March 2017 Moms

TW Limbo Land with SCH - T&P please

Re: TW Limbo Land with SCH - T&P please

• Just sending more love and prayers your way. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help support you.
  • Keeping you in my T&Ps. Hoping your numbers come back good and your appointment goes well Monday. 

Me: 27 - DH: 33

Married: June 2011

TTC #1: January 2016

BFP #1: February 22nd 2016  MC w/ Misoprostol: March 21st 2016 -Blighted Ovum

BFP #2: July 6th 2016  EDD: March 15th 2017

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

M17 October Siggy Challenge: Animals in Costumes

• Loading the player...
  • Aw hun, I'm praying for you. It sounds like there was at least some good news in the SCH being a little smaller. But again, I hate that you're in this limbo period. Rest up this week. Your employer should understand. Please take care of yourself and try to take your mind off of things as best you can. I'm here if you need to talk.
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • take it easy and try to remain positive. i know, easier said than done. i'm sending you lots of positive thoughts!
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC Since: Nov. 2015
    Dx: PCOS
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round I: BFN
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round II: BFN
    Clomid+Ovidrel, Round III: BFP! 7/5/16

• @Sugargirl1019 sending hugs & prayers! I had a SCH around 14 weeks with DD, bled through clothes & bed sheets, I was put on pelvic rest, I also just recently with this pregnancy experienced heavy spotting, but when we checked, all was ok, hoping yours clears up quickly! hugs!!!
    **~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Get some rest and keeping you in my thoughts!! <3
  • Sending you lots of thoughts, prayers and baby dust. 

I went into the ER after heavy bleeding at around 5 weeks and they actually told me then that I had miscarried. Started the whole process of grieving as well as checking my HCG levels weekly and then they randomly spiked up. went back in (2 weeks later at this point) and there was still a baby in there! measuring 7w 1d and they were able to find a heart tone, which is promising. it was terrifying and horrible but I (so far) have a had a good outcome. I just found out my SCH measures about 4 cm. which is fairly large. They don't seem to concerned about it as my next appointment isn't even until 8/12. But i'm right there with you, it makes for so much anxiety!
  • kennas88 said:
    Sending you lots of thoughts, prayers and baby dust

I went into the ER after heavy bleeding at around 5 weeks and they actually told me then that I had miscarried. Started the whole process of grieving as well as checking my HCG levels weekly and then they randomly spiked up. went back in (2 weeks later at this point) and there was still a baby in there! measuring 7w 1d and they were able to find a heart tone, which is promising. it was terrifying and horrible but I (so far) have a had a good outcome. I just found out my SCH measures about 4 cm. which is fairly large. They don't seem to concerned about it as my next appointment isn't even until 8/12. But i'm right there with you, it makes for so much anxiety!
     Just fyi the bolded phrase is not something we usually say here because it can be offensive and hurtful to mommies that have unfortunately had to cremate their babies.

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• @Sugargirl1019  So happy to hear this (about your betas -sorry you're so nauseous)! Thanks for keeping us updated. Rest up this week. Will keep you in my T&Ps for a good follow up on Monday.

• Such great news @Sugargirl1019 both about betas and your manager being accomodating!! 
  • So very glad to read this @Sugargirl1019 !!!!

Me 29 I DH 28
    Married in April 2007
    One Furbaby - Adorable Pitt Mix
    15 Months TTC....2nd Cycle of Letrozole - Success!
    Expecting our first two little miracles - Boy/Girl Twins! - EDD March 3, 2017
    High Risk Pregnancy - Type 1 Diabetic; Hypothyroidism; Di/Di Twin Pregnancy

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• So happy to hear this!  I know nausea/vomiting is so so terrible.  I hope you find some comfort in the appearance of new symptoms, even if they're the worst! 
  • @Sugargirl1019 So happy to read the update, that I'm tearing up! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• Yay @Sugargirl1019 so happy to hear your update!! Prayers you can get your stomach settled. 
  • Great news, @Sugargirl1019! Get lots of rest! Hope the MS calms down, too. 
  • I'm still on vacation and slowly catching up, but I wanted to touch base and say how sorry I am that you're going through this, but hooray for good betas! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and sending you lots of positive vibes, @Sugargirl1019!
  • So happy for you! This made my night.. Continuing the thoughts and prayers
  • So glad to hear this!! Keeping you in my thoughts. Try to rest easy.
    DH: 29
    Me: 27
    Married 9/20/14 
    BFP: 7/3/16
    EDD: 3/13/17

BabyFetus Ticker

• Yay for that update! I'm glad to see baby is thriving despite the SCH drama. Rest up and hopefully next week will bring more good news.
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Sugargirl1019Sugargirl1019 member
    edited August 2016
    Long update, TW

I'm in the ICU. Yesterday, I started throwing up as I mentioned. Well, being a Type 1 diabetic, I checked for ketones and found them to be the largest possible. I couldn't keep anything down or drink water to flush out the ketones, so I went to the ER and let my OB and endo know. I had severe abdominal pain, cramping, and low back pain, not to mention the throwing up. 

My lab work showed normal blood sugars, so we aren't quite sure on what caused the ketones (stress, the bleed, did my pump suspend for too long since my sugar was low) and I was not Diabetic Ketoacidosis. But, my endo wanted to place me on a dextrose and insulin drip to help stabilize my blood sugars and force out the ketones and prevent their production.

I passed a large clot last night and continued to bleed heavy, and have been wearing these lovely maternity diapers for post partum bleeding. We drew HCG again this morning, and it showed they dropped from 99000 to 86000. Concerned it may have just been diluted blood, my OB ordered an ultrasound. The ultrasound showed a lot more bleeding, more clots, no HB, and baby did not grow at all.

She is concerned I will just continue to bleed and bleed, especially if I let this progress naturally, and end up with an emergency, so we are doing a D&C this evening.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and listening to my drama. I love you all. We drew all the labs for genetics and MTHFR and other issues that could be causing this. 

It sucks to be doing this again.

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • I wish there was something to do or say that would fix this. My heart hurts for you, my friend.

Me: 34 DH: 38
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Oh no, I am so sorry to hear this!  :'(   :::BIG internet stranger hug::: Take care of yourself. You will be in my T&Ps during this difficult time. 

• I'm so sorry you're going through this. Thinking of you!
  • Love and prayers to you, @Sugargirl1019. I'm so, so sorry that you are going through this. Thank you for keeping us updated throughout it. We care about you and are hurting with you. 
  • I am sorry to hear this!! I will be thinking about you, and am so sorry that it's been such a long tough road for you! Creepy internet hugs for you! Please take care of yourself!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh @Sugargirl1019 I am so heartbroken for you. I am so so sorry this has happened. I'm a fellow ICU worker and I can't imagine how much it sucks to be in that place and have to deal with loss on top of it. It sounds like your docs are doing the best things for you despite this awful situation. I'm sending all the love and Internet hugs I can to you now. Please take care of yourself.  <3
  • I am so so sorry to hear this @Sugargirl1019. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. Take care of yourself.  <3

Pregnancy Ticker

• Ughhh, this breaks my heart. So many prayers and hugs to you @Sugargirl1019 . You've fought so hard  - please take care of yourself best you can.  You've been so strong though this. I'm so sorry we have to say goodbye to you. you'll be missed. 
  • I'm so sorry @sugargirl1019 That just sucks! My thoughts and prayers are with you to get through all this.
  • I'm so sorry my heart is breaking for you. Please take care of yourself and you will continue to be in my prayers. 
  • I am so incredibly sorry you are going through this hun. My heart breaks for you. You've handled such a difficult situation with such strength, but I hate that you're going through this. Please let me know if you need to talk. <so many hugs>
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • I am so so sorry. There just aren't words. Our first loss was a very drawn out experience like yours and I know you must have a million feelings right now. I wish no one at all ever had to experience this. Hugs, so so many hugs.
    Married DH 12/31/13
    BFP#1  1/21/14 ended in loss DNC 3/5/14
    BFP#2  7/2014 Baby Girl born 4/15/15
    BFP#3  2/10/2016 natural mc 2/27/2016
    BFP#4 6/25/2016 Due 3/2/2017
  • I'm so sorry. Please take care of yourself. We will really miss you here. T&Ps your way.
    Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

• I am so sorry. So many hugs.
  • Oh my heart has just broken alongside you @Sugargirl1019. There is nothing I can find to say that could bring you comfort but please know that I will be thinking of you, praying for you. I'm so sorry that you are going through this heartbreak. So very very sorry. So many hugs! 

• @Sugargirl1019 big hugs, I am so sorry for your loss, I hope you have lots of support and can rest <3
    **~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • so so sooooo sorry and heart broken to hear this, stay strong <3

SaveSave
  • Wishing you lots of hugs in your difficult time, I'm so sorry you had to go through this. I'm praying for you still.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20