counting the plane tix, etc.  I'll take that $3k and use it for a beach vacay somewhere glam.  or for a month of backpacking it somewhere nicer and with more oxygen. :)  I can't wait to finish it!
  • What a beautiful picture @SpaceBurger! And that puppy is precious!
  • @SpaceBurger You and your fur babe are cute as can be! And and and... Those colors! Can't wait for fall!