March 2017 Moms

Lack of Symptoms Thread - Week of 8/

Last week there were a couple threads by ladies who were feeling nervous due to their lack of symptoms and another person today was mentioning how a lack of symptoms was making her nervous. I thought we could maybe try out having a weekly thread until we all felt a little bit more comfortable.

I know that there are lots of people who would say that you should complain about a lack of symptoms (and I would probably also be in that camp if I had been spending a significant amount of time driving the porcelain bus) and that logically there have been plenty of ladies with all the symptoms but still had sad outcomes and plenty of ladies who had zero symptoms and everything was fine but it's still hard not to panic a bit. 

Who here is going crazy because they don't 'feel' pregnant? 

Me: 34 DH: 38
Married: June 2011
TTC since Feb 2016
BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18

Re: Lack of Symptoms Thread - Week of 8/

• I have a lack of symptoms but I try not to let it drive me crazy because it's so early in the pregnancy there's really nothing you can do. So I just try to remain as positive as possible. 
  • I am praying that I continue to have zero symptoms this entire pregnancy.  My first pregnancy I thought I was going to die everyday for about 5 months.  I don't want that again.  
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a mostly symptom-free day today which is making me super nervous. I've only really had cramps, gas and breast soreness as it is and when those don't show up like they did I start to panick. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm at 9 1/2ish weeks.  My breast soreness is pretty much gone. :/  It's been tapering out for about a week and a half.   I've had zero mood change (although I cried a little yesterday).   No morning sickness.  No cravings or aversions.  I still get bloated in the evenings & I am pretty tired most of the time. But that's it.  My first US is tomorrow.  I'm nervous. 
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• (I'm at 10wks tomorrow) I think I'm finally starting to leave the MS peak so things are getting better. instead of enjoying the good moments, I definitely can't help but wondering if everything is okay. 
  • I know having no symptoms is a normal phase but I do hate it. Goodness knows no one wishes for MS but at least during the misery there s an ever small part of you remembering that puking is a good sign! 
  • @jmn1985 If it's any reassurance, my breast tenderness was gone by about 10 weeks with DS. 
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @vino831 Exactly. It's not like I wish raging MS on anyone else or myself. It just (yes, irrationally) makes me feel like maybe my hormones are off and things aren't going the way they should when it seems like so many ladies are sick as dogs and battling fatigue and I feel pretty much normal. Other than feeling like an idiot for buying Preggie Pops and taking extra barf bags on my last trip. ;)

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • I am not feeling pregnant at all! No MS this week or cramping and I never really had sore boobs. I have to wait until I'm 12w for my US because they saw me at 6.5 weeks due to spotting. The 5 week wait it killing me! With my son my boobs always hurt and I did have MS. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am not feeling pregnant at all! No MS this week or cramping and I never really had sore boobs. I have to wait until I'm 12w for my US because they saw me at 6.5 weeks due to spotting. The 5 week wait it killing me! With my son my boobs always hurt and I did have MS. 
    @brobertson13 did they do an US at 6.5 weeks when you had the spotting? 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • add me to the no symptoms train. I'm 7 weeks today and although I do have some breast soreness, that's pretty much it. With my DS I had no symptoms either, but it still makes me anxious and worrisome

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• Yes they did. I saw baby and she said there was heartbeat. But alot can happen in 5.5 weeks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Kiki75 said:
    @vino831 Exactly. It's not like I wish raging MS on anyone else or myself. It just (yes, irrationally) makes me feel like maybe my hormones are off and things aren't going the way they should when it seems like so many ladies are sick as dogs and battling fatigue and I feel pretty much normal. Other than feeling like an idiot for buying Preggie Pops and taking extra barf bags on my last trip. ;)
    No way you should feel like an idiot. I say better to be prepared!
  • Liss_37 said:
    add me to the no symptoms train. I'm 7 weeks today and although I do have some breast soreness, that's pretty much it. With my DS I had no symptoms either, but it still makes me anxious and worrisome
    Ugh. Pretty much same here. Had very little symptoms with my daughter but it's still not keeping me from freaking out with this one. My sister in law is two weeks ahead of me feeling like death and I feel so dumb that instead of feeling blessed to feel well, I just freak out and worry about it. :( 
    going for an ultrasound next weekend and praying all will go well with that. I think I'll be much more calm once we see/hear a strong heartbeat. 
  • I'm still having minimal symptoms & feel mostly like my normal self.

- I do have sore boobs but not hideous.
    - Frequent heartburn, indigestion & burping which is atypical for me.
    - Bloating
    - Vivid dreams & insomnia every night 
    - Sometimes more tired at night.
    - The thought of eating pad Thai or other Asian noodles like lo mein makes me cringe.  A totally random food aversion but I guess legit.

I had my second US yesterday at 6+1.  Nugget was exactly on track,  HCG was ~35,000 & progesterone was >40 so my lack of symptoms aren't a result of not appropriately high hormone levels.  They are above the median for twins on betabase!

****TW****

Me: 39 DH: 40
    Married: 12/6/2014

BFP#1: 1/20/15      MC: 2/14/15
    BFP#2: 10/28/15    MC: 11/24/15
    BFP#3:  3/20/16     MC: 4/26/16
    BFP#4:  7/15/16     DD: 3/18/17
    BFP#5:  5/1/18     EDD: 1/12/19
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker